• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

End of Toonami

xXPorygonXx

Sort of active
Too bad. I grew up watching it, but the last few years haven't been good to it. It's time it went to a better place.

Plus the new Tom looked really stupid.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
I just checked the schedule and toonami is still on it.......
could it be a typo.....or did someone spread this rumor just to start something?

Master Marc Spirt

Poké Master de 3rd
Cyber Blastoise is right,i checked it out to and it is Saturdays in the night by me.Naruto shows.well,i only watch it at Saturdays and i only watch naruto

AstralEon

The one and only.
I didnt know Toonami was going to end.... Sorry, I just dont keep up with current events. Dont have much to say. Only that I will miss it... Some stuff just cant last forever I guess...

Profesco

gone gently
Hurpdey durp.

Absolutely winrific. This phrase is totally worth reading, I loved it. XD

When I saw this little goodbye last night, I was immensely depressed. How poignant, and how loyal to their fans, to give such a meaningful farewell. Makes me mourn this loss all the more.

I want to ask, though, why is Naruto continuously claimed here as a bad thing for the block, or as Rave put it, the final nail in the coffin? Isn't Naruto hugely popular? I thought I read somewhere that is the highest rated *cough* children's *cough* anime on Cartoon Network? Or something like that... Has Naruto truly earned such a lacklustre review? And if so, why?

To be fair, I was only into Toonami for the big things; Zatch Bell, One Piece, Samurai Jack, a little bit of DBZ, and of course Naruto. The more esoteric stuff like some of what Satoshi and Archimedes passed me by.

Oh, and I wholeheartedly expect to be accosted by the Miscers here for being- what is they call us, now?- oh, a Narutard, I believe. Yep, now you know.

Meh.

Claudia

wow.. i thought toonami ended a year or 2 ago... i guess I've missed alot.. the last time i even watched toonami DBZ was still coming out with new episodes... Dang i miss the days of DBZ, tenchi muyo, and outlaw star......

Rave

Banned
could it be a typo.....or did someone spread this rumor just to start something?

Its gone, done and over with. Deal with it and cry about it on your live journal, because yes, it is real and did happen.

Ralts Master

Knight of White Eye
Ever since Toonami caught that Naruto STD, its been limping on.
I think you've got it backwards, Naruto was the only thing keeping it going this long...

It's an increasingly terrible show, but it got ratings.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Toonami was good while it lasted. I got my One Piece fix from it and my slight amusment from Naruto.

Atleast Tegen Toppa Gurren Lagenn airs on Si-Fi Ani-Monday block.

I lost Cartoon network some time ago. And I remember when I had it all the things on toonami were:
Batman from the future, Justice League, X-men evolution and samurai jak
I kinda like d those shows for sure :p

HoennMaster

Toonami was never the same after Sailor Moon and DBZ, and although I like Naruto, it can't hold a block together. Toonami will be missed though.

Had I known about this I would have recorded the end. I hate last minute things. I wonder what next Saturday will be like (probably the same just without the Toonami stuff) and I wonder if this means Naruto will move to Adult Swim when Part 2 starts.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Absolutely winrific. This phrase is totally worth reading, I loved it. XD
Damn right you did, woman.

Bang.

halloweenghost

I used to watch speed racer when i came home from school and was angry hearing they were moving it for this so called toonami... but it had robotech ,.. a show I've not seen since i was little...so i watched it and voltron.. was a good good time for cable TV. I was 17 years old when it launched...

Was a good run for Cartoonnetwork though I've not watched it much over the past few yers.. it will always be to me the greatest block,..better then adult swim.... i saw so many great shows on there got to relive alot of them too....robotech, gundam wing,...voltron, DBZ, alot more.... started with moltar,.. then TOM took over and changed over the years..

I missed the end as i was busy and could not watch.. I was sadden though,..watching the end on youtube when the memories of watching it just about every day came flooding back to me,.. the past couple of years I didn't watch much but i still did from time to time.

I still remember me and my buddies watching it,..DBZ and such.... then having sleepovers watching he midnight run...watching Gundam wing and such.... I will admit that tears slide down my cheeks.

Rest in peace TOONAMI.. you absolutly rocked for 11 years.

Last edited:

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
The only thing i liked about Toonami is naruto...........
Besides what's past is past.......

Rave

Banned
The only thing i liked about Toonami is naruto...........
Besides what's past is past.......

You and about every other single minded Narutard think the same too. Its vermin like you that helped bury Toonami.

Maetch

Alas, poor Toonami. It will be missed.

I'm surprised no one rememberes when Moltar (of Space Ghost infamy) was hosting the block.

Maetch

Alas, poor Toonami. It will be missed.

I'm surprised no one rememberes when Moltar (of Space Ghost infamy) was hosting the block.