• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

End to End

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
Alright, this is my first attempt in awhile at writing a Poké-fic so there might be a few things I get wrong to begin with. This is set as an AU because I'm likely to break a few things that happen in the anime/games/manga. Don't be fooled by the cliche plot that it mentions because it's going to be something different. There will be quite a few shippings between characters, namely CandiceXGardenia, JanineXOC and many others are likely to appear in different chapters.

Rating: PG - T (for teens)

~~~​

Date: 23/08.
My name is Seffie Breanna; excuse the rather silly last name. But this shall be my travel book. Yeah I am aware I should have started this way back when I first left home but, I haven’t really travelled far and done much in my own defence. But back to the point, I will be using this book to note down everything important that happens in my travels and my plan is to hand this down to my children, if I ever have them anyway, or even for when I’m old and want to look back to my childhood. So, at the time of writing this I am sixteen years old and eleven months, two weeks in fact until my seventeenth birthday and I am hoping to have completed the gym challenge in one of the regions before then. At the time of writing this I only have two Pokémon, a Magikarp that my father gave me, they’re actually not as weak as people think, and a cute little puppy Shinx. Well it’s getting pretty late as I write this so I’ll pick up my pen tomorrow morning and add a new entry.

Darkness over whelmed the small room of the Pokémon centre in Fuchsia City as the trainer Seffie curled up under the rather thin covers. Being summer though the thin sheets were enough that they wouldn’t trap the heat between the actual bed and the covers so Seffie would be completely cool…she hoped. Her hair was a pure white, dyed that way, and was cut recently to be rather short, not even long enough to reach her shoulders, though her bangs covered her left eye completely if she did not brush it out of the way. She didn’t even bother to change out of her light blue and skin tight jeans or her white low cut shirt, of which there was a black toxic symbol stitched into the bottom right corner. She had removed her black trainers and tucked her socks into them before sliding them under the bed and out of the way. She lay back and stared up at the ceiling until sleep eventually took hold. Before then however she was mesmerised by how it looked as if someone had been throwing a ball or something up and had dinted the roof a few times. As sleep took hold, she began to dream of how she hoped the rest of her journey would go.

Meanwhile, at the base of Mt. Silver, three young girls sat impatiently. Each had been told to come to this place by an unknown source, only knowing that their status’s were at stake if they did not attend. Without much thought, they all came, though defiantly prepared for any ambushes. The lack of light cast the three in pure darkness, only the light of the moon casting slim amounts. Suddenly a tornado of pure fire erupted from out of Mt. Silver itself, followed by the fire being coated by high voltage streams of blue electricity. The girls all became aware and stared at the site in awe. The fiery static tornado began to waver, looking to be becoming unstable until it instantly dispersed; flaming embers and sparks flying off from where the tornado once was. Two shadows in the form of people took its place. Stood in front of them to one side was the fiery Pokemon with what could only be described as cannons for arms; Magmortar. On the other side stood the bulky thunder Pokémon, with two rather odd looking tails, Electivire. The two men stepped forwards as their Pokémon caused a small light each that was cast over them. One man had spiky blond hair and a rather serious look to his face, he stood besides the Electivire. He wore a dark blue jacket over a bright yellow shirt, nothing in particular stood out from him other than his expression. The other had a much more cheerful look to his face, almost as if he was about to start jumping up and down for no reason, but what stood out the most about him was the large red hair he had formed into an afro. He wore a yellow button up shirt and had two black ringlets on his forearms that hung loosely as if they were about to fall off. He stood besides the Magmortar. The light cast by both Pokémon was not enough to see below their waists clearly.

“Girls, such a pleasure to meet you. Now you’re here because…” The red haired man began, his tone matching his cheerful expression. “You’re the best youngsters around.” He said as he pointed forwards.

“Calm down Flint, let’s just get this over with and get back to bed.” The blond haired man cut in, his voice very monotonous.

“Oh lighten up Volky, it’s not everyday we get to meet cute girls like these right?” ‘Volky’ did not look amused and just glared at the man named Flint. “Alright, alright Volkner,” He sighed. “Ladies, you may know my associate Volkner, and myself Flint, as being of the elite four, well, here we are looking to extend that title further. For you see, Mrs. Bertha has decided to move on and Volkner is taking her place, I am taking over Mrs. Cynthia’s position as the champion of Sinnoh.” He suddenly bowed and muttered his thanks for the ‘applause’ until Volkner smacked him over the head and yanked him back up to a standing position. “But anyway…Lucian and Aaron have now moved on too; Lucian has left for Hoenn to teach at the school in Rustboro city and Aaron has found himself a partner in a gym leader known as Bugsy.” He turned his head away and muttered something to himself. “Never knew he swung towards the androgynous.” And turned back to the girls. “Now, we are extending these two positions on to you three gym leaders, but also members of the Battle Frontier of Sinnoh, and of course Johto who have recently made their own connection with the island. So you’re mission if you choose to accept it,”

“Just get on with it!” Volkner cried out from boredom as he had sat down, leaning against his Electivire.

“Erm…yes well…you will qualify for the position if you go to Hoenn and defeat the 7 frontier brains. Though do remember, you are also at a race against time to beat the Sinnoh frontier members who desire a place in the Elite Four of Sinnoh.”

“Alright that’s it, it’s over, now can we go home? I’m tired Flint.”

“Oh calm down Volky, we’ll get you back to bed soon.” There was a hint of flirtatious nature mixed into his words. “So anyway ladies, from here you will be transported back to your home towns.” He raised his hand before any of the three girls could speak. Flint clicked once and three Abra appeared and held onto the girls legs. Another click and they were gone with the girls.

One of the Abra’s teleported outside the shabby looking gym of Fuchsia City before letting go of the girl’s leg and teleported away. The young lady sighed and stepped inside, there being welcomed by her Pokémon Ariados. She smiled to her arachnid Pokémon and pulled the band out of her purple hair as it fell down to her shoulders. She rubbed her eyes before making her way up the stairs, not caring that anybody saw her as she began to undress on her way. First taking off the fishnet full arm gloves then the black sleeveless shirt. She slid open the sliding door to her room and closed it again before taking off her shoes and the fishnet leggings. With another sigh she turned around and let herself fall backwards onto her bed. Almost the instant her head hit the pillow she was out.