• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Endless's Member Art Thread =D

BladedScizor

I notice that you seem to be swimming in requests right now, so don't worry about this until you have time; I just wanted to get this out before it got buried under even more requests.

Hair Color: Dark Brown(Short, spiked upwards; goatee)
Eye Color: Hazel
Stance: Fist clenched in front of him in a serious, determined pose.
Clothes: Light blue jeans, Dark blue sleeveless shirt
Accompanying Pokemon: Scizor(back to back with person)
Accompanying Characters: None
Other Details: If possible, I'd like the image in a sig banner size.

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
*sigh* i feel really bad...i can't come back. I'm really too busy to do requests. and now Mum says i'm spending too much time on the computer. (yes, she found something else to complain about xD) Sorry...but i gotta close this. ;o; Thanks again for requesting.

-Xu-

*sigh* i feel really bad...i can't come back. I'm really too busy to do requests. and now Mum says i'm spending too much time on the computer. (yes, she found something else to complain about xD) Sorry...but i gotta close this. ;o; Thanks again for requesting.

Ah, I understand.
Still would have liked one though, your art had a great unique style.
Sorry to hear about your mum's moaning at you, but there's nothing you can do.
Hope she lets up on you.
-Xu-

tiffachuterror

oioioi ;]
meee
okay
hair; orangeeee
eyes; green
gender; female
wearing; I WANT A PIKACHU SUIT
like this rubstarrrr <a href="http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/31PIALOU1zL._AA280_.jpg">CLICKKKK</a>
pokemon; 2 pikachus

characters; noo

any other details;
me huggin one pikachu and the other pikachu sitting on the ground

THANKYOU JAPANESE FREINDDD

TheSynnich

Did you now listen? Or read?

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
Hair Colour: Shortish, brown with blonde streaks
Eye Colour: One blue eye, one grey eye. The grey eye is on my right side.
What you wanna be wearing: A spiked dog collar, Spikey braclets, a black t-shirt and camoflage shorts
Any pokemon with you: An empoleon.
Any other characters with you:
Any other details you want: A sort of dangerous, sneering expression

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
^ DUDE!...shes closed..sorry but it aggrivates me

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
I'm just going to ignore that unnessicary comment and point out that there was nothing about this on the front page.

Thanks for all the requests you've provided me with, Endless.

Dean

Wonder of Thunder!
I'm just going to ignore that unnessicary comment and point out that there was nothing about this on the front page.

Thanks for all the requests you've provided me with, Endless.

If you read Xx-Endless_Summer-xX last post you would have known.

-Xu-

Could someone maybe PM a mod to edit her first page with closed. Because unlike Eclipse were it was an honest mistake a lot of people will just read this page and ignore the closed status.
If not after this post we should just let the thread sink. Xx-Endless_Summer-xX will be able to find and re-open it if she can.

Misty punk

Jiggwypuffles! FTW!
Hi!
Your stuff is fantastic!!!
Oh and I have a suggestion:
The way you're getting so many requests maybe you could have
a waiting list or something like that! ^^

Hair colour: Blondy brown
Eye colour: Bluey-grayey kinda (?)lol
What I wanna be wearing: Black t-shirt saying in white writing: 'God Bless Satoshi Taijiri'( That's the name of the guy who invented pokémon, isn't it?) and dark blue/blackish jeans.
Any other characters with me: Yeah, a girl who looks like me, with lighter coloured hair that's down and wearing different clothes ( surprise me!)
Pokémon: Lapras.
Other stuff: My hair is shaped like this:A long ponytail and a long fringe down to my chin that's at each side not in the middle and
my friend and I are to be riding on Lapras' back in the water.

I'm patient so take your time!
Thank you in advance!

-Xu-

Shes closed the shop, so I'd expect you to be waiting quite some time.
She hasn't edited the front post but it is the talk on this page so you should have at least glanced over.

Misty punk

Jiggwypuffles! FTW!