• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Endless's Member Art Thread =D

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Hi E_S! Mind if you do one more for me? ^^

Hair Colour: Blue with white highlights in the hair (a white line-thingy on the hair)
Eye Colour: Err.. Silver D:
What you wanna be wearing: Dark blue tanktop and white skinny jeans.
Any pokemon with you: Piplup
Any other characters with you: Wallace and Steven (I hope it could fit)
Any other details you want: I'm in the center, Wallace and Steven all beside me.

Btw, can you save the pic as PNG format? Like elyvorg's one. Thanks again ^^

Last edited:

abgar

Fufufufu
your pixel arts are prettu good :D i want one :D!

Hair Colour: blueish black. i use the hair semi-long like the the sprite on my siggy
Eye Colour: brown
What you wanna be wearing: a brown sweater with a zig zag pattern on darker brow in the stomach, i use glasses and beige pants.
Any pokemon with you: zigzaggon and togepi (zigzaggon and i looks like o_O at the togepi)
Any other characters with you: fire red female character triying to control the togepi (togepi is crying loudly)
Any other details you want: zigzaggon and i looks like o_O at the togepi because is crying loudly while the female character of fire red tries to calm it down.

thanks for reading :D

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Hi again! Can you do me one more?

Hair Colour: Red-Brown (same as the one you did for me earlier, with the same length and style)
Eye Colour: Dark Blue
What you wanna be wearing: Same outfit you gave me earlier (check my first post on the first page for reference)
Any pokemon with you:
Any other characters with you: Lucian <3
Any other details you want: Lucian should be hugging me from behind me and I'm holding his left arm with my right hand at the same time, my left hand should have a rose.Purple background please.

lilbluecorsola

Binky-boo! <3
Wow, these are all fantastic! You're a really great artist. ^.~

May I make a request pretty pwease?

Hair Colour: Very dark brown, basically black.
Eye Colour: Same as before.
What you wanna be wearing: Somewhat similar clothes as the guy(see below), only with a purple color scheme instead of black. Oh, and my jacket has a hood with bunny ears. o_O; (The hood can be up or down, your decision.)
Any Pokémon with you: Chikorita.
Any other characters with you: Silver from the games.
Any other details you want: My hair is long, and also I wear glasses. I'd like to be holding Chikorita, who has a yellow star-shaped mark on her forehead. The guy should look annoyed... Or possibly terrified. Again, your decision. <3

DarkPersian479

ucket.com/albums/w167/Xx-Endless_Summer-xX/hyourinmaruandshirona.jpg?t=1185684288[/IMG200]
and for DarkPersian479...
[IMG200]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w167/Xx-Endless_Summer-xX/darkpersian479dawnandFRLFgirl.jpg?t=1185684330[/IMG200]
enjoy!
Hair Colour: Brown, same length as before
Eye Colour: Brown
What you wanna be wearing: Blue dress with small purple floral-like print, opened green jacket. Orange "479" embroidered on jacket. Hat similar to FR/LG girl's hat, except with purple colored ribbon with bow. Also wearing white pantyhose
Any pokemon with you: Persian
Any other characters with you: The female lead character from FR/LG
Also Dawn/Hikari if there's enough room.
Any other details you want: All three girls seated on a purple couch, with Persian in front. My character petting Persian's head. Also, gold necklace with script name "Lisa" if possible.

Thanks again!
Oops! Maybe I should have been more specific, as Persian blocks much of my character! Perhaps I should have added, "Persian in front of Dawn, with my character stretching her hand to pet it."
Also, maybe I should also have specified that I wanted the Pokeball design on my character's hat replaced by a bow.

In "official form" format:

Hair Colour: Brown, same length as before
Eye Colour: Brown
What you wanna be wearing: Blue dress with small purple floral-like print, opened green jacket. Orange "479" embroidered on jacket. Hat similar to FR/LG girl's hat, except with purple colored ribbon with bow. Also wearing white pantyhose
Any pokemon with you: Persian, in front of Dawn
Any other characters with you: The female lead character from FR/LG
Also Dawn/Hikari if there's enough room.
Any other details you want: All three girls seated on a purple couch, with Persian in front. My character petting Persian's head. Also, gold necklace with script name "Lisa" if possible.
But she looks good regardless, great job again! You've already done two for me so if you don't want to do another one, that's fine with me (after all, it IS my fault for leaving out details). I'm just not sure how I'm gonna fit it into my sig, as it's already filled with other stuff:)

Thanks again! Looks really cute!

Last edited:

chargonite

You cannot beat me!
thankies so much! I e-mailed it to my friend then she said thanks a whole lot!

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
soz people! i gotta close for a while! im not gonna be around much...and serebii isnt working hardly at all for me. i'll be back, dont you worry...just not for a little while. im sorry!

Chrono Mew

Chronos-itis
Hair Colour: Blackish brown
Eye Colour:blue
What you wanna be wearing:Black hoody chain belt and jeans
Any pokemon with you: Dusclops or black mew
Any other characters with you: no
Any other details you want: mew/dusclops on shoulder hair covering 1 eye backround you dream it up something gray

Stardan

Moohahaha
Hair Colour:Dirty blonde almost brown might i add LONG HAIR
Eye Colour:Green
What you wanna be wearing:Shirt:Black with a skull with a donald hat on Pants:black like you didnt see that coming
Any pokemon with you:Gallade
Any other characters with you:Dawn May
Any other details you want:i want us to be outside at the beach can i have May and Gallade wearing Black Shades
;475;OUT

jedite1000

i like to get one
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: green
What you wanna be wearing: black tshirt with open red vest over it...black pants
Any pokemon with you: deoxys next to me
Any other details you want: i dont wanna look happy i wanna look normal or cool, sort of like deoxys attitude, i dont know how to explain it

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
hey everyone!.......im not opening yet, but i did a few requests ^^; im doing the rest soon.
fantasyrider...
[IMG200]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w167/Xx-Endless_Summer-xX/fantasyriderstevenandwallace.png?t=1186469924[/IMG200]

and skitty24...
[IMG200]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w167/Xx-Endless_Summer-xX/skitty24.png?t=1186470267[/IMG200]

and abgar...
[IMG200]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w167/Xx-Endless_Summer-xX/abgar.jpg?t=1186554930[/IMG200]

and Jean Grey...
[IMG200]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w167/Xx-Endless_Summer-xX/jeangreyandlucian.jpg?t=1186555128[/IMG200]

sorry for the wait...i'll be back soon *disappears*

Last edited:

skitty24

hey everyone!.......im not opening yet, but i did a few requests ^^; im doing the rest soon.

and skitty24...
[img200]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w167/Xx-Endless_Summer-xX/skitty24.png?t=1186470267[/img200]

sorry for the wait...i'll be back soon *disappears*

Very cute, I love it. Thanks a lot. ^^

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
hiya! i've done your's, Lilbluecorsola!
[IMG200]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w167/Xx-Endless_Summer-xX/lilbluecorsola.jpg?t=1186799543[/IMG200]
ok, im almost done. I have 3 more to do, after that, i'll re open!

Gita Sousha

Cute+Power = Manaphy
May I request?

Hair Colour: Dirty Blonde
Eye Colour: Blue
What you wanna be wearing:
Biene: Pale
Scarf: White
Shirt: Blue
Pants: Gray
Earings: Blue
Bracelets: Black and Blue....
Any pokemon with you: Pikachu.....
Any other characters with you: None...
Any other details you want:
Hair: Like a WaterFall

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Thanks again! I love it!

Unlucky_Absol

Objection!
I Know your not Open but I Just had to request! I Hope you'll take It!

Hair Colour: Light Grey
Eye Colour:
Light Blue
A Grey Long Sleeved Shirt, Dark Grey Pants and Black Trainers.
Any pokemon with you: ;359;
Any other characters with you: Nope
Any other details you want:
Have Me and Absol Doing a Thumbs up (Even though Absols Don't have Thumbs) and Smiling If Possible, If not, Just have Us Smiling. Oh, And a White and Dark grey Swirl Background.

Hope thats Okay.

(Btw, Your Drawings are AWESOME)

--- U.A ;359;

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
Wah! It's so cute! Thank you so much. ^o^ *huggle*

Can I put it in my sig? <3

^_^ of course you can! its yours!

and i'll do those last few requests...even though i didnt re-open. but i'm not doing anymore if posted, so i'll say it again...
IM NOT OPEN YET! NO REQUESTING!
and heres the next few...
Chrono Mew...
[IMG200]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w167/Xx-Endless_Summer-xX/chronomew.jpg?t=1186902329[/IMG200]
Stardan...
[IMG200]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w167/Xx-Endless_Summer-xX/Stardan.jpg?t=1186902369[/IMG200]
and Jedite1000...
[IMG200]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w167/Xx-Endless_Summer-xX/jedite1000.jpg?t=1186902403[/IMG200]

i'll be starting the next few soon. ^^ *disappears*

Last edited: