• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

English Anime rock songs.

rohit_1997

Wait,what!?
I may be new to the world of music,and haven't yet heard a many songs from the world of Anime.
I did hear Rise Above the Storm,I'm not Going Down and Switch Blade from Beyblade,and am glad to say I loved em!
So I would be grateful if any of you guys give out some suggestions of a few good Anime rock songs,in English.
Thank you,in advance.

Jb

Tsun in the streets

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Cha-La Head Cha-La, sang in manly Engrish by Hironobu Kageyama: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_TQVc4R7n8

Anyone who posts Rock the Dragon will get their ribs fractured.

Live-Action Rurouni Kenshin movie theme (some of it's sang in Japanese, but most of it's in English): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JED0gMDUJt0

If fancovers count, LeeandLie, otherwise known as AmiLee has done a pretty well done english cover of Kalafina's 'Magia' from Puella Madoka Magica.

Was gonna post this. AmaLee's covers are amazing.

Last edited:

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Whats wrong with Rock Dragon?

Despite being an admittedly catchy song in its own right, I've grown an immense hatred for it being (what I believe) a poor representation of the Dragon Ball series that's frequently shielded by the nostalgia goggles of American 90's youth, which I won't derail the thread with any further by commenting that you, madam, have an awesome Yutaka sig.

Last edited:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Whats wrong with Rock Dragon?

It's also a dub song. Doesn't count here.

Someone already gave "Euphoric Field" for an answer, so the only one I can think of is "Why or Why Not", the ending song to Higurashi. I don't really know if it does count as a rock song, but I'm just throwing it out there.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Out of Control by Nothing's Carved in Stone, Psycho-Pass OP 2.

While I find the song okay, I really think the opening itself was poorly done. All they did was just use clips from the show with special effects. The last one was really cool and well animated but this one's just lazy.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Kinda like SSBB.

Ok, let me stop.

I agree with this one-hundred percent. The song is amazing, but the opening could've been better. Acted more like a trailer than an opening. Heck, the original Smash Brothers' opening is better than Brawl's.