• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Enlighten Up! (246)

Daizy

I call you honey
By the time anything resembling a plot starts it's the last five minutes of the episode. We have Team Rocket trying to steal treasures from the temple, which honestly they should have been doing the whole time.

Scorbunnie

Since this was a Slowpoke episode you would think that Slowking was going to debut but it didn't. Instead the Slowpoke with the yellow flag was boring just like the rest of the episode.

Nice to see Delibird appear for a couple seconds.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I didn't even remember Delibird's cameo appearance here, but after watching that scene again I think it was handled well because it further showed that Delibird's initial introduction wasn't forgotten, and that the writers would keep having it appear to collect money from the Rocket-dan whenever it could find them.