• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Enraptured [SU]

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
Oh this looks interesting and I'm a sucker for astrology-themed stuff! May I put down a reserve for Virgo?

reserved

Could I have a reserve for Cancer?

Name: Kallan 'Kal' Bergström
Sexuality: Bisexual (preference towards men)

Astrological Sign: Cancer
Birthday: July 7th
Magic: Water + Healing = Rejuvenating Rain
Weapon: Bow and Arrow

Appearance:

Personality: Emotional and loving
Intuitive and imaginative
Shrewd and cautious
Protective and sympathetic

Changeable and moody
Overemotional and touchy
Clinging and unable to let go

History:

Other:

reserved

Doing a quick scan it looks like Capricorn is available so I would to reserve it. Also there are a lot of gay guys here XD

reserved they're taking over, I know xD

And with that, all spots are reserved.

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Soooo, I think he's done. Woo, first straight guy! If how he got his magical power stuff isn't what you'd like then I can change it. I just wasn't sure how we were all magically blessed with this stuff. :p

Name: Cole " Ghost" Brooks
Sexuality: Straight.

Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
Birthday: 2 December
Magic: Fire + Shadow = Ethereal Flames
The Fire Element works in the obvious way. He can spontaneously summon flame from his fingertips, he can hold balls of flame in his palms, and, as an added bonus, he cannot be affected by flames; in other words, he is immune to fire. He can also channel his abilities and control pre-existing fire, but to a lesser extent than his own, and can even coat his own weapons in flame to deal maximum damage.

While Cole is in perfect control of his Fire Element, and can use it in numerous ways, he struggles with the Shadow aspect. It is more of a personal curse than the blessing he first thought it was. It slowly consumes his energy while being used, so while it is incredibly powerful, Cole risks great physical harm from using it in too big a dose. One thing he can do with his magic is absorb the life force of other living things to fuel his power, but he refrains from inflicting such harm against others. He still has yet to discover the true extent of his shadow magic.

When he melds his powers together, he creates a monstrosity. His life force is sapped at even greater cost than normal shadow magic, but it allows him to create ethereal fire, lavender in colour and as hot as the sun.

Weapon: A Kusarigama, which Cole refers to as his Chain-Scythe.

Appearance:
[img200]http://i.imgur.com/p2Kp8Ts.png[/img200]
Cole Brooks has long, thick black hair, combed with a parting at the right that falls down the left side of his face, just skimming his left eye. Despite his young age, his hair has premature streaks of grey, and his face is wrinkled by the mouth and eyes, which have a deep hazel colouration. From his left temple to his left cheekbone he has a long, jagged scar, which is usually covered by his hair. Cole has a large, hooked nose and thick, wild eyebrows, but his face is clean shaven. He's rather tall, standing at about 5"9. His arms are not too muscular, but he has obvious biceps.

He wears a black hoodie, with the hood usually up. Furthermore, Cole always has fingerless gloves with him, and wears them the majority of the time. They have been fire-proofed, so he can wear them while using his powers. Cole also wears faded grey jeans with a brown leather belt holding them up, and black converse on his feet. All-in-all, Cole usually sticks to dark clothes of most colours, although his favourite is black.

Personality:
Cole has a very jolly disposition. He loves to laugh, and has a big, roaring bear laugh. He teases people a lot, with light humour and sarcastic replies. Cole is witty and sharp-tongued, loving battles of words between people, including pelting others with insults non-stop, just to see how bad they can burn him. He doesn't mean to be, but he is often quite harsh with his words, and sometimes fights to take back things that he's said. Cole is a very easygoing person, who is kind to almost anyone, and just adores spending time with people.

He is also very observant and philosophical of the world around him. Cole is an intelligent young man, who trusts his gut feelings and trusts his own judgement, preferring to have a loose, changeable plan instead of a fixed plan with the details filled in. He loves a hands-on experience, and will never shy away from work, if there is a good reason behind it, that is. He is very internal as to how his mind works; he doesn't really share his ideas and keeps his logic to himself, feeling that others either wouldn't understand or would prefer to be spontaneous.

Cole has a backbone too, and cannot be swayed easily. He is very straightforward when he needs to be, and deals with the people he dislikes swiftly and bluntly, without any regards for them whatsoever. He has no quarrels with telling people how he feels about them, and is very open about how he deals with people. It's hard to hurt him, both physically and mentally.

Cole is more of a follower than a leader, and has a slight sentimental streak. However, Cole has a kind of "bad-*** mode". It only activates when someone he cares about is in danger, and he wants to help, and instantly changes from this easygoing joker to a serious man with a mission, willing to do anything to save them. But when he knows he can't help, he's at a loss.

History: From a young age, Cole was respectful and hard-working, with an uncanny ability to constantly achieve. His father was a well-known blacksmith, and his mother was adored by everyone in their small, rural English Town. Because of his father's profession, Cole became a common sight in the blacksmith shop, pumping bellows or hammering steel, and grew into a strong and strapping young man. Cole was happy and had everything he could ask for.

Until his mother died. She had fallen ill one winter and didn't recover. Cole had his world destroyed; his mother was gone, and his father was broken by the blow. But Cole's father never turned to drink or depression like some people did, no, he ploughed on, working and serving, as was his duty. But Cole lost interest in the forge. He began reading books, and became fascinated by folklore and legends, many of which were Chinese and Japanese. They intrigued him, and that's what put his head in the stars.

He became increasingly interested in astrology, and his birth sign, Sagittarius. The myths and the rumour surrounding the stars were odd and seemingly different to everything else he had read. They seemed...more real...somehow. He wanted to understand all of this, and that's why Cole begged his father to let him travel to Japan.

Cole's father was uncertain, but bought Cole a ticket, found him a place to stay, and said goodbye to his son for the foreseeable future. Cole has now been living in Japan for over a year, studying the stars in University with a group of students.

Last edited:

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
Soooo, I think he's done. Woo, first straight guy! If how he got his magical power stuff isn't what you'd like then I can change it. I just wasn't sure how we were all magically blessed with this stuff. :p

Name: Cole " Ghost" Brooks

Pending. Your sign up is fine length wise and everything else, but the end of his history kind of messes things up. All the characters have just recently gotten their powers, and received them in Japan. He should already be living in Japan and his powers should be new and odd.

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?

Pending. Your sign up is fine length wise and everything else, but the end of his history kind of messes things up. All the characters have just recently gotten their powers, and received them in Japan. He should already be living in Japan and his powers should be new and odd.

Okay, I've edited to only include going to and saying that he's lived in Japan.

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
@Tiktok: Sorry, there's a few little minor things I'd like you to fix this time with a more proper read through. (Don't worry they're easy fixes)

- I'd like if you only had one weapon, just for simplicity sake.
- Your magic is fine but I would like to state that the combination power is simply a single strong ability and not really a set of powers. (You seem to be following this at this point so I'm not super concerned about it?)
- The main plot mentions that the characters are students, but I don't really see a mention of being a student in your history. If you just add into your history that maybe he's studying in Japan, or simply taking a few classes at the University it would be fine.

Just those two little things (my second point was mostly just a small mention) and you'll most certainly be accepted.

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
Alright, sorry about all that. I've added the fact that he's a student at the end, changed his mixed element power to just the ethereal flame, and given him the Kusarigama as his weapon. Hope that's alright now.

All good, you're accepted now.

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
I think I'm done. Just let me know if there's anything I need to change or if Phoebe here is too OP. ;)

Name: Phoebe Eliot
Sexuality: Bisexual (doesn’t really care what gender partner is).

Astrological Sign: Virgo
Birthday: August 31st
Magic: Earth + Spirits = Golems.

Earth magic is exactly what it says on the tin. Phoebe can manipulate rocks and cause small-ish fissures in the ground to floor weaker enemies.

One noteworthy thing Phoebe can do is coat herself in rocks, giving her a suit of armour of sorts that can take on several light attacks or one large attack before breaking apart. However, this does require a lot of focus and can leave her thoroughly drained if not careful.

Her Spirit magic is a little bit more complex. While using it, the temperature around Phoebe drops and others around her may feel unsettled or have the hair on the backs of their necks rise up. On its own, Spirit magic isn’t actually offensive – using spirit magic allows Phoebe to pick up on things that most people would not sense, particularly things like strong emotion or intent. While she can’t usually figure out who said emotion/intent is coming from, she is aware that it is there. However, she cannot pick up on things that others are good at hiding or suppressing.

When combined, Phoebe’s Earth and Spirit magic create two golems that act as her bodyguards. She usually communicates to them via thoughts. The golems can be in either one of two modes: passive, or aggressive. Of course, being passive makes these golems completely benign and more like gentle giants who serve Phoebe diligently.

When they become aggressive they are quite a force to be reckoned with. Their power lies in their strength and durability; however they are quite slow, making them easy targets for opponents. Their main method of attacking is punching, but they are also capable of kicking if they aim in time.

Weapon: Golems.

In Jewish mythology, the golem was an artificial being created by mud and magic. It acted as a mindless servant for its creator and was said to be one of the inspirations for the creature from Frankenstein. However, when Spirit magic is involved, things change, and golems are essentially given “spirits” of their own. These tragic giants become more than slaves, gaining personalities just the same as humans do.

Phoebe’s two golems stand at seven foot and are made of smooth rocks that feel quite cold when touched. Both golems have cores where their “spirits” are located, and if these cores are removed then they will deactivate and their bodies disintegrate until said cores are either activated or enough time has passed for them to have enough energy to hold themselves together again. That does not mean that the cores themselves deactivate – as long as Phoebe is alive, they stay active.

The first golem, nicknamed “Corvus”, is indigo-coloured and sports white spots on his back that make up the constellation which he is named after, and this makes him appear as if he is made from the night sky itself. Corvus is even-tempered for the most part, and is generally polite and patient with others, but will not follow orders from anybody but Phoebe. The core in his abdomen glows a pale shade of yellow, resembling the rising moon.

The second golem, “Hydra”, is a deep shade of dark purple making him look as if he has been made from the morning twilight, with the constellation he is named after running across his shoulders and chest in gold spots. Hydra is a little more impulsive than Corvus and while the both of them are incapable of speech he will voice his feelings in grunts and growls. Like his brother, Hydra will not take orders from anybody but Phoebe. The core in his abdomen glows pale orange, resembling the rising sun.

Appearance: Phoebe generally has shadows under her large silver eyes and always appears disturbed or tired, when in actual fact she feels completely fine. She keeps her frizzy grey hair mid-length and sometimes perches a pencil behind her ears if she needs to remember something important. She stands at around 5’7” and has quite a lean figure, with pale skin that creates quite a striking contrast against her eyes and hair colour. Phoebe’s nails are also quite short thanks to her habit of chewing them whenever she gets stressed (she has started trying to counter this by applying a kind of nail polish that makes her fingernails taste bad when she starts biting). She tends to fidget a lot too, and while this isn’t so bad while she’s drawing or studying, it can become quite blatant if Phoebe isn’t doing anything to occupy herself.

Phoebe is particularly fond of wearing clothes that are generally muted colours such as grey, beige and pale shades of colours like yellow. The clothes she is most commonly seen in are usually practical, her favourites being a dark grey waterfall-style cardigan with a mustard and cream striped sailor top underneath. Alongside this is a set of torn, pale-slate coloured pair of denim trousers and brown, well-worn hiking boots. Phoebe also wears a Star of David stung along on a string of leather and is never seen without it. She has a small sketchpad and art supplies that she takes everywhere she goes and can often be seen scribbling in it whenever she gets the chance. Most of these drawings are either poses from people she watches as they pass by, or of fantasy-themed creatures she creates whenever she gets really bored or can’t see anything in the real world that she wants to draw.

Personality: If one was to try and spot Phoebe in a crowd they would have a hard time doing so, she generally blends in and is uncomfortable being the centre of attention. While she is quite skilled at the things she enjoys she does find it hard to take on compliments, often saying things like: “oh, it’s not my best work,” or: “I could do a little better,” as a response to praise. She tries her best to get a job done, no matter how large or small, and always makes sure that she does the most she possibly can to the point of obsession. This line of thinking can also creep into her everyday life which can lead to her attempting to perfect mundane tasks like cleaning or cooking. Phoebe has ruined many sketchpads as a result of erasing too much of pictures she isn’t satisfied with and ruining the surface of the paper she’s working on.

In addition to chewing on her fingernails to relieve stress phoebe also tends to chew on her pens and pencils when worried – particularly whenever she is evaluating her own behaviour. She is her own worst critic, and no matter how many times she is told that she’s a good friend, Phoebe will have trouble trying to believe it. She only sees the worst in herself or the flaws in her work, and is always comparing herself and her art to others thinking how flawed she is compared to them. This is true with her love life as well – Phoebe has never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend, and that is mostly due to her inability to see herself as anything but unlikeable. She finds it difficult to receive trust and keeps promises that people give to her fresh in her mind – and retreats from her potential partner if this promise is broken.

When it comes to others, Phoebe is the exact opposite. While she finds it hard to accept trust, Phoebe is more than happy to show others that she fully trusts them – even though those people are far and few between, and usually have to coax her out of her shell a lot. She tries to see the best in others – and takes it personally when she is pushed away or believes that she can’t see any good in the person she’s trying to help.

History: Hailing from the United Kingdom, Phoebe is the daughter of a pair of morticians – Jenny and Ivan Eliot. For as long as she could remember, Phoebe had lived around dead bodies and didn’t think anything of it. She was fascinated by death – most of the people her parents worked on looked peaceful, as if they had merely gone to sleep and this was all she thought about them until she got to school. Other kids knew about her, but of course being as young as they were, they could not understand why Phoebe could live around rotting corpses and dead people. They asked her so many questions – most of which were usually inspired by stuff they’d seen about dead people in horror movies – and when she expressed that dead people weren’t frightening in the slightest, most kids started to avoid her thinking that she was weird as hell. As a result Phoebe began to believe that her behaviour was a problem and while she tried to fit in, she couldn’t help but think that she was being treated like an outsider because of her own fault.

Life was like this for Phoebe until she met her grandfather. She was six at the time, and soon discovered that he was very different from other grandparents she’d met. For one he had a strange accent she’d never heard before, and two he always wore an odd-looking hat that he called a “yarmulke”. She soon learnt that he was of the Jewish faith, and that her mother had chosen not to be a part of it when she left home and married Phoebe’s father. Both her parents didn’t believe in any god or religion, and had merely told her that death was the end for everyone, so learning of belief in the afterlife amazed her. She took in everything her grandfather had to say about life after death, and knew that she wanted to know more long after she’d gone home. Phoebe became enamoured by ghosts, and studied them at every chance she got be it via books, television or looking at stuff online. Her parents didn’t think much of it but let her research these things regardless – at least the risk of her messing up their work had slimmed dramatically.

It was while working on this ghost crusade that Phoebe discovered all about astrology, which she was strangely drawn to. One constellation in particular caught her attention, and that sign happened to be her birth sign, Virgo, as well as two neighbouring constellations – Corvus and Hydra. While her grandfather had ignited the flame of belief, it was learning about Virgo that fuelled Phoebe’s desire to know more. While learning about ghosts and spirits was still important to her, Phoebe found that she was more at home with the stars, even feeling that perhaps, if the constellations really were as important as she believed them to be, then she wouldn’t be judged by them no matter how bad she felt about herself. Her grandfather passed away when she was eighteen – which broke her heart. But there was a silver lining to this cloud. Her grandfather had left quite a fair bit of money for her in his will – as well as a necklace featuring the Star of David as his parting gifts.

Of course, Phoebe set some money aside for a rainy day, but after learning all about an extremely good astrology course being offered at a university in Japan, she thought that it might be best to pursue it based on the strange, but fitting amount of faith she had gained from learning about religion and the astrological zodiac. She had more than enough money to buy a ticket and arrange for her transfer to the university and as of now is taking part in said course alongside eleven other students.

She can’t quite figure out why other people complain about the cold air around her so much though…

Other:

• Corvus is surprisingly good at brewing tea. Because of this Phoebe has designated him as the one who makes hot drinks for her.
  • While she won’t admit it publically, Phoebe does follow some of the Jewish religion, including not eating things that aren't kosher foods.

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Here's my sign-up, please excuse my grammar mistakes that I know I'm missing.
-------

Name: Baron Vonage
Sexuality: Currently Asexual
Astrological Sign: Capricorn
Birthday: January 1st

Magic: Earth + Gravity= Spire (It is used for movement hindering/enhancing, attacking and defense.)

His Earth powers always start off with mild tremors and as he continue to use turns into powerful quakes. While he start it in a certain area, he can’t really isolated it to one person .So anyone including allies in the area can feel it. The shaking of the ground mostly just throws people on the ground off balance. It can’t really hurt unless it reach a high level of shaking that causes the ground start to break apart and other objects fall over.

Gravity can greatly slow down people. It’s makes one body feel heavy and hard to move making them easier to strike down. It can also for allies make their body feel light making them quicker and agile. Though it can take some getting use to. It only lasts for a minute & half at most with his current abilities and he can only used it one target at a time.

With the spire, a stalagmite like of rock formation shoot up from the ground and pierces through the enemy. He can do just one or multiple but it takes time for him to do it depending on the amount and size of them. It starts off as tremor on the ground and then erupts up from the earth. It can also be used to create a barrier to protect him though he not the best at using it like that as it take time to summon it from the ground.

Weapon: Bamboo Shinai

Baron Drawing

Appearance: Baron, due to either a lack of proper nourishment or generics, is the small height of about 5’3” (160cm). While he is slender he not really well built; he’s soft maybe little overweight caused by a lack of activity. His skin tone has a little color, it’s a very light shade brown and could be mistaken for a tan though it doesn’t get any lighter than it is. They have faded over the years but there are scars over his body, mostly in the torso area. The most noticeable one look like a knife cut just above his left hip. His eyes are amber and a light golden color version of it; it’s a feature of his people often notice. They are framed by a pair of black glasses with rectangular lens occasionally. Recently Baron had his head shave down though his hair has already grow back out to inch long curly locks.

Baron choices of attire are plain and basic shirts, jeans and shoes. He favors darker shades of colors and tends to wear a lot of navy blue and black long-sleeve shirts even in hotter weather. Almost all of his shirts seem to be a size too big on him. An example of how he typical dress is: a solid black long sleeve shirt that touches his knuckles, a snug fitting pairs of dark blue jeans, a black and white pairs of sneakers. Though Baron is very often seen wearing a shirt that’s mostly light gray toward the top, has silhouette of a city at the bottom and the words Tokyo, Japan is written in kanji across his chest. This is one of his few non-solid color shirts. Not having much interest in fashion, Baron doesn’t care about fancy clothes but always strives to look prim and clean.

Personality: Baron’s more prominent personality trait is his serious nature. Everything he does, he put a lot effort into it without much pause until it‘s complete. He always seems to have a goal that he want to reach. Not only that, he never cut corners doing things by the book and does them as practical as possible. He’s a very independent, not needing help for anything and thinks everyone should learn be that way too. To him, work is something you should never tackle without giving it your all or lazily execute; people who do are slackers. People that cut corners are pretty much cheaters lacking ambition in his eyes. His stubbornness and unwillingness to let these ideals go, makes him come off as very snobbish and cold. Doesn’t help that his has a very composed, seemingly uncaring air around him most of the time.

The truth of it all is that Baron is actually a nice but stubborn guy. He patiently waits and listen before giving his input. If someone asked him to wait he will, sometimes for hours. Though he can say snobbish things, he very careful with his words and actions. If someone had a trauma over a dead sibling, he would avoid anything that would remind them of such things. With the best of his abilities he try to cheer up people and lighten up moods with a joke, but because he so serious all the time most people don’t realize it’s joke until the punch line. Baron has a pretty good sense of humor, despite his sternness, and enjoys a good witty joke when it’s appropriate for one. The big problem with people is that he’s awkward when it comes communicating with other human beings. So Baron tries to be cool and reserved so he doesn’t embarrass himself.

Despite seeming that he has neutral view about everything, Baron actually quite pessimistic. Even the most positive situations, he always thinks it’s going to turn bad. He just cannot believe anything good can happen to him without some terrible backlash. And whenever things goes wrong for him, he just accepts it. Instead trying to fight fate, Baron just gives in to it without a struggle. What could he do against an omnipotence force that wants to see him miserable? Because of these thoughts, he really cannot find true joy in anything. Baron just escapes by burying himself into his studies, work, some kind of goal instead of facing it. Moving forward is how he tries to avoids all of his problems.

Baron approaches all situation with the ‘make a plan before charging in’ attitude. He wants to assess all pro and cons for the solution with the least amount of problems in the future. Because he quite intelligent and has good sense when to being practical and avoiding trouble most of his plans work without a problem. People who rush in without a plan and/or does things for ‘just the heck of it’ drives him crazy. Especially if he has to build plans around them to make it work. When it come romance, Baron has absolutely no interest. He always being so work-oriented in his life that nothing else really mattered. Even when people approach and got all friendly with him, he just never had any attraction or interest. Baron appears to be jaded when it comes to love, having seen so many failed relationships in his life. He has never really loved anyone pass a family bond. He has a mixture of skepticism that true love even exist and a bit of fear to form such a strong bond with another person…

History: Baron Vonage was born and lived most of his life in North Carolina in the USA. In his earliest memories, Baron can remember his parents screaming and fighting. Though they divorce while he was still only five or six, he can still hear and feel anger and hatred towards one another. It was very apparent to him that it was not a wanted marriage. He lived with his mom in a small apartment building afterward, never seeing his dad again. His mom would constantly bring home guy after guy, her relationships never lasted long. As he got older, she just seem to pay less and less attention to him. Baron just buried himself into schoolwork getting all his affection and attention from his teachers’ praises on his behavior and academics. Because he was thought of as the teachers’ pet by his peers, he never made any close friends. His studies became something to drive him forward while living in his cold and loveless household.

As Baron reached his early teens, he became rather smart and self-reliant adding managing the finances, doing housework and cooking meals to his list of daily activities. His mom never really pay him much mind anymore except occasionally when she ate his food. At some point she had turned to alcohol to drown out her sorrows. When intoxicated, she would become hysterical and blame everything, especially him, for all her problems. When his mom got her longest lasting boyfriend things really turned for the worse. The man was an abusive drunkard that also did some other drugs. He would get violent and strike Baron and his mom but being so desperate for love, she just bore the abuse. He began to spend more and more time away from home. But all his concentration and grades at school didn’t change in fact he was more dedicated than ever in his studies. Baron also hid his injures well so people around him didn’t really notice. Not until he passed out at school and they saw the scars.

He was immediately removed from that household and after many disputes, Baron was place in the care of his aunt on his mother side; he was sixteen at the time. His aunt was kind and caring, had three young children of her own and was going through a divorce at the time. For the first time, Baron learn how loving and warm a family could be even without two parents. It help him be more caring and patient with people. He finally was able to make some friends at school. Even though he was happy living there and his aunt never said anything negative about him, he couldn’t help but feel that he was an outsider and that he was a burden on her. There was this nagging thought in Baron’s head that told him that this would never last. And afraid to see it crumbled, shortly after he graduated high school he left that house.

Baron moved into a college dorm far from where his aunt lived, worked part-time as well as maintaining his scholarship. Again devoted himself to studying in hopes to get a nice career in technology business. Letting himself convert back a bit to his all work no play attitude. Nearing his last year of college, his professor suggested an exchange program in Japan, who had very advanced technology. He was a little unsure at first but decided to go for it. He has been in Japan about a month now.

Other: Baron is terrified of the ocean though he’s all right with other bodies of water. Has never drank alcohol and never want to. Currently learning Kendo.

Last edited:

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
I think I'm done as well too.

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
@Samayouru: Actually, I think you're quite fine on the power front and man. That's a cool ability/weapon. (Very unique tbh I love it). You're accepted~

@Innerflame: Tbh I felt like Capricorn was the hardest zodiac sign to work on, I really like your sign up though! I have no complaints. (Accepted)

@Mon: WOW LIKE 100% AN ARIES? Solid work. Accepted as well!

@Requiem: Bruh. Your long personality puts my SU to shame. As a Leo, I like Hunter. He's also pretty cute? Can't fault that. Accepted~

Vern

Why not both?
I think I'm done! May or may not have totally butchered the personality though... Sorry.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
And...I'm done as well. XD

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
@Vern: Alright so I had to really think on your sign up. You include a good majority of the Aquarius traits but also put your own spin on the character, I could only really see one that was missing so I don't have a huge problem with it. You're accepted.

@Jean: Okay like..???? How do you write such vastly detailed and long sign ups in such short periods of time??? Like??? Sell me your talent gurl. You're accepted. (Also mist is super cool, just sayin)

Yo. I'd also like the four people that are still working to possibly be done by next Friday? IE; like the 8th. I'll probably be sending reminder junk on the 4th.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Okay, against my better judgement im gonna say my SU is Done and Done

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Fixed it. Should look good now.

I would like to reserve Cancer if that's okay?
EDIT: I'm gonna leave my WIP here, hope that's ok

Name:Tomiko Takakura
Sexuality: Bi

Astrological Sign: Cancer
Birthday: 29th of June
Magic: Water and Force combining into Tidal magic

Water – Tomiko can move and manipulate water (around 80 litres at a time). The water moves quite slowly and this ability has limited combat potential outside of slowing down foes or making them slip. Additionally, she can create large bubbles the size of the average football which she can then propel through the air – as soon as they encounter something solid, they will burst with the force of a punch. The only restriction this power brings is that only one bubble can be active at a time, so as soon as one bursts she can instantly create another.

Force – Tomiko can release force, pushing everyone and everything away from her immediate location. The closer you are to her, the more powerful the force. She can alternately focus on a single object, propelling it as it just got shot out of a cannon. Tomiko has no control over the direction objects take when affected by force as they will always move in a straight line away from Tomiko's current location. Tomiko cannot move while using force. Using force is very strenuous and Tomiko can't use it for extended periods.

Tidal – Tomiko combines her water manipulation and adds force, allowing her to manipulate a truly colossal amount of water. If directly controlled, the water is slow moving but has unnaturally high amounts of water pressure. Anyone whose head gets completely submerged will immediately start losing oxygen going to their brain and are likely to fall victim to narcosis and then suffocation.

Alternatively, Tomiko can focus her force and then release it, resulting in a very large, fast moving wave that knocks over anyone in its wake.

Tidal powers exhaust Tomiko, and she must rest after using them. During this time she is out of breath, low on energy and relatively defenceless, although she remains conscious.
Weapon: Umbrella (it's a regular umbrella)

Appearance: WIP
Personality: WIP
History: WIP
Other: WIP

Last edited: