• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Entangled [SU] [PG-15]

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
(A/N: Oh man, hello again RPG forum! Long time no see, isn't it? Well, it's nice to be back, only for a little bit. This is a little social experiment I'm doing RPG wise, so I'm looking for some brave souls to bear with this! Anyways, everything should be explained. Have fun~)

Entangled
A story about finding happiness​

Plot overview:

“Everyone has dark secrets that trouble them. Thoughts, fears, dreams, hopes, ideals, and so forth... Everyone has something about them that causes them trouble. Something that makes them different. Something that makes them hide from their peers in their most desperate times of need. They get entangled in these, and sometimes spin a web they themselves can’t get out of. They just twist and turn, which only makes ever more trapped in this black thread.

However, people don’t just have negatives to them. Sometimes they have things they like to share. Things that bring them joy, peace, and happiness. In fact, these things can also bring about the birth of love in people. Love is such a strong emotion, that it can cut through the black threads of lies and doubt. It can free people from their troubles, and bring them joy. This small red string of fate that surrounds all of us... A string that connects us to someone. A string that connects us to happiness.

However, will you find the one you’re fated to be bound to? It’s funny, since most of the time it’s not who you expect. However, be careful to not sever your string. Things happen... Horrible things happen when it’s severed. Trust me on this... Please. Anyways, it’s certainly getting cold here in Maplebrooke, isn’t it? The summer certainly went by fast, didn’t it? Well then, you’re finally in High School now! I know it’s going to be tough, but hang in there okay?

Man, I wonder how everyone is... I miss them you know. It’s been lonely over here... But I’m sure you all are still friends, right? Hopefully me leaving haven’t made everyone split up... Anyways, you guys better have a good year! Oh yeah, one more thing! There’s a new club that’s going to be formed this year... I advise you to join it, because there are only eight spots. It might seem weird at first, but trust me, you’ll enjoy it. Besides, your secret’s safe with me... I know you have troubles, but it’s okay. As your friend, I’ll keep them safe. But now, I have to leave. Your fate’s certainly going to be interesting this year. Remember, all eight of you play nice together like we all did! Even if all of you are going to be entangled in this mess they call teenage years, it’s going to be worth it!”

You look around, a bit confused on what’s happening. The feminine voice that filled your head is now gone, and has only left you in darkness. What was she talking about? And other people who are like you...? You know for that to be a lie. You open your eyes and look at the clock; 5 :30 AM. Why did that dream have to wake you up? However, you can’t help shake the feeling you’ve forgotten something important. Why that girl told you those things, you don’t know... However, you feel that it’ll be relevant to your Freshmen year. High School... Your next big step into life. Though, what will befall you this year will be something you’d never expect.

Details:

Alright then everyone, this RPG is an experiment I’m trying out. Everyone will be playing a teenager who’s about to go into their first year of high school. All of them fall into a certain “clique” like the Preps or Geeks, and at first glance all seem remarkably different from each other. However, all of them are entangled by their intertwining red strings of fate.

Everyone lives in the small town of Maplebrooke, which has a rough population of 500. The main downtown is generally small, with a general store, bookstore, general diner, gas station, pizza place, and a park. There are also some other small, specialty shops as well. The town itself is surrounded by a lot of Maple Trees, and has a small creek that runs through it. The residential district has mostly older, bigger houses. The high school, Maplebrooke High, is located at the border of residential and downtown. Most of the town’s supplies come from the land surrounding it, as they’re a good ways away from any major city.

The High School itself has roughly 150 students, as the town is mostly families. Everyone knows each other, in a sense. The community is more tight knit than other towns, and fairs and festivals are common place. In fact, Maplebrooke is known for its festivals and how often they have them. Overall, the town is a small, comfy place that experiences a lot in one small year.

However, there are a lot of paranormal and supernatural things that happen in this town, or apparently. Ghastly specters, vampires, and so forth. All of it is believed in the town. Besides, the old church on top of the hill is seldom visited anymore. Strange things have been said to be happening, but regardless, it’s mostly just a place for teens to go to kill time.

Anyways, I guess I’ll reiterate. This is meant for a more slice of life RPG, with friendships and romance at the front. Classes won’t be too important, since everyone will generally have the same class. The characters will “know” each other, as in have a good idea who each other are. However, they aren’t friends, yet. The new club said in the overview is the Paranormal Research Club, which was made to help sort out the supernatural things. But really, it’s more of a club for lonely people. These characters are a lot more connected to each other than you think. They’ll naturally grow and develop around each other, and perhaps they’ll learn about each other’s problems and secrets. In fact, they might regain some few things that were lost.

Red

Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, determination as well as passion, desire, and love.

Red is a very emotionally intense color. It enhances human metabolism, increases respiration rate, and raises blood pressure. It has very high visibility, which is why stop signs, stoplights, and fire equipment are usually painted red. In heraldry, red is used to indicate courage. It is a color found in many national flags.

Red brings text and images to the foreground. Use it as an accent color to stimulate people to make quick decisions; it is a perfect color for 'Buy Now' or 'Click Here' buttons on Internet banners and websites. In advertising, red is often used to evoke erotic feelings (red lips, red nails, red-light districts, 'Lady in Red', etc). Red is widely used to indicate danger (high voltage signs, traffic lights). This color is also commonly associated with energy, so you can use it when promoting energy drinks, games, cars, items related to sports and high physical activity.

Light red represents joy, sexuality, passion, sensitivity, and love.
Pink signifies romance, love, and friendship. It denotes feminine qualities and passiveness.
Dark red is associated with vigor, willpower, rage, anger, leadership, courage, longing, malice, and wrath.
Brown suggests stability and denotes masculine qualities.
Reddish-brown is associated with harvest and fall.

Orange Color Orange

Orange combines the energy of red and the happiness of yellow. It is associated with joy, sunshine, and the tropics. Orange represents enthusiasm, fascination, happiness, creativity, determination, attraction, success, encouragement, and stimulation.

To the human eye, orange is a very hot color, so it gives the sensation of heat. Nevertheless, orange is not as aggressive as red. Orange increases oxygen supply to the brain, produces an invigorating effect, and stimulates mental activity. It is highly accepted among young people. As a citrus color, orange is associated with healthy food and stimulates appetite. Orange is the color of fall and harvest. In heraldry, orange is symbolic of strength and endurance.

Orange has very high visibility, so you can use it to catch attention and highlight the most important elements of your design. Orange is very effective for promoting food products and toys.

Dark orange can mean deceit and distrust.
Red-orange corresponds to desire, sexual passion, pleasure, domination, aggression, and thirst for action.
Gold evokes the feeling of prestige. The meaning of gold is illumination, wisdom, and wealth. Gold often symbolizes high quality.

Yellow Color Yellow

Yellow is the color of sunshine. It's associated with joy, happiness, intellect, and energy.

Yellow produces a warming effect, arouses cheerfulness, stimulates mental activity, and generates muscle energy. Yellow is often associated with food. Bright, pure yellow is an attention getter, which is the reason taxicabs are painted this color. When overused, yellow may have a disturbing effect; it is known that babies cry more in yellow rooms. Yellow is seen before other colors when placed against black; this combination is often used to issue a warning. In heraldry, yellow indicates honor and loyalty. Later the meaning of yellow was connected with cowardice.

Use yellow to evoke pleasant, cheerful feelings. You can choose yellow to promote children's products and items related to leisure. Yellow is very effective for attracting attention, so use it to highlight the most important elements of your design. Men usually perceive yellow as a very lighthearted, 'childish' color, so it is not recommended to use yellow when selling prestigious, expensive products to men – nobody will buy a yellow business suit or a yellow Mercedes. Yellow is an unstable and spontaneous color, so avoid using yellow if you want to suggest stability and safety. Light yellow tends to disappear into white, so it usually needs a dark color to highlight it. Shades of yellow are visually unappealing because they loose cheerfulness and become dingy.

Dull (dingy) yellow represents caution, decay, sickness, and jealousy.
Light yellow is associated with intellect, freshness, and joy.

Green Color Green

Green is the color of nature. It symbolizes growth, harmony, freshness, and fertility. Green has strong emotional correspondence with safety. Dark green is also commonly associated with money.

Green has great healing power. It is the most restful color for the human eye; it can improve vision. Green suggests stability and endurance. Sometimes green denotes lack of experience; for example, a 'greenhorn' is a novice. In heraldry, green indicates growth and hope. Green, as opposed to red, means safety; it is the color of free passage in road traffic.

Use green to indicate safety when advertising drugs and medical products. Green is directly related to nature, so you can use it to promote 'green' products. Dull, darker green is commonly associated with money, the financial world, banking, and Wall Street.

Dark green is associated with ambition, greed, and jealousy.
Yellow-green can indicate sickness, cowardice, discord, and jealousy.
Aqua is associated with emotional healing and protection.
Olive green is the traditional color of peace.

Blue Color Blue

Blue is the color of the sky and sea. It is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven.

Blue is considered beneficial to the mind and body. It slows human metabolism and produces a calming effect. Blue is strongly associated with tranquility and calmness. In heraldry, blue is used to symbolize piety and sincerity.

You can use blue to promote products and services related to cleanliness (water purification filters, cleaning liquids, vodka), air and sky (airlines, airports, air conditioners), water and sea (sea voyages, mineral water). As opposed to emotionally warm colors like red, orange, and yellow; blue is linked to consciousness and intellect. Use blue to suggest precision when promoting high-tech products.

Blue is a masculine color; according to studies, it is highly accepted among males. Dark blue is associated with depth, expertise, and stability; it is a preferred color for corporate America.

Avoid using blue when promoting food and cooking, because blue suppresses appetite. When used together with warm colors like yellow or red, blue can create high-impact, vibrant designs; for example, blue-yellow-red is a perfect color scheme for a superhero.

Light blue is associated with health, healing, tranquility, understanding, and softness.
Dark blue represents knowledge, power, integrity, and seriousness.

Purple Color Purple

Purple combines the stability of blue and the energy of red. Purple is associated with royalty. It symbolizes power, nobility, luxury, and ambition. It conveys wealth and extravagance. Purple is associated with wisdom, dignity, independence, creativity, mystery, and magic.

According to surveys, almost 75 percent of pre-adolescent children prefer purple to all other colors. Purple is a very rare color in nature; some people consider it to be artificial.

Light purple is a good choice for a feminine design. You can use bright purple when promoting children's products.

Light purple evokes romantic and nostalgic feelings.
Dark purple evokes gloom and sad feelings. It can cause frustration.

White Color White

White is associated with light, goodness, innocence, purity, and virginity. It is considered to be the color of perfection.

White means safety, purity, and cleanliness. As opposed to black, white usually has a positive connotation. White can represent a successful beginning. In heraldry, white depicts faith and purity.

In advertising, white is associated with coolness and cleanliness because it's the color of snow. You can use white to suggest simplicity in high-tech products. White is an appropriate color for charitable organizations; angels are usually imagined wearing white clothes. White is associated with hospitals, doctors, and sterility, so you can use white to suggest safety when promoting medical products. White is often associated with low weight, low-fat food, and dairy products.

Black Color Black

Black is associated with power, elegance, formality, death, evil, and mystery.

Black is a mysterious color associated with fear and the unknown (black holes). It usually has a negative connotation (blacklist, black humor, 'black death'). Black denotes strength and authority; it is considered to be a very formal, elegant, and prestigious color (black tie, black Mercedes). In heraldry, black is the symbol of grief.

Black gives the feeling of perspective and depth, but a black background diminishes readability. A black suit or dress can make you look thinner. When designing for a gallery of art or photography, you can use a black or gray background to make the other colors stand out. Black contrasts well with bright colors. Combined with red or orange – other very powerful colors – black gives a very aggressive color scheme.

Credit to the Color Wheel Pro website for these descriptions. I would link, but I'm a bit shaky if it would count as advertising or not. Either way, I do not own these and I did not create these descriptions. All credit goes to Color Wheel Pro for creating these descriptions.)

Rules:
1. All Serebii and RPG Forum rules apply

2. Please be active. If you plan on not posting at least twice a month or more, do not join the RPG.

3. No bunnying. This can’t be stressed enough. The only exception is if the creator of said character has given explicit permission, and this permission should only be given if there is a reasonable cause to do so.

4. No Godmodding. Please don’t give your character special powers or anything, they’re just regular kids after all.

5. This is rated PG-15 for violence, possible sexual and drug related themes, and language. This RPG is intended for more mature people.

6. Please follow the posting procedures in this RPG that we specify here. 300 Word Minimum, and use proper grammar, as in capitalization, punctuation, spelling, and so forth. Occasional mistakes are allowed, but try to avoid them as much as possible. Exception is if a character is texting another character in the RPG. That will be the only time text talk will be allowed.

7. Sign-Ups should be at least 1800-2200 words. It's just four simple pages, but more detail would be nice! I am being strict after all

8. If I get enough people interested, I will move the reserves into a competitive reserves phase. This basically means the best character gets their desired color and clique.

Name:
Age: (Should be around 14-15 [As in almost all of the characters should be the same age])

Sex/Gender: (If it’s different. If they’re both Male and Identify as male, just simply put “Male". Same applies to Females)

Color: (Yes I’m going with color coded characters for this. Be careful on this, and try to have some of the color’s traits in your character. Use the spoiler above to help you decide. Also if you want to use a variant described in the spoiler, you can. Red-Orange will count as Orange and Aqua as Green, and so forth)

Clique: (I want a unique clique for each character, alright? Also, a short explanation of the clique should be here. Good examples are Jocks, Preps and/or Plastics, Artists, Hipsters, Goths, etc. Please no overlapping or too similar cliques.)

Appearance: (Detail. Like, a lot of detail. I want multiple outfits for different times of the year, body type and features, etc. Check the guidelines)

Personality: (Make them seem as human as possible. I want flawed characters! Longer the better)

History: (This can be the shortest, as most of them have had uneventful lives. Just a short overview of their life, how they got into their clique, etc. However, please don’t go into too much detail with their childhood, at least school wise. Plot reasons~)

Secret: (Make it as bad as possible Just saying “He’s gay” won’t cut it. It needs to be a very dark, troubling secret. This characters are flawed, remember that)

Misc: (Just put misc info that doesn’t fit anywhere else here)

Reserves:

Lost: Isaac Brooke (Orange, Geek)
Mogar: Pink (Red) reserved. Reserve expires 5/14/14
Krazy: Black, Artist reserved. Reserve expires 5/17/14

Last edited:

Liltwick

Liltwick

Alright, so it's technically been over 24 hours. Anyways, I'm posting my Su here as the GM. This is an example. By no means it should be this long (2700~ words or so. A good ways over the requirement), but it should roughly follow the structure and the content that's in here. Enjoy everyone!

Name: Isaac Brooke

Sex/Gender: Male

Color: Red-Orange

Clique: Geek. Geeks are usually away from the social norm, and have hard times socially fitting in. They're often obsessed with Sci-fi and Fantasy, and do such things as LARP and so forth. They're also pretty smart, not nerd smart but they're up their. But, they usually pour their knowledge into what they like instead of what they need to know.

Appearance: Isaac stands at around 5 ft. 8', roughly at average height for the grown male. Is body is thin and lithe, like that of a walking skeleton. However, he's not malnourished, and doesn't have any of his bones showing.He's more of an anorexic person, and has a hard time gaining weight in the first place. Speaking of weight, Isaac weighs a paltry 117 pounds, way under the norm for his height.

Isaac also isn't very physically strong. Most of his muscles are non-existent, and at most he can run for short distances. Besides, it's mostly flab... if it's still on his body. Due to his eating habits, Isaac has become very fragile. His bones are weak, and it strains him to walk or move his arms for a long period of time. However, this doesn’t limit him too much, as he likes to take most things a bit slow.

Isaac’s hair is a rusty copper color. It’s very thin, and grows at a fast rate, constantly forcing him to get haircuts, which he hates. Though, he does like to keep his hair a bit long, so it isn’t too much of a hassle. His hair is mostly straight in the front, but in the back it can get a bit wavy. His bangs are mostly parted, but they sort of just fall together in the middle. His hair also gets really mess easily, and he commonly has a few strands sticking up. However, this looks more natural on him then it does messy, so he does roll with it. He does have a minor cowlick in the back, but in all honesty he’s not worried about it.

His eyes are that of dull emeralds, complementing his rustic hair. Looking into them, you can see that it’s like that of a speckled egg, with various dark green spots haphazardly placed on his eyes. They’re a bit large, like that of an innocent child’s, however, jealousy and hurt is easily seen within these eyes. The shape is generally round, helping to add to the “innocent” facade they portray. These round eyes seem to be the largest part of his face, even so that’s not really the case. His nose is pretty small and flat, but doesn’t look smashed. His mouth is on the small side, and his lips are pretty thin. They’re a bit darker than his sickly, ashen skin.

Due to being farsighted, Isaac wears a pair of black, square glasses. They have a wire frame reinforced by plastic, and the lenses themselves are of high quality. This is pretty much the only object that he wears 24/7, and somehow hasn’t broke... yet.

For his fall attire, Isaac primarily wears two things. The first is a yellow and orange striped long sleeve shirt. This shirt is made out of cotton, and is a bit large on his body. However, most people don’t really notice the size difference, and the only main clue to it is how the sleeves go out past his arms and that the bottom of the shirt covers his pelvic area. Wrapped around his neck is a woolen scarf of the same color scheme, making it almost blend in. The scarf covers his entire neck, and usually reaches to the tip of his nose. Oddly enough, Isaac wears beige shorts with this outfit. These shorts extend past his knees, exposing his smooth legs. These shorts aren’t really that special, and look like regular shorts. For shoes he wears balc tennis shoes, and shares the same pair with his fall and spring outfits.

His other main fall outfit is a dull orange hoodie that actually fits him. They have pockets in the front, where most of Isaac’s devices hang out. Underneath the hoodie is usually a yellow or white t-shirt. Accompanying this more simplistic look are black jeans, though they look more like gray due to how faded they are.

For Winter, he has one main attire. He wears a giant orange parka which keeps his scrawny body warm from the ice and snow. The parka is multi layered, and has a fluffy collar to it. Wrapper around his neck is the same scarf as fall, which he pretty much wears year round besides in the summer. Underneath the parka is an oversized long sleeved yellow woolen shirt, which is also there to help keep him isolated. On his head are orange earmuffs which have been turned into headphones, which is usually connected to his phone. Isaac wears more comfortable pants during the winter, which are black in color. He then wears black snowboots as well.

Spring and Summer are practically the same, except for a few key differences. Both share the general graphic t-shirts and beige shorts, but summer’s shorts are a lot shorter than the spring shorts, which are the same as Fall’s. Also, spring still has the trademark scarf compared to summer, which takes on black flip-flops instead.

For accessories, Isaac mostly has his orange backpack for the school days. He also has various video game consoles, keys, his wallet, and his phone on him at all time. He can’t be caught dead without a pair of headphones or earbuds, and of course he has his signature glasses and scarf.

For sleepwear, Isaac wears a short sleeved, snug plain shirt with his white briefs. Of course, there’s not a whole lot to look at, so don’t get any ideas. At sleepovers, he usually tries to bring some pajama pants, but due to his nature he forgets them. for formal wear, it’s just the stereotypical black tux. Though, he wears an orange tie with his tux than the standard colors. Lastly, for swimwear, Isaac has yellow swim goggles that are designed to function like his glasses. His swim trunks are orange and black, with most of it being black with orange stripes on the sides. They go to just before his knees, and are a tight fit.

Personality: Isaac at first seems to a generally quiet and naive boy, and in some sense that still holds true. However, he’s really a cocky, irritable smartass. He commonly takes everything seriously, and to some extent, as a competition. While his body isn’t as able as his mind, Isaac still tries his hardest to win. He feels like he needs to dominate those around them, in order to feel some type of power. He tends to get too full of himself and doesn’t fess up to his mistakes. The boy can also very boastful of his own wins and achievements, and tends to gloat a little too often. Due to this behavior, most people stay away from him and have a general dislike of him, and the same applies vice versa.

However, those close to him know a different side. While some of his outward traits still fall through, they’re more subtle and more relevant to the topic at hand. He cares deeply for his friends, and even if he can be a blunt prick to them at times, he still wants to make sure that they do their best. He’s sort of like the older brother you didn’t want, but in the end loved regardless. He puts his close friends first, and only becomes selfless around them. He’s also a lot more quiet and naive around them, and his more sensitive side comes out. He tries to be more honest with them, instead of burying himself in lies. Though, it really isn’t often that he makes friends, and he’s too abrasive most of the time to actually befriend potential friends.

Isaac is probably the biggest video game nerd in his entire town. He knows every last little secret and easter egg in every single game has played, and knows almost any combo for any fighting game character. He’s especially fond of fighting games, as they really allow him to take out his pent up aggression and dominate the competition. This is where his competitive side shines, and if you’re caught in its crosshairs... You better watch out. While in that state, Isaac isn’t afraid to throw out insults left and right, especially if it'll give him an in-game advantage. Besides video games, Isaac also likes to watch Sci-fi movies and read sci-fi novels.

In reality, Isaac isn’t really good with people at all. He gets shy and nervous around them, hence why he acts the way he does. He doesn’t want to mess things up with people, so in the end he just drives them away. For friends, he tends to open up a lot more to them, but he still has the slightest sense of distrust towards them. Really, he’s more jealous of charismatic people than anyone, well, besides a few others. Isaac himself is a being of loneliness and jealousy who hides behind an arrogant facade. He really can’t tell anyone his problems, and he believes that he’s cursed. The boy would rather fade into the background, but where he lives doesn’t exactly work for him. So, instead, he drives people off. His home situation doesn’t really help with this, and only fuels his loneliness and jealousy.

Another thing is that Isaac can’t talk to girls at all. He finds it hard to even be around them, let alone interact with them. It’s not that he’s afraid of them, or has a huge dislike of them. He’s just more scared of them. Scared of what they’ll do to him, and what he can do to them. They also remind him of someone close to him in his past, someone that he still thinks about on a daily basis. She’s pretty much the sole reason on why he keeps on living, as this person was the one shining speck of hope in his life from the start...

Isaac most certainly has his faults, and tends to not be able to read the air of a situation. He acts randomly and as an enigma at times, even when he’s being a smartass. It’s really easy to tell he’s faking being an extrovert, but only if one was good at reading people. Most of his body language is awkward, and how he positions himself isn’t exactly “manly”. Isaac, however, doesn’t really care about the social norm. He’s passionate about what he believes and, and will strongly advocate it. Even if they’re not acceptable ideas, Isaac will stay adamant on his decisions.

Relationship wise, Isaac is pretty bad at them. He’s not good at opening his heart up to another, so at first it'll be a hard and rocky road. However, once he does open up his heart to someone, he’s one of the most loyal and caring boyfriends someone could ask for. He’ll constant check to see if the other’s alright, and will always be there to help and defend them. Sure, he can even rub the ones he loves the wrong way, but he’ll try his hardest to apologize. He’ll go to great lengths for the one he loves, and will treat them like royalty. He’s also an extreme cuddler, even with his friends, and it’s hard to get him off. Also, they'll be one of the few people he trusts, and will eventually start pouring everything out to them. Also, they’ll be one of the few people who can see his klutzy side in full, instead of just glimpses at it. Most of this applies to true, close friends as well. Well, minus part of the romantic stuff.

History: Isaac had a rough life since childhood. While he really can’t remember his preschool to elementary school years (in which he feels like he forgot something really important, but what he doesn’t know.), besides what he learned and things he did outside of school, he remembers middle school vividly. He refers to these three years as “hell”, and generally hated them. He was constantly bullied due to his futures and smarts, as well as the fact that he didn’t fight back. Most of his six grade year was like this, with him alone and friendless.

However, when he came home he always had his older sister to confide in. Their father was an alcoholic, and their mother was constantly at work to support for their family. Isaac’s sister was the small speck of hope for the family, and she was what kept them together. She would often cook and clean for Isaac and their dad, and was skilled at almost anything she did. Isaac really admired her, on how much work she could do and how she did it without complaining. He commonly looked at her for advice on his problems, and she would gladly help.

On Isaac’s twelfth birthday, Isaac went out with his sister to get him Ice Cream. However, tragedy struck when both of them got into a car crash on the mountain side from their house to town. Isaac was luck to survive, but his sister perished in the crash. This left him mentally shattered, and caused the young boy to spend the next few days in the hospital recovering from the shock. When he went home, he found that his living situation had gotten worse.

His mother quit her job, and became an emotional wreck. She eventually forgot he existed, and spends practically every day grieving his sister. When he tries to approach her, she just gives him a weird look before calling for his dad to get him out of his house. His father stopped drinking, but instead only got worse. His dad blamed him for his sister’s death, and beats Isaac because of it. At that point, Isaac couldn’t handle both school and home, and would hate his birthday for the next couple of years.

One day, he just snapped. He adopted his outward facade, and drove all of his bullies away. He eventually climbed out of his hallowed shell, but he still hasn’t recovered from his sister’s death either. Isaac’s eighth grade year was pretty uneventful, besides him making a few friends and becoming known as a “Geek.” Freshman year looks promising for him, but with his past and the dream, Isaac isn’t too sure if he’s ready for what lies on ahead.

Secret: Isaac actually was the one who killed his sister, and he knows it. The two of them got into an argument on the drive there, and it lead to him distracting her long enough for them to drive off the road into the forest alone. His sister didn’t die instantly, like what he told the police. Instead, she was able to live long enough for him to apologize. She told him it was fine, and that both of them would be okay. She told him that everything would be fine, and he’ll be safe. Also, that he should live on for both of them if she died. For him to be strong, for him to stay alive, for him to find happiness. However, Isaac couldn’t take the fact he “murdered” her well, and shattered because of it. He killed the only one who loved him, and everyone else who he did just abandoned him and left him to die, in a sense. This is why he doesn’t get close to girls, or anyone in that matter, as he’s afraid he’ll kill them as well.

Misc:
-His favorite colors are orange and yellow.
-Favorite food is grilled cheese
-Least favorite food is ice cream.
-Wears long, loose clothes to hide his bruises.
-Bisexual, but is a lot more attracted to men than woman.
-Favorite subject is science
-Wants to be a Doctor when he’s older.
-Favorite animals are cats.

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
If Red is unreserved, can I go for that? If not, I think black would be best-suited. :) As for a clique... Either an artist/writer, or an outcast/loner.

Liltwick

If Red is unreserved, can I go for that? If not, I think black would be best-suited. :) As for a clique... Either an artist/writer, or an outcast/loner.

Yeah,, that works. I'll put you down as a Black artist.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
I can't quite put it into words, but I really, really want to sign up for this. I'm thinking Purple... something. I'm thinking of playing purple in the vein of creative and free-spirited, but also quite off-colour.

Last edited:

Liltwick

I can't quite put it into words, but I really, really want to sign up for this. I'm thinking Purple... something. I'm thinking of playing purple in the vein of creative and free-spirited, but also quite off-colour.

So you want to play a Purple Artist, in a sense? Yeah, that works.

Also, all reserves have expired. You can still sign up, but you don't get a guarantee at the spot!

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
Hmm, it's more like, art isn't really the focus of her character. It's like, she's been vocally trained since she was little so her singing prowess is pretty much opera-like, but she doesn't really stress it, nor do I think she falls under the artist... clique.

Last edited:

Liltwick

Hmm, it's more like, art isn't really the focus of her character. It's like, she's been vocally trained since she was little so her singing prowess is pretty much opera-like, but she doesn't really stress it, nor do I think she falls under the artist... clique.
Well, I can just put you down for Purple if you want, and I can let you figure out the clique that best suits her... If you're fine with that. ----

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
Well, I can just put you down for Purple if you want, and I can let you figure out the clique that best suits her... If you're fine with that. ----

... Slacker of some sort. Fun-loving... person? The kind that shirks off all duties and just does what they want. Whaddy'a call that?

Last edited:

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
I'm going to scratch those previous posts, since I had an idea. Since all of the current reserves are expired, I'll be taking on a Dark Red Band-Geek.

Actually, Band-Wannabe. Two different things.