• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Entei At Your Own Risk! (261)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Eh, even though this episode showed the strategy on how to attempt capturing the Legendary Beasts, it still seemed like a filler to me. But at least Brock's Pineco evolved here and the Pokemon tried getting Larvitar to warm up to them.

ZilverLox

Banned
I liked how Ash's Pokemon kept trying to get Larvitar to warm up to them and it was pretty funny when Larvitar and Cyndaquil both froze after knocking into each other. I liked Larvitar's reaction to the warm sand too and Psyduck getting covered with it by Onix.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Naoya's plan to trap Entei using his Muuma's Mean Look was brilliant, and it was refreshing to see a one-off character who had an interest in Legendary Pokemon and actually got to battle one. I loved seeing the wild Pokemon in the hot springs as well, and even Takeshi's Kunugidama got its moment in the spotlight.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
This episode happens to feature my favorite Pokemon, but it also made me terrified of wild Entei. The one in this episode just seems so vicious compared to the M3 one, even though they look identical

Leonhart

Imagineer
This episode happens to feature my favorite Pokemon, but it also made me terrified of wild Entei. The one in this episode just seems so vicious compared to the M3 one, even though they look identical

The Entei here seemed majestic and well-animated, and I think I preferred this one to the fake one from the third movie since the one shown here wasn't just some kid's servant.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, Takeshi's Kunugidama evolving here seemed oddly timed, in the sense that the whole thing could've easily gotten its own episode instead of Foretos sharing the episode with Entei.

So we got to see the second Legendary Cat of Johto unless the Raikou special came before this. I don't remember. Entei using Roar to make Misdreavus's Mean Look ineffective was cruel. The poor kid who was seeking to catch Entei really worked hard to find a way of trapping Entei only for Roar to make that pointless. I liked how Brock's Pineco evolved too.

Jnmisty

I like how Larvitar sees Ash’s other pokemon trying to break the door and fighting to get free from the truck. Plus I think Ash should have been a bit more nervous or possibly uneasy about Nelson battling and catch Entei because of the events in the third pokémon movie. I also like how Pineco evolved, but I also agree that it should have been in a separate episode from this one.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I found it odd that Satoshi didn't specifically mention the events that occurred in the third movie when he was told about Entei here. He didn't contradict the connection between the main anime and that movie at least, which I suppose is a good thing. But I would've liked if he had mentioned meeting an Entei before even though it was just an artificial one.

Ash snuggling Larvitar awww... and Larvitar playing with the other Pokémon my heart...
I love the "She Blinded Me With Science" reference and I believe there was another reference as well. Nice to see Pineco evolve into Forretress even though it was odd but I can't think of another time to do it. Love seeing Entei.