• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Entei At Your Own Risk! (261)

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Awwwww.

I haven't seen all of this ep yet, but I remember Nelson. XD Awwwdork. *slashes him with Christopher and runs* >D

wobbanut

Team Awesome
This was a pretty funny episode. I liked how Ash's pokemon kept trying to get Larvitar to warm up to them, and it was pretty funny when Larvitar and Cyndaquil both froze after knocking into each other. I liked Larvitar's reaction to the warm sand, too, and Psyduck getting covered with it by onix. LOL :D It was also pretty interesting when Entei made a cameo, and when Pineco finally evolved. Mostly, though, I really liked the humor in the episode.

P

PokeTrainer7783

I should go back and watch this episode I don't quite remember everything that happened in it.

Ah, I always remember having missed this episode's debut and longing to see it. Well, I got my wish.

LARVITAR. That alone makes this episode worth watching. Poor little guy, overwhelmed by every Pokémon around it.

Screech gets annoying. Not because it accomplishs its purpose, but because it isn't really much of a Screech at all. More like a wail, a cry at best. Not a Screech(a real one might harm the ears of the viewers, though...And I doubt the writers want to repeat that sort of mass injury).

Nelson.....Dang his voice bugged me. Also the standard, cliché, I-need-a-girl dork who devotes his life to some obscure hobby. Didn't help that we had the cliché assurance at the end =(

Pineco's evolution was weirdly touching to me, for some reason. Dunno why.

This episode's voices just bugged me in general, I think. Ursaring was blegh, and so was Nelson.

Mean Look is cool in the animé. Also liked the Legendary hunting tip. It'd help any poor fool who doesn't know how to catch the gerbils.

I'm glad to know Forretress gets a lot more use after this, even if it is just TR thrashing.

Overall rating:
8.2 out of 10
A good episode, though it could easily have been total filler. And I think Entei was introduced a little late in the episode, and not enough, either. It'd seem like your general rare, idolized Pokémon to anyone who just turned on the TV.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
That episode comes with Brock's Pineco evolving into Forretress when it got caught on the whirlpool created by TR. And there's Ash's Larvitar, scared of the water in the hot spring. It also comes with a trainer with a Misdreavus who wants an Entei, who failed to manage capturing him when it leaped high into the mountain. Oh yeah, I love the shy Larvitar shouting "LLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

pokemon fan 132

This was a good episode.We get to see Entei and Brocks Pineco evolving in Forretress.Battle between trainer and his Misdreavous against Entei was interesting,but i think it was too short.Oh well,frankly i didnt expected that he is really going to manage to catch Entei.Afterall he is one of the legendaries and was too strong for him.

Speaking of battle being short i also didnt like that match between him and Ash was interupted.However despite all of this,overall this was a good episode.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I dunno, this episode gave out the strategy how to attempt capturing the Legendary Beasts in GSC, but it seemed like the basic Johto filler to me. :\ At least Pineco evolved in the episode and the Pokémon tried getting Larvitar to warm up to them. Entei's attack was probably the best portion of the episode.

Exactly. The evolution didn't feel right to me... it didn't feel like the right time to me, you know? Ah well, Entei definitely made the episode good ^_^

Mela

pasbl. newbie
Funny funny episode !!LArvitar is just all kinds of cuteness XDXD

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
this was a good episode. I was soooo happy that Pineco evolved, Pineco was a really boring pokemon, IMO. I like Forretress better. I also loved the part where Entei roared & Misdreavus went back to its pokeball like the scared little ghost pokemon it is. MUHAHAHA.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I thought this was a pretty good episode. I honestly didn't think Nelson stood any chance whatsoever at catching Entei. However, he did have a good strategy, and his Misdreveous was pretty strong. I thought it was interesting how Larvitar is extremely shy around anyone else besides Ash.

Surfer_Dude

Aspiring Guitarist
hahahahaha the guy actually tought he could catch entei
This was the episode i first saw entei

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Finally, we got a cool episode focusing on Entei. Wish it had been Raikou though since we had never seen it before. I like how the COTD planned to use Mean Look to trap Entei so it wouldn't be able to escape. Of course, he never thought about Roar's effect. I loved that Brock's Pineco finally evolved in this episode as well, even if it was too little, too late. 5/10.

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Good episode, i loved to see Entei in the anime.

and the battle of Ash and that kid with his Misdreavus wasn't good enough, i didn't love it.