• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Entei Suicune Raikou? What Are they?

What are Entei Suicune and Raikou?

• Cats

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • Dogs

Votes: 35 35.7%
  • Beasts

Votes: 53 54.1%

• Total voters

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
I'm sorry if there is already A topic on this, But, Its so puzzling about what they are....

Some say Dogs some say Cats others even say stuff like Mice or Gerbils.. I personally say, Beasts... It covers all the names for them...

So What do you guys think the trio is?

~~;444;

Edit: Forgot my Gabaito...

Last edited:

Silver Mew

Mew Master
They are supposely the Lions or Dogs made by Ho-oh to spy on humans and decide if humans can live in harmony with pokemon.
~SM

jwla

I voted 'beasts', but, it's easy to see where they can be called 'cats'. Except for Suicune, who is very 'beastly'. It's not really canine or feline.

MADHATTER

Raikou is a cat. Tiger. Hello?

Suicune is something like a dog. It's just an entity...

Entei is a lion-dog, or fuu dog, like Arcanine. Collectively, they're just 'beasts.'

wcgold

Raikou looks like a tiger, and Entei looks like a lion. Suicune looks like a wolf to me.

So that's two cats and one dog, so I like to call them 'beasts', since one of them's not a cat, and two of them don't look like dogs.

Haruka

Banned
I've said this before, But I guess I'll have to say it again...

Suicune is a wolf, Raikou is a tiger, And entei is a lion.

So I say they're beast.

"L"

Entei is a lion, Raikou is a tiger, and I guess suicune is some kind of dog. That would make them Beasts to me

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
They're odd little things.

I've called them Dogs, as Entei barks, and volcanoes erupt and such. Suicune, looks like a wolf of some sort, its elongated snout, and Raikou; screwed up cat thing.

So, yes, collectively they are Beasts.

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
I get better respenses here, All the Gamefaqs people called them Gerbils to Stop the fighting, It did not work... XD

.:Jirachi:.

Wish Maker
i voted dogs cause in crystal they were called dogs right before you faced suicune

but they are beasts ...which beasts have several meaning...pikachu is a beast

Aaron_fan

I don't see how Entei is a lion - honestly, he looks more like a thick-legged rottweiler. I'll agree with Raikou being a sabre-toothed cat with lighting bolt-shaped markings and badger claws. As for Suicune, I think it's more like a greyhound rather then a wolf (compare http://www.sewing.org/enthusiast/greyhound_template_run.jpg to http://www.moredesktop.com/Movies/P/Pokemon-4_For_Ever/suicune.gif). If Suicune had just stretched out its legs further they would almost match perfectly. There was a specific screenshot from movie 4 of Suicune running on the water that would have been a much better example, but that wallpaper is all I could find.

Last edited: