• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Enter Elesa, Electrifying Gym Leader! (710

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
But that is mainly for the outcome (Ash VS Cameron) than for the overall Ash's battle record in BW (except Ash VS Elesa)
Who cares for battle record or stats when you finish a series? BW Ash just doesnt feel satisfying as a trainer considering in the beginning he acted like a rookie, never had any notable achievement and some losses like Bianca's dad or subway bosses stick out like a sore thumb. With DP Ash you felt the guy actually was something, with BW ash.... atleast he was cute with pokemon interactions and funny in fillers ig

RafaSceptile

Who cares for battle record or stats when you finish a series? BW Ash just doesnt feel satisfying as a trainer considering in the beginning he acted like a rookie, never had any notable achievement and some losses like Bianca's dad or subway bosses stick out like a sore thumb. With DP Ash you felt the guy actually was something, with BW ash.... atleast he was cute with pokemon interactions and funny in fillers ig
But BW Ash wasn't satisfying mainly for the outcome of Ash VS Cameron. In most of previous series Ash sometimes lost against some of those characters, showing that Ash still had flaws. Even in Journeys Ash lost against some of those CotD like how he dropped to Normal Class.

Antiyonder

Overlord

Yep, Linkara reviewed this and the next episode recently.

Barring the battles and all I see the jerkiness of Bianca's father was talked about in the thread.

Besides the smirk he gave at watching his daughters' Pokémon getting beaten, there's Linkara's mention of how he was surprised that his daughter had friend (or that Ash and company are said friends).

It's like they wanted to originally make him a jerk like he was in the game, then decided against it while forgetting to excise those two moments.

Typical BW:-D.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Good episode. I liked Elesa's debut, although her Zebstrika looked somewhat overpowered. Seeing Ash challenge Bianca's father was cool, especially with such high stakes, but I liked it how he decided to let her and Ash continue their journeys despite Ash losing.
8/10

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
If I was that was My Gym, Ash would have automatically been disqualified. Like what? Leaving the Gym in the middle of the frickin battle. Complete disrespect shown to the Gym Leader. I wonder if that Referee was bought by Ash or the Battle was rigged.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Bianca was such a joke during this saga as opposed to her game counterpart, but Zebstrika was awesome! Pignite was the only one that managed to land some hits. The Nimbasa gym is as colorful as in the games.