• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Enter Elesa, Electrifying Gym Leader! (710

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
And it's three for three!

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Meh... I was a draw or a win for Pignite, it even was doing more damage but Zebraika was basicly not hurt at all from the first two fights.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
And Bianca's fathers Darmanitan is in Zen Mode. Oshawott comes out on his own, at least it's a good match up.

Bisharp

Thanks for the translation Serebii.
That confirms that Ash will win XD.
I wish Oshawott would evolve in this episode!

lolipiece

Staff member
Oshawott took all of that!?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
So, Ash challenges Bianca's father and says he'll return to Pallet if he loses, but if he wins, her father needs to let Bianca do what she wants. Interesting

Tks for the translation.

Her father seems to probably havbe been a traveling trainer so his Darmanitan should be pretty strong, if Oshawott loses I'm fine with it.

lolipiece

Staff member
And he's down...

And Ash is going to stay anyway...