• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Enter Galactic! (537)

NPT

Just a member
This episode was much better than the last episode in my opinion. I liked the part where Dawn blushed after Ash thanked her for getting Maylene back in her fighting spirit, it was a nice moment. Ash, Dawn and Brock finally conforting Team Galactic was cool.
It's awsome how Ash, Dawn, Brock, Reggie, Officer Jenny and Maylene tried stop Team Galactic from stealing the meteors. I enjoyed the rivalry between Toxicroak and Croagunk...it's kinda funny when they're staring down each other like that. Team Galactic had too many Goldbat, I'm glad Ash, Dawn, Maylene and the others took down those annoying Goldbat.

Saturn's voice sounded feminine in the japanese version of this episode, but thankfully the dub choose a good male VA to voice him...I think it's one of the few times when TPCI dub did something better than the original Japanese version.

Overall, this episode was enjoyable and action-packed, episodes like this are one of the reasons why the Sinnoh saga is so good. Team Galactic is definitely better than Rocket, Magma and Aqua.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I swooned when Saturn showed up at the meteorite site. I also really liked Paul's cameo when Reggie contacted him. Seeing Team Rocket interact with Saturn and the Team Galactic grunts was humorous and I liked Croagunk and Toxicroak's confrontation even though their faces were creepy as heck. I loved that Saturn was unfazed by Ash and friends.

JudySpell

Banned
Toxicroak looked Shiny here compared to its ingame color and Saturn showing up was unneeded since we should've seen Mars or Jupiter. 6/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Seeing an action filled episode at night was cool, plus seeing Maylene, Reggie and Veilstone city's Jenny help out against Saturn was nice too. I loved how Croagunk and Toxicroak became mortal enemies here. :]

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Overall, a great episode indeed. The Toxicroak vs. Croagunk "face war" was pretty funny as well. Saturn's voice seems fine to me now, and the ending peeked some interest. I somehow wish they could of dove into the history of the meteorites more.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was nice of Reiji to show Satoshi's group the meteorites in Tobari City, although what I liked best was seeing Saturn and the Ginga-dan again. Gureggru's rivalry with Saturn's Dokurog was pretty intense, and I was glad to see Pikachu and Shinji's Eleboo working as a team as well. The fact that Satoshi found out about the Nomose Gym was neat, too.

Daizy

I call you honey
So Team Galactic came back. I liked the action in this episode. Pikachu's and Electabuzz's combo looked cool and it really makes me wonder what's up with Croagunk and Toxicroak.

Leonhart

Imagineer
The whole Gureggru and Dokurog grudge seemed to come out of nowhere, although I suppose that it was meant to show us how some species of Pokemon compete against their evolved forms.

Derick Bentham

I would like to point out that the Toxicroak in this episode is a shiny Toxicroak, yet it is not added in the list of shiny pokemon from the anime. Are you going to update that list to include Toxicroak?

Leonhart

Imagineer
Derick Bentham said:
I would like to point out that the Toxicroak in this episode is a shiny Toxicroak, yet it is not added in the list of shiny pokemon from the anime. Are you going to update that list to include Toxicroak?

It wasn't Shiny, that's just how all the Dokurog (Toxicroak) look like in the anime. This has been evident for a while since all of the Dokurog that appeared after this episode had the exact same coloration as Saturn's Dokurog, so it's clear that the color of Saturn's frog was intended to be the normal anime coloration for the species all along.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Paul was doing what Ash should've been doing in the PWC and even before that, rotating pokemon. But this just shows that Paul doesn't have a main team that he sticks with,he uses whatever pokemon is best fit for an upcoming battle.