• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Enter Galactic! (537)

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
^^ Yeah, finally - but hasn;t it been that TR always meet the new team before the twerps?

I think so, but it's probably because Team Rocket always has to get the news before anyone else. Of course, they don't do anything useful with all of that information because all what they're interested is just getting the money out of the operation.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Sometimes that even use the info and end up helping the other team anyway... it's all a bit weird.... (perhaps too well thought out *nods*)

Having now finally got round to seeing the dub version of this episode, it still rings a bell in my mind as being absolutely brilliant. I think maybe this picture here kind of sums it up for me:
DP82.jpg

More Galactic in the future, because their storyline is really enthralling!

(Oh, and Maylene's voice still worries me how much she sounds like Misty [I know, btw, same actor])

Last edited:

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I haven't seen the episode yet, but I want to because I always love the episodes with the evil teams (except Team Rocket, they're no real threat). Does anyone know if Ssturn is a boy or girl? I was never able to hear it's voice, so I don't know.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I haven't seen the episode yet, but I want to because I always love the episodes with the evil teams (except Team Rocket, they're no real threat). Does anyone know if Ssturn is a boy or girl? I was never able to hear it's voice, so I don't know.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Still, it's very difficult sometimes in the anime to determine for sure whether someone is a girl or boy....

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
who knows why the japanese dont care so much about the genders......

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Now, why is that - because i guarantee that when you looked at Aoi, you thought she was make as we all did until her gender was revealed.... I'm saying that its difficult to tell, not that once you know, you still think they are another gender...

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Now, why is that - because i guarantee that when you looked at Aoi, you thought she was make as we all did until her gender was revealed.... I'm saying that its difficult to tell, not that once you know, you still think they are another gender...

I actually thought she was female from the word go...It was obvious just from looking at her face.

Pearl's Perap

Saturn <33333

I loved this episode, not only for the fact Team Galactic were in it but the fact that they aren't actually getting kicked by the 'twerps', they are actually suceeding to an extent. Something that's long overdue, a DECENT crime syndicate.

Toxicroak's animé colouration bugs me quite a bit, but I overlooked it, since I quite liked the Gunk/Croak rivalry and I hope it's a recurring thing.

9/10

ccangelopearl1362

So, Team Galactic enters the consciousness of Ash, Dawn, and Brock for the first time, and after failing to steal those Veilstone City meteorites, Saturn and the Galactic Grunts zoom away on their separate helicopters into the night, evading that last Thunderbolt from Ash's Pikachu and that last Aura Sphere from Maylene's Lucario. Saturn may have been aptly emotionless during the episode, from his description of Team Galactic's activities at Veilstone Base to his statement regarding the meteorites' "necessary forms to build the new world" to his order for Toxicroak to "destroy" Brock's Croagunk. I will be intrigued to see what else Team Galactic plans to do regarding the Sinnoh Space-Time Legend, but for now, I will say that this was an excellent "introductory" episode for Sinnoh's main villainous team.

Rommath

▲_▲
Very nice. A rather good episode, filled with Team Rocket's quips about the strange hairstyles that Team Galactic appears to have. Liked the Toxicroak vs. Croagunk battle, the Toxicroak is fairly strong. There seemed to be a largenumber of Golbats, which was interesting.

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
I finally caught this episode with U.S marathon and all.

I really liked. It's a good way to get Team Gakactic started, and it had pleny of action.
Thank goodness, Saturn has a male voice! Seriously, his Japanese voice is way too feminine.

I'm shocked that Dawn's never seen a Golbat before. >_>

Last edited: