• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Enter Iris & Axew (661)

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
Lol, and to think I said it was real dumb that Ash would mistake Iris for a poke'mon in the speculation when that really happened. ;)
I don't like hearing that Ash failed to catch a poke'mon on his first try in Isshu. Did he even battle to weaken it?

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Cacnea returned?

I actually think that they have NO pokemon...

When they wanted to attack Ash, they sent out MEOWTH!!!

Now Jessie has Koromori... Big surprise.. not...

Mijumaru saves the day..

Edit@Stardust: You're a douche... We don't watch it with a site, but with Keyhole... It's a streaming tool you download.. and so you can't link to this...

ShadowDragon16

lol looks like James isnt going to have a new pokemon this generation how sad.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I really thought Ash will capture in this ep that Mijumaru. It's pretty strange, but maybe later

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
What am I hearing. TR just rebooted all of a sudden with new poke'mon. OMG. And they beat Ash's Mampeto!! I better not over react, this was just like when Pigeotto lost to Tr just after being caught and Caterpie beat them. And here its Mijumaru. What is Pikachu doing all this while?

Konoko_Hasano

Ralts Line Samba
Mijumaru is a stalker... I love that. XD

And dang, it's fun seeing Team Rocket making a strategic retreat instead of getting blasted off.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Miji saves the day and gets no thanks. Poor guy

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

How do you come to that conclusion? He has gotten three pokeballs, just like Jessie. It suggests that he's going to catch three pokemon this region.

I really thought Ash will capture in this ep that Mijumaru. It's pretty strange, but maybe later

BW003 I'm sure.. Preview is airing, Mijumaru is on Ash's shoulder.. Well no surprise about what happens there! xD

has the episode finished?

Yup... Douche..

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
We might get to see James' new poke'mon in the later episodes. I am wondering how Jessie got a new poke'mon. Did Giovanni give them one?

Stardust .

How do you come to that conclusion? He has gotten three pokeballs, just like Jessie. It suggests that he's going to catch three pokemon this region.

BW003 I'm sure.. Preview is airing, Mijumaru is on Ash's shoulder.. Well no surprise about what happens there! xD

Yup... Douche..

Why am I a douche?

Paul Ketchum

Remarkable!
This episode was better than the first, but still felt just as rushed.

I knew Jessie was going to get Koromori, it always looked right with her to me. But I didn't like how they didn't even show her capture it.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
She most likely caught it in the cave. If this is the way TR will be from now on not bad. Not bad at all.

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
Sure doesn't. Maybe they still have them, and maybe they'll air the next episode. If TR said their motto, Mimy and Wobby must have appeared right?