• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Enter Iris & Axew (661)

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
Wait so TR never even mentioned what happened to their old Pokemon? Instead they just feel into the void with Ash's Gliscor?

Well that sucks, I am all for it being a reboot however atleast a reference for the old fans would have been nice. When Dustox left it got a whole episode, while the old boys like Wobba and Serviper get shafted offscreen.
Hopefully next time they phone HQ Wobba will pop up on the screen.

Chimchar15

Jessie caught a Koromori and beat Ash's newly caught Mamepato. They were about to get away until Mijumaru stepped in. Then it helped push back Team Rocket and right as Pikachu was about to blast them off with volt tackle James threw down a smoke bomb and then they escaped. I don't even believe what I said and I watched the episode1

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
Disappear with a smoke bomb. I like that, but didn't James and Pikachu participate in the battle, or was it a 1-1 Ash vs Jessie?

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Why am I a douche?

Because you said that all people who didn't give a link are douches.. While most of us probably aren't even watching through a site. You call people douches on an assumption.. which is kind of a douchy act if you ask me..

Anyway... I'm kinda feeling a void these episodes left.. Where's Wobbuffet? Where's Seviper? I really was shocked when they sent Meowth to attack Ash...

Chimchar15

Because you said that all people who didn't give a link are douches.. While most of us probably aren't even watching through a site. You call people douches on an assumption.. which is kind of a douchy act if you ask me..

Anyway... I'm kinda feeling a void these episodes left.. Where's Wobbuffet? Where's Seviper? I really was shocked when they sent Meowth to attack Ash...

I actually like that. We'll see in the future but I'm sure that Jessie and James have at least one Pokemon with them each I mean how else would Jessie capture Koromori unless they used Meowth or just threw a Pokemon at one and got lucky.

V Faction

www.faction.com
It's part of the whole fresh feeling. Can't start fresh unless you take out the old parts.

Which is a mighty big shame. Now people are going to be constantly wondering where the old Pokemon went.

There's a small glimmer of hope, of course. Perhaps they felt this episode wasn't the best to showcase what exactly happened to Wobbuffet and the gang. It's entirely possible their existence is being reserved for a future date. Maybe, maybe not.

Also.... I really REALLY like Mijumaru. So awesome.

Last edited:

thebluemarc

King of the World
Mamepato's health points is depleted I assume so it's not healthy to battle Koromori.

PinkPantsMan

I actually like that. We'll see in the future but I'm sure that Jessie and James have at least one Pokemon with them each I mean how else would Jessie capture Koromori unless they used Meowth or just threw a Pokemon at one and got lucky.

Well Jessie didn't really need a Pokémon to capture Seviper :p

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Sure doesn't. Maybe they still have them, and maybe they'll air the next episode. If TR said their motto, Mimy and Wobby must have appeared right?

Not always. Sometimes they're not in the motto, a thing that happened many times in Sinnoh.

Mamepato was pretty strong, but what surprised me was Jessie's Koromori's power. Just think what'll happen when it will evolve..

Chimchar15

It's part of the whole fresh feeling. Can't start fresh unless you take out the old parts.

Which is a mighty big shame. Now people are going to be constantly wondering where the old Pokemon went.

There's a small glimmer of hope, of course. Perhaps they felt this episode wasn't the best to showcase what exactly happened to Wobbuffet and the gang. It's entirely possible their existence is being reserved for a future date. Maybe, maybe not.

Also.... I really REALLY like Mijumaru. So awesome.

I know and I'm usually not to fond of the water starters. It's cute but in a less annoying kind of way. I also like how Mijumaru is stalking Ash. I wonder if Araragi knows that one of her starter Pokemon is missing?

Well Jessie didn't really need a Pokémon to capture Seviper :p

lol true. I'm still pretty amazed, it feels kind of weird. It's like I'm watching Pokemon but at the same time I'm not watching Pokemon. This whole generation is awesome! The games are awesome and they even made me like Team Rocket again. This is the first time I felt like this in a long while.

Last edited:

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
Araragi will let Ash keep Miju knowing that it has grown attached to Ash. As for Jessie's new poke'mon to beat Mampeto, there could be a reasonable explanation that it just battled Pikachu and was tired, and besides Ah hasn't even started training it.

Chimchar15

Araragi will let Ash keep Miju knowing that it has grown attached to Ash. As for Jessie's new poke'mon to beat Mampeto, there could be a reasonable explanation that it just battled Pikachu and was tired, and besides Ah hasn't even started training it.

Yeah but even when Ash just caught Pokemon before he was still able to be Team Rocket but not only did them catch a Pokemon but beat Ash. When Mijumaru stepped in all it did was push TR back. Even when it looked like they were going to blast off they preformed a strategic retreat. You have to admit that's a step up from like the last 11 or so years. The last time they felt this cool was back when they were introduced 12 years ago.

thebluemarc

King of the World
Everything is falling down to it's place with my theories except that I didn't see Miju stalking Ash at all but it's really cool.

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
You have to admit that's a step up from like the last 11 or so years. The last time they felt this cool was back when they were introduced 12 years ago.
Well I admit TR is getting cool, but I don't like they reset Ash as well along with Pikachu(failing to catch a wild poke'mon like that).

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Mamepato's health points is depleted I assume so it's not healthy to battle Koromori.

Huh.. It's basically the same thing that happened in Kanto:

1. Ash randomly throws a pokeball at a pokemon without properly thinking
2. Ash gets scolded for such a newb action
3. Ash catches a pokemon
4. Team Rocket attacks and Ash sends out a pokemon who has just battled
5. Ash loses until a last ditch effort

The only difference is that Caterpie was already Ash's, and that Mijumaru is going to be..

Not always. Sometimes they're not in the motto, a thing that happened many times in Sinnoh.

Mamepato was pretty strong, but what surprised me was Jessie's Koromori's power. Just think what'll happen when it will evolve..

But most of the time it pops out of its ball.. I agree not always, but it sure happens most of the time. It not appearing in two consecutive episodes is something to be worried about.

I really like the attacks used by Mamepato, it looked like some version of X-scissor. I completely missed Koromori's fight since Keyhole froze..

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
Well what else does Iris do in this episode? And does it feature Shooti too, considering it is a continuation of the last episode.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
But most of the time it pops out of its ball.. I agree not always, but it sure happens most of the time. It not appearing in two consecutive episodes is something to be worried about.

I really like the attacks used by Mamepato, it looked like some version of X-scissor. I completely missed Koromori's fight since Keyhole froze..

Yeah but since TR have new clothes maybe they wanted to focuse on that and to not show old pokemon meanwhile. I'm pretty sure they had more pokemon with them in this episode, they can't forget about them so quickly.