• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Enter Iris & Axew (661)

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
So weird!!! no signs of Wobby, Viper, Mega, Mimey or Carni???
Sure is strange, very, very strange.
I can't just see team rocket releasing them like that all of a sudden.
Either the writers are keeping them as a mystery until the next few episodes, OR it's a very stupid, low quality and un-proffesional decision to just cut them out after all that.

Episode looking good though, apart from the Team Rocket roster disappearing.

I sure hope that they still have their old Pokemon. The way I see it, the only one we really have cause to worry about at the moment is Carnivine. Jessie wanted to use her new Koromori, which explains Seviper and Yanmega not being sent out. Wobbuffet and Mime Jr. lately only come out to do the motto, if at all, so that's not too unusual. However, I would have thought James would have sent out Carnivine to help out Koromori. This worries me.

If they really wrote Seviper and Wobbuffet off the show, just like that, I am going to be furious. Seviper because it's a Poison-type, and Wobbuffet because it's like a fourth TR member, almost. And I like it.

Last edited:
Speaking of Team Rocket and their pokemon, I believe they're starting anew with their team so we might or might not get to see Carnivine, Yanmega, Wobbuffet, and Seviper again. Though, it would be a nice restart for the duo since James rarely captures a new Pokemon and the only Pokemon I recall him having is Carnivine itself.

I heard Iris mentioning how Pikachu is so kawaii when she was suffocating him. I"m amazed that Ash pulled a superhero jump out of the tree, only to fall down crashing to the ground. I did hear "Satoshi, are you okay?!" from Iris when she jumped down from the tree ( amazing jumps ) and Kibago seems to be the newest mascot of this anime. Also mijimarui seems to be a nice character.

Cobalt_Latios

I sure hope that they still have their old Pokemon. The way I see it, the only one we really have cause to worry about at the moment is Carnivine. Jessie wanted to use her new Koromori, which explains Seviper and Yanmega not being sent out. Wobbuffet and Mime Jr. lately only come out to do the motto, if at all, so that's not too unusual. However, I would have thought James would have sent out Carnivine to help out Koromori. This worries me.

If they really wrote Seviper and Wobbuffet off the show, just like that, I am going to be furious. Seviper because it's a Poison-type, and Wobbuffet because it's like a fourth TR member, almost. And I like it.
I'm sure we'll see them later. Although, seeing Meowth himself attack Mamepato was a bit awkward...

edit:
Also mijimarui seems to be a nice character.
Mijumaru. I believe I have respect for it now.

Now I'm only on the fence with Pokabu.

C_L

Rikudo Sennin

Sage of the 6 Paths
If you watch the scene at the cave james said something about a starter kit when looking at the pokeballs, which leads me to believe they are indeed starting anew. This, and the fact that Meowth had no choice but to attack as well.
I would miss wobbufet, but the rest of them have always been predictably replaceable.

A fresh start for team rocket wouldn't be as bad.

Lee-san

Limbo Messiah
Great Episode! Mijumaru is looking to be extremely awesome, Iris is pretty likeable (not sure about Kibago yet) and Jessie seems to have obtained a decent Pokemon. Looks like all of TR's other Pokemon are gone though.

Also, I've come to like the opening..it's different, sure, but it's nice to see them going into another direction with the opening.

Blaziryu

Iris is alright, I guess. It sucks how Ash & Pikachu are acting like a bunch of rookies again. I mean, they should already know that they have to weaken a PKMN before they can catch it. It wasn't surprising seeing Ash catching the Isshu-version of Pidgey as his 1st Isshu capture.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
If there's one thing this saga looks like it's going to be, it's definitely not boring. Which is excellent.

Shame how the bird Pokemon never get a say in being owned, Ash just kinda trashed Mamepato up with Thunderbolt before it could even do anything. Man, Pokemon is cruel :'(

BlueDragonfangirl

I really liked this episode, I'm really fond of Ash and Iris relationship, its cute. I can't wait till the next episode. I was shocked how Team Rocket was able to get away without being blasted off this timeXD I'm really liking the animation too. FYI

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
So Ash meet Iris. A girl who doesn't have a bike. I knew she would join her. I hope that Pikachu got all of his electricity back from Zekrom and return back to normal. And when got everything back, then Shooti's going down.

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
I really enjoyed this episode, at little more than the first one. But man, they're really making Ash look like a rookie. Iris actually had to tell him to battle a wild Pokemon before attempting a capture... Kind of struck me as taking things a little too far.
Although I have to say it's funny seeing pretty everything he went for attack him. And he got Mamepato... no surprise there.

Iris seems good as of now, but I hope we can see her battle soon, I'd like to see what both she and Kibago can do.

Also glad that Jessie's gotten Koromori, really fits her and I like that particular Pokemon. Team Rocket's also looking a little more competent; I was surprised they escaped for once instead of getting "Blasted Off".

And I can't but laugh at Mijumaru's stalking, I think I'm gonna like this guy.

Well, we got Iris now, so just one more and we have the Isshu gang assembled.

~Silver Aura~

Back...ish
I can tell already that I'm gonna like Mijumaru (Or Mijjie as I like to call it) Yeah I the first 2 episodes were quite enjoyable and Ash caught the pidgeon pokemon No surprise there really and I like Jessie's new pokemon. Hope she still has Wobbuffet at least. I quite like Iris too she's neat and Kibago is cute.

RickHoenn

Banned
Oh man!!! Iris, Kibago, Mijumaru, Mamepato, Koromori, all are amazing! I really liked these 2 episodes. :D

IDK what to think about Shooti, he's like more Gary, a lil bit cocky or overconfident, I hope Ash wipe him someday!

Team Rocket looking more competent! that's awesome!

Their only Pokemon I'll miss its Wobbuffett! :( but yeah this is a real reboot!

Looking forward for Best Wishes (If things keep going like this, this saga could be better than Indigo or Hoenn)

RickHoenn

Banned
Oh man!!! Iris, Kibago, Mijumaru, Mamepato, Koromori, all are amazing! I really liked these 2 episodes. :D

IDK what to think about Shooti, he's like more Gary, a lil bit cocky or overconfident, I hope Ash wipe him someday!

Team Rocket looking more competent! that's awesome!

Their only Pokemon I'll miss its Wobbuffett! :( but yeah this is a real reboot!

Looking forward for Best Wishes (If things keep going like this, this saga could be better than Indigo or Hoenn)

J-boogie200

BW002:
Ash receives new pokeballs and Pokedex, yay!
Iris and Kibago are adorable, and very friendly!
Jessie catches the bat! Awesome, I always loved Jessie for the record, even though it was a Brock move like with Zubat, I really am happy that Jessie caught it, it's cute, and it makes me deal with Seviper's absence better.
TR reboot! OK, now the only ones I really miss are Seviper and Mime Jr. as well as Carnivine a little bit, but sometimes ignorance is bliss, and it sure beats the predictable TR release episodes.
Ash catches a....bird, what else is new. Not going to lie, I like the way he did it, and it brought back some Kanto nostalgia with Pidgeotto.
TR winning a battle and not getting blasted off! A-MA-ZING!!!
Water Starter is such a cute little stalker!!! <3

Dislikes
Only that the bird is the first capture, it's getting old, and Mijumaru would have been soooo much better, but it was expected, so it doesn't bother me.

Overall-A+

Both episodes were marvelous, but BW002, had just a little more umph, mainly because of Jessie and Iris, as well as Mijuramu! I'm sooo looking forward to this saga, and so happy it's finally here <3

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I loved this episode, it was amazing! Mijumaru is such an amazing little thing, I don't want it to fully evolve! Mamepato, big shocker there. TEAM ROCKET WON! Woo. But I'm really miffed that all their Pokémon may have gone. I wanted an amazing goodbye Wobbuffet episode. Iris and Kibago are pretty cool.

So far, BW is shaping up to be pretty amazing!

Rovian

Kodoku no Koori
First time Pikachu has shocked a girl protagonist in the anime.

He liked May,Misty,Dawn in the beginning.

Now Team Rocket scene talking to Giovanni.
Lol they really look serious.
Pikachu shocked Misty in one of the Orange Island episodes.

Iris is alright, I guess. It sucks how Ash & Pikachu are acting like a bunch of rookies again. I mean, they should already know that they have to weaken a PKMN before they can catch it. It wasn't surprising seeing Ash catching the Isshu-version of Pidgey as his 1st Isshu capture.
Since many of Ash's previous pokemon already made the decision to join him, just tossing a pokeball worked. Ash was probably trying that again and forgot they had to be battled and weakened first.

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder if Ash's bird will have any distinctive personality? That would be nice.

DrJo

Pokemon Doc
I loved this episode, it was amazing! Mijumaru is such an amazing little thing, I don't want it to fully evolve! Mamepato, big shocker there. TEAM ROCKET WON! Woo. But I'm really miffed that all their Pokémon may have gone. I wanted an amazing goodbye Wobbuffet episode. Iris and Kibago are pretty cool.

So far, BW is shaping up to be pretty amazing!

At first i was negative at TR, i thought they would return to be the same jokers. but no i'm begging so that they'll stay like this badass professional terrorists!

Corzola

Gible´s biggest fan!
OMG, what are the writers on? And I mean that in a good way. This ep was the most freakin´bad*** "second episode" of all time in a new series. When Ash is back he really is back, first trying to capture a Pokémon without a battle and when that dosen´t work, then he goes all in and more or less uses the same fighting style he used against a legendary. That was a safty catch if ever I have seen one in the anime. Cap turn backwards, powerful attacks... well what is not to love.

Iris seems great, loved the faces in the beginning, lol at Pikachus twisted eyes when she hugged him. Well, Misty had bad luck with weather, May and Dawn just bad luck for being there when Pikachus thunderbolt hit but Iris had it comming.

TR actually won the battle and forced the net result to a draw, they have really improved and even if we know that the plot forbids them to succeed it will be interesting to see their development in the series.

While I felt that the first episode was lacking a few things this second ep really got me liking the new BW series. It really does feels like a fresh start.