• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Enter Iris & Axew (661)

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I have to say, I'm a little disapointed Pikachu didn't destory Iris' bike. :p

SuperMaster Z

Old Skool
I like what ive seen so far....diggin the new team rocket....ash is still....ash. Iris and Kibago are cool .....Mijumaru is just awesome( might chose it as my starter). I hope the new season does well.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Koromori is just so amazing! I love it that everytime it goes into battle, it has the cutest little smile on it's face.

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
Swinging on vines does seem more fun than riding a bike, but that won't exactly work out in the cities.

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
I have to say, I'm a little disapointed Pikachu didn't destory Iris' bike. :p
He may not have fried her, but he did induct her with a thundershock in some way by shocking her :p

Okay, that is the crappiest opening ever. I mean, it's just a freaking 3D pikachu running around!
--------
Anyway, I liked this episode!
I love how Ash gets one apple, Iris gets about a million, ha she's got skills!
It seems like those two are going to add a lot of humor to show, which is good IMO

But I don't get this, did Iris just randomly decided to travel with Ash or what?
I can't speak Japanese and I don't understand if they were just hanging out at the time or if she already decided to travel with him?

Candy-Sama

Kawaii Power
^^I agree, we should see Kibago battle some time soon.

It was nice to see Team Rocket being serious and Mijumaru was simply adorable in this episode. Still, it was weird to see Pikachu using more than one move to take down Mamepato. *Sigh* Level reset sucks.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Interesting second episode to the Best Wishes storyarc! I loved that Pikachu regained it's powers thanks to Zekrom's reappearance, but am I the only one who found that to be cheap? Pikachu loses it's powers in BW 001 then regains them one episode later. Too damn convenient if you ask me. Some of the other interesting developments in this episode include Professor Araragi's Mijumaru "stalking" Ash (as if we needed more stalkers, don't we have Team Rocket?), Ash attemtping to capture a cute little Shikijika (and failing), and his capture of the regional bird Mamepato. Meeting Iris was interesting as she wasn't something Ash had seen before; she was a little wild for a girl and that's going to need some time to get used to. Team Rocket's appearance was expected but at least Jessie has a Koromori in Best Wishes. Overall, pretty good for just the second episode. 8.5/10.

9Tales

So now Jessie has 4 Pokemon!?
I'm skeptical as to whether TR will be able to continue being a legitimate threat like they were when the series started. Though it is impressive they escaped without a scratch with that smoke screen.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I'm having trouble buying JJ&M's sudden competency. I know this is meant as a new beginning and all, but just a few episodes ago they were still the bumbling fools we all know and love. Maybe the confidence boost from their promotion helped more than one would suspect?

Iris seems okay so far, although her voice is a bit high-pitched for my tastes. I'm not getting that much of a "wild girl" vibe from her yet; she's definitely energetic, but not really wild.

Ash...Ash, Ash, Ash. Since when do you get THIS excited over new Pokemon? You're forgetting to weaken things before throwing the Pokeball, for christ's sake! Did Pikachu's shock from last episode fry your brain? I know the writers have to work in certain tutorial crap into the first episodes of each new series, but surely there was a better way they could have done that. Perhaps involving the new trainer they just introduced last episode?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Then how did she catch the Koromori?

She tossed a Pokeball at it? Had Meowth fight it for her? I don't know for sure and neither does anyone else most likely. I know it was captured off-screen, and in the anime, it's possible for characters to capture Pokemon without weakening them first in battle so maybe she literally tossed a Pokeball at it and caught it.

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
Interesting second episode to the Best Wishes storyarc! I loved that Pikachu regained it's powers thanks to Zekrom's reappearance, but am I the only one who found that to be cheap? Pikachu loses it's powers in BW 001 then regains them one episode later. Too damn convenient if you ask me.

Anytime the writers can't make an explanation, they make things according to their convenience. I wanted to see Pikachu struggling more with its electric attacks, and regaining only a small portion of them by rigorous training while developing other alternate ways to be a powerful battler. Then in the Team Plasma arc when Zekrom appears again, Zekrom would return Pikachu's power, who will return to be more powerful than ever.