• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Enter Iris & Axew (661)

Unova really is the Pokemon equivalent of New York, isn't it? Ash was excited for Unova, he seemed to forget Pokemon have to be weakened in order to be caught. Finally Team Rocket learned when it is best to retreat and avoid the blast off. This episode was fantastic one, the introduction of new elements and new Pokemon was well done.

Leonhart

Imagineer
FullmetalJackie said:
Finally Team Rocket learned when it is best to retreat and avoid the blast off.

It's funny, because right after their scheme was ruined by Mijumaru's intervention I was fully expecting the usual blast off gag. Then to my surprise they made a hasty escape on their own.

PineapplePizza

Why did they make Ash so dumb in this series?

While Kanto sometimes made him unbelievably ignorant for a supposed Pokemon fanboy it at least had the excuse he was new. He’s clearly been through five different Leagues and catch dozens and dozens of Pokemon but he forgets he has to weaken a Pokemon to catch it? Advance and DP did the smart thing and had Ash guide May and Dawn as the audience surrogates. Not sure why they feel the need to make Iris smarter and more worldly? I get being a Unova native she knows more about the region but she shouldn’t have to remind him of Pokemon Catching 101

Weird that Team Rocket wasn’t allowed their old Pokemon because “it would draw attention” a talking Meowth in Unova doesn’t draw attention?

Also it seems to me like Pikachu’s temporary power drain would have been a good excuse to justify why it’s not God tier among the Unova com mon but alas he just sucks now I guess

Leonhart

Imagineer
PineapplePizza said:
Weird that Team Rocket wasn’t allowed their old Pokemon because “it would draw attention” a talking Meowth in Unova doesn’t draw attention?

I did think that their excuse for not bringing their older Pokemon with them to Isshu was extremely flimsy, but I suppose that we're meant to believe that Nyasu might pass for a short person, which would explain why he was often dressed in a trench coat and hat in these early BW episodes.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
You can think Pikachu is cute, but do NOT get too close to him for comfort. You WILL get shocked. That message would not reach Bonnie in XY.

Accumela Town theme in the background... Walking Furret
There it is. You're such a kid.
Oshawott saves everyone's asses.
Lol Ash. Can't blame him, but his excitable energy needs to stop at some point.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Surprised a lot of people weren’t complaints when this episode airs about Ash throwning a Pokéball before he fought it