• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Enter Rowlet! I Got A Pokémon in Alola!! (947)

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Rowlet is adorable; I hope it stays in this form and becomes the new Oshawott.
It'd be funny if this is how Team Rocket will blast off all the time now; when they're about to win and then dragged away by Bewear lol

We don't need a loser like Oshawott, he can easily evovle and retain his personality since Decidueye has a bit of a goofy design and poses

Supersonicbro

Besides what everyone else mentioned already, one thing i liked was that when the rotomdex talked about pikipek and it's evolutions, they showed them actually doing what the pokedex says (i hope they don't do that for toxapex).

That's the only thing i like so far about the rotomdex, besides the fact that it's learning about ash's mannerisms (it learning "cool" was nice). But it constantly interrupting will get annoying.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
is serebii sure that was Leaf Storm? Rowlet can't get that move at all. Not to mention i'm curious as to what the claw move was.

Mia Blaze

I'mma gonna Deku in the face, Kacchan
Rowlet won't be like Oshawott. It seems more like Chikorita and we all know how that went with the evolution and everything. Chespin was the Oshawott figure in XY and SM doesn't seem to have an Oshawott yet, unless Togedemaru will fill it.

And Almighty? It was Leafage, Rowlet's signature move.

Nevans

I hate to say it but this could be the worst incarnation of Team Rocket ever, and I saw them all threw the DP arc. If Bewear is just going to treat them like babies them write them out of the show and replace them with Tram Skull.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I hate to say it but this could be the worst incarnation of Team Rocket ever, and I saw them all threw the DP arc. If Bewear is just going to treat them like babies them write them out of the show and replace them with Tram Skull.

Yeah it's too early to tell now, but they could become bad fast. I hope they handle them like they are with Ash by balancing their comedic side with their threatening side.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
All I hope for is that Ash doesn't release Rowlet like he did with Greninja

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
is serebii sure that was Leaf Storm? Rowlet can't get that move at all. Not to mention i'm curious as to what the claw move was.

It was leafage (Konoha)

All I hope for is that Ash doesn't release Rowlet like he did with Greninja

As long as it doesn't become a marketing pet it should be fine. Not sure how popular Decidueye will be, but I'm guessing it won't receive much special treatment.

DatsRight

Yeah it's too early to tell now, but they could become bad fast. I hope they handle them like they are with Ash by balancing their comedic side with their threatening side.

How they were here is fine so long as it's not how they'll play EVERY SINGLE EPISODE AFTERWARDS. Like nothing but them being trapped in the forest by Bewear and fighting with Mimikyu whenever the twerps come along. This has to go somewhere.

Soniman

Break the Limit
did it bother anyone else that mallow barely had any lines orr did anything this episode?

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Well seeing as serena didnt do anything prominent for about 50 episodes mallow is fine and theyre barerly 4 episodes in

We don't need for another Pokegirl to have her shipping with Ash as main trait for 40 episodes.

DS0308

<--- Actually me
did it bother anyone else that mallow barely had any lines orr did anything this episode?

She was the only one who stuck around with Ash for the whole episode too.

Yes, Rowlet is cute, but it evolves into Dartrix. Just leave it in it's meme fodder form and put in Ash's bag please, would rather not see that... whatever the hell that thing is.

Bewear just wants hugs, why does everyone in this anime want to be so cruel to the big fella? :[ Now Jessie is going to new lows by stealing James' Luxury Ball...

Janovy

Banned
UMM, Mallow actually had the most screentime here.

What bothers me more is the fact that Kiawe and others left to notify Kukui and then didn't appear for the rest of the episode!! What was up with that???

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
UMM, Mallow actually had the most screentime here.

What bothers me more is the fact that Kiawe and others left to notify Kukui and then didn't appear for the rest of the episode!! What was up with that???

Apparently it's like waiting in line at the DMV to get a freaking photo id.

Soniman

Break the Limit
She was the only one who stuck around with Ash for the whole episode too.

Yes, Rowlet is cute, but it evolves into Dartrix. Just leave it in it's meme fodder form and put in Ash's bag please, would rather not see that... whatever the hell that thing is.
A slightly bigger Rowlet oh no the horror

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
My point was that serena didnt do anything significant for the first 50 episodes or any pokegirl in the beginning episodes why bag on mallow for not doing anything

Because her first episode had her very active and hr Bounsweet showed a lot of strength from the get-go, whereas Serena's Fennekin almost never fought for real