• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Enter Rowlet! I Got A Pokémon in Alola!! (947)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Enter Rowlet! I Got A Pokémon in Alola!! (947)

Enter Rowlet! I Got A Pokémon in Alola!!

Ash meets a hungry Rowlet. Wanting to capture it, he chases it into the forest with his classmates. However, when they enter the forest, they see it is filled with Pikipek and there's a confrontation between Rowlet and Pikipek. However, Team Rocket soon show up. What are their plans?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
So, Ash didn't get the Grubbin.
This is the first time that i think Ash had tried to capture a Pokemon and it escaped from the ball from him.

And Jesse caught the Mimikyu using a Luxury Ball. The Luxury Ball seemed to belong to James for some reason.

Toucannon seems to be a strict but carrying parental type.

Last edited:

Soniman

Break the Limit
Gotta admit, I was almost fooled into thinking Ash caught that Grubbin.

Also inb4 backlash at Ash's Pikachu being owned by a Grubbin

Janovy

Banned
I'm already sick of Rotom, ffs.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Gotta admit, I was almost fooled into thinking Ash caught that Grubbin.

Also inb4 backlash at Ash's Pikachu being owned by a Grubbin

I always know that the opening was trolling us about Ash catching Grubbin. Pikachu will forever remain Ash's only Electric type LOL.

Janovy

Banned
OH MY GOD, Rotom please SHUT UP for a second!!!

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Just how much will SM regress Ash? Pikachu getting beaten up by a Grubbin? Common writers!

Soniman

Break the Limit
I honestly don't like that Mimikyu went to Jessie at all, that was the perfect Pokemon for James :/

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
Bewear is new blasting off gag. And Satoshi at least clever when it comes to diversions in battles.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
So, Ash didn't catch Grubbin. I think he may encounter it again and probably catch it. If not I can see him getting Wimpod.( if he gets bug line)

So Jessie got Mimikyu. Well, once they decide that Bewear is not blasting off gag. I can see James getting it.
It seems Ash won't be getting Pikipek line. There is still hope, but nowI kinda don't see it.

Man, that rowlet was too cute! It should never be put in the pokeball, let it stay in the backpack! I also really liked it's relationship with the toucannon family, especially with trumbeak. I really hope we get to see them again in the series.

This was definitely the better of the two episodes. Lovin' mimikkyu and it's complete and utter loathing for pikachu. Plus it has some really strong moves -shadow ball, shadow claw and play rough I think- and is definitely not a pushover. I do wander what that bewear wants with team rocket though.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
So, Ash didn't catch Grubbin. I think he may encounter it again and probably catch it. If not I can see him getting Wimpod.( if he gets bug line)

So Jessie got Mimikyu. Well, once they decide that Bewear is not blasting off gag. I can see James getting it.
It seems Ash won't be getting Pikipek line. There is still hope, but nowI kinda don't see it.

Ash isn't catching Grubbin. It's quite clear now. The opening was just implying about Ash attempting to catch Grubbin.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I really hope Ash encounters Grubbin again and catches it, seriously it was pretty badass and after using the line in pokemon sun and moon, it's actually really good in game so I want him to get it.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I honestly don't like that Mimikyu went to Jessie at all, that was the perfect Pokemon for James :/

I know right?
Ugh... guess this means James gets stuck with the bear. Could at least have given it to James given the pokemon's popularity, he could potentially actually have a Pokemon come with him to other regions for once like Wobbufett instead of having jack.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
So Ash can't attempt to catch it again?Or is that just you taking it as a fact?

That would a bit odd. We have already a recurring Pokemon in Litten. I doubt that there will be two recurring Pokemon at the same time.