• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

(enter thread title here)

Alright then. Greetings! I'm DemonLabRat. Although I've just joined, I've played pokemon for approx. 8 years. I've 9 level 100s, and I like to play fair mostly. Pokemon diamond is one of my favourite games, and I refuse to hack anything on it. (Partly because I know games have been deleted because of this.) This is the first forum of any site I've been on, so if I do anything wrong or need correcting, please tell me and I'll try to deal with the problem. I've already made one mistake I've had to correct. (Magnificent start.) Thanks!

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
Well I'm glad not to be the only person that's been playing since the early days!

*shakes hands* hello my name is Ninterror, its nice to meet you and read the rules

DemonSjbSnake

hello bro, I'm back to haunt you, Before I write about myself! Isn't that annoying?

By the way mr Umbreon.dana, where's the bathroom? where's the hall? where's the sixth floor? Where's the other five floors? where's the building for the floors? Where's the car park for the building???!!!!!!!!!!!!OH, he said doors...nevermind....I'm alright....now.... anyway... welcome LAB boy! and hello ninterror x, before I say anything else, you should say "please read the rules"
not, "read the rules", manners these days... anyway welcome again.