• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Entering me!

THE ACE

playing the cards...
Hi everyone!

I'm The Ace and I'm a regular user of the site and the chatrooms here but I really never thought about joining the foruns... so... here I am now!

I looking forward to getting to know everyone and o make good friends here but I may be a little "distant" in the beggining but be paitent since this is how you get people get my thrust and friendship.
I really like photography, so if anyone out there likes it too, give me a call!

:)

(By the way! Do you know anyone that can help me with my signature style? I want an urban style in my symbol but I don't know hoe to put it lol...)

Fox Lady Kita

Vulpes Vulpes
Heyo there friend! My names Kita, nice to meet ya! ;D I'm pretty new too, but I'm sure I can still help ya.

First off, read the rules, if you haven't already(and there's also rules you need to read in every section, so look out for those). And if you're looking for a signature, just take a look in the "Fan Art Shops" section(I would link but I can't yet. ^^'). I think It's pretty cool that you like Photography, I don't know many people who do. O:

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here~ And feel free to PM(Private Message), VM(Visitor Message), or FR(Friend Request) me if you need someone to talk to. ^_~

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
there is a subforum for 'art shops' where you can request graphics for signatures and stuff. i also like photography but it's more i just know how to frame a shot rather than any technical know how

THE ACE

playing the cards...
Heyo there friend! My names Kita, nice to meet ya! ;D I'm pretty new too, but I'm sure I can still help ya.

First off, read the rules, if you haven't already(and there's also rules you need to read in every section, so look out for those). And if you're looking for a signature, just take a look in the "Fan Art Shops" section(I would link but I can't yet. ^^'). I think It's pretty cool that you like Photography, I don't know many people who do. O:

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here~ And feel free to PM(Private Message), VM(Visitor Message), or FR(Friend Request) me if you need someone to talk to. ^_~

Thanks a lot! I'l liking the forum so far :D

THE ACE

playing the cards...
Wow, nice signature. Did you make it yourself, or was it made for you?

Also, welcome to Serebii.
the symbol is just edited but I'm makins some shanges to it now ^_^ thanks

Fox Lady Kita

Vulpes Vulpes