• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eny DBZ game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
there are characters to be unlocked via the dragonballs. If you look back a bit you'll find how to collect them. One of the wishes is to use the passwords from Budokai 3 along with the Tournement z battle gate.

I'm so glad I have all the characters! Yey me!!

melvin

^melvin^
I have everything from the dragon balls. I need more fusions but cant seem to find any.

My new favorite character is Ultimate Gohan. And I learned that Piccolo is awsome too.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
if you've completed battle gate you have all the fusions. Check the character illistrations see how many characters you have. Its possible you've got all the characters like me. There may be more than Budokai 3 but they are quicker to get. I hope they make a special edition Tenkaichi with Uub and Omega Shenron

melvin

^melvin^
Gaiash said:
if you've completed battle gate you have all the fusions. Check the character illistrations see how many characters you have. Its possible you've got all the characters like me. There may be more than Budokai 3 but they are quicker to get. I hope they make a special edition Tenkaichi with Uub and Omega Shenron

WTF! you got to be kidding me. I know for a fact I dont have all he characters. Im missing gotenks absorbed buu, gohan absorbed buu, broly, cell full power, frieza final form full power, cooler, vegeta(scouter), and maybe more. I have 100% in every z-gate saga. Is there a way to get more fusions so I can fuse my purple potaras.

L

Legendary shadow

i have the budokai:3 and i have tested the pass words they are not working for me

melvin

^melvin^
I dont know how to use them either. I cant find any God damn fusions. I think I used about 7 of them to fuse the items like speed +3 and speed +3 to make speed +6 before finding out that I have purple potaras. Son of a b*tch.

Chris

Old Coot
Legendary shadow said:
i have the budokai:3 and i have tested the pass words they are not working for me
Passwords for the extra characters work ONLY for the European Collector's Edition and Japanese version of Budokai 3/Dragon Ball Z 3.

So I recently finally got Sparking! and it certainly as hell is tough as nails to get adjusted to the controls. But I'm liking what I'm playing. Good thing everyone gets back into character around the Freeza story. Masako Nozawa sounded VERY off as her Son Goku during the Saiyan story. Though once I played the Bardock story, she sounded on key as Bardock and Goku.

..Now if only I knew what the HELL the items I'm getting through each fight are. XD

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
melvin said:
WTF! you got to be kidding me. I know for a fact I dont have all he characters. Im missing gotenks absorbed buu, gohan absorbed buu, broly, cell full power, frieza final form full power, cooler, vegeta(scouter), and maybe more. I have 100% in every z-gate saga. Is there a way to get more fusions so I can fuse my purple potaras.
you honestly have all the purple potaras. Here are some of the fusions from your list I remember;

brolly + Super Saiyan = Legendary Super Saiyan Brolly

Ultimate Gohan + Absorbtion = Gohan Buu

Vegeta + Scouter = Vegeta (scouter)

Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks + Absorbtion = Gotenk Buu

Many characters (GT and Movie especialy) get the fusion items from two battles they are in. This is true of Brolly, Bojack, Cooler, Baby and more. Just think of what earing should go with what.

Chris

Old Coot
I gotta find a guide or something to figure out where I get what items from and I gotta translate 'em cause I don't know what ANY of these Potara items I got are. XD Can't read the Japanese.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
I'm just too lazy to look through, but I need to know what's the passwords for DBZ 3 used for?

melvin

^melvin^
Gaiash said:
you honestly have all the purple potaras. Here are some of the fusions from your list I remember;

brolly + Super Saiyan = Legendary Super Saiyan Brolly

Ultimate Gohan + Absorbtion = Gohan Buu

Vegeta + Scouter = Vegeta (scouter)

Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks + Absorbtion = Gotenk Buu

Many characters (GT and Movie especialy) get the fusion items from two battles they are in. This is true of Brolly, Bojack, Cooler, Baby and more. Just think of what earing should go with what.

When I click on fusion items it says do you want to fuse an item. I say yes and then it says "oops, too bad. You dont have enough fusions to make a fusion".

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
melvin said:
When I click on fusion items it says do you want to fuse an item. I say yes and then it says "oops, too bad. You dont have enough fusions to make a fusion".
I think it says that you fused the wrong items.

melvin

^melvin^
Gaiash said:
I think it says that you fused the wrong items.

No because it wont let me into the file. I click on the menu and it says that.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
In DBZ: Budokai 3, how do you unlock Brolly? I went through Goku's DU the second time, but I still gets to fight Kid Buu. (In some FAQs, they say that you'll fight Brolly instead of Kid Buu?)

melvin

^melvin^
Dark Absol said:
In DBZ: Budokai 3, how do you unlock Brolly? I went through Goku's DU the second time, but I still gets to fight Kid Buu. (In some FAQs, they say that you'll fight Brolly instead of Kid Buu?)

Look here to get Brolly and anything else you might have a question on.lhttp://cheats.ign.com/ob2/068/679/679951.html

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Dark Absol said:
To get Brolly you need to do something different in Gokus DU but I can't remember what

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Look here to get Brolly and anything else you might have a question on.lhttp://cheats.ign.com/ob2/068/679/679951.html

I already did print the FAQs for Goku's Alternate DU. I will do this soon as I finish my college works.

To get Brolly you need to do something different in Gokus DU but I can't remember what

That's for Goku's Alternate DU (something to do differently before Kid Buu's fight)? Already found it in IGN and GameFaqs. Took a while to find the guide I understand how to unlock him.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Dark Absol said:
That's for Goku's Alternate DU (something to do differently before Kid Buu's fight)? Already found it in IGN and GameFaqs. Took a while to find the guide I understand how to unlock him.
Yeah I know but its been so long since I tried to battle Brolly on DU (well on Gokus anyway, I do it alot on Gohans though)

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Now that I unlocked Brolly and Gogeta (and SSJ 4). My attention turns to Vegeta's DU for second time to get Vegeta's Gogeta Capsule and SSJ 4 (Vegeta's).

Status
Not open for further replies.