• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

EOS: What pokemon did YOU get?

I was wondering, who did you get for Explorers of Sky?
I want to know if a majority of people had got the same pokemon.
I got a Phanpy. What about YOU?

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I got Turtwig on my first try, but restarted and got Totodile on the second.

Torpoleon

I got Shinx with a partner of Cyndaquil. It is a pretty good combo actually. I wanted Turtwig and Cyndaquil, but couldn't get Turtwig.

Jaypaw

meow meow meow meow
tehee I got a skitty and a riolu for a partner I think those two are a awesome combo

Silverninetails

Quaaaaagggg~~~
I actually answered honestly...and got Eevee. I named it after my friend though, and chose Riolu for a partner.

xdragonx

I'm baaaack. >:]
I always seem to get Charmander on all the PMD quizzes when I answer honestly.

But I'm a terrible person and rigged the Sky quiz so that I would get Eevee. >>; And Shinx is my Partner.

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1

Fly So High!!!
After 3 resets I finally was a Pikachu. I chose Piplup as my partner.

I answered all the questions randomly and got an eevee. My partner is riolu. It was my first try. Be happy for me.

Illusione-Tempus

Well I actually got Vulpix at my first try, but because I was soooo itching to try it out with my MD2 starters again, I SR 'til I got what I wanted...

Attained another copy of PMD Sky (which is my bro's, he's not a PMD freak), answered honestly and got Eevee... which is the second time I actually obtained it, first time being Eevee at Red Rescue Team, game got corrupted... ;_;

Skull-Kid

I got this on my first try:

Me: Riolu
Partner: Phanpy

Anyone who doesn't think Phanpy is cute has no soul. NO SOUL!

john stewart

I got phanpy ^_^ ;231;

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
I kept resetting until I got a Riolu. I know. I hate the other new starters besides Shinx, and he's my partner in crime. (not really. Just my partner)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Took me quite a while, but I finally got Riolu as my main Pokemon and my partner Pokemon is Vulpix.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I always get or try and get totodile and my partner this time is vulpix but the first time I got shinx.

HookShot

Shiny get!
I got a Riolu on my first try. Thank goodness for it. In Explorers of Time I wasted a whole day on getting a starter so getting Riolu on the first try was great. And I went with a Vulpix as a partner. Awesome stuff.

I got Riolu on my 1st try.
But I knew around 70% of EOS players would get him / Keep resetting till they got him

So I took it again, and got Shinx