• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

EOS: What pokemon did YOU get?

I answered the questions truthfully and got Vulpix with Riolu as my partner. Chances are that everyone else would get the opposite. >.<

GameBoy911

Exploring the Sky
It took a couple of shots but finally got charmander, first was going for a eevee to be espeon later on, didn't know you had to be a girl.

The_Shuppeteer_

I LIEKZ SHUPPETZ
I reset until I got a Vulpix, then chose Riolu as my partner. Yay for Team Guardians! (...Yes, I actually named my rescue team that.)

Wanna know my partner? it was a Riolu. I'm pretty good but I can't beat Upper Steam Cave.

Deli

I got Eevee on my first try with Pikachu for a partner.

Just started Sky. I answered honestly and I got eevee! (which is what I wanted ^-^, I wanted to try being neutral for a change). I chose piplup as my partner (was going to go with squirtle, but I had squirtle as a partner in Red Rescue, so I wanted someone I've never used before).

As to why I didn't want riolu, well, I recruited him and got to lucario in PMD2, took a lot of effort getting those gummi's, I don't feel like going through that again.

Viiinc

I answered truthfully and got I Riolu, wich I wanted. I restarted it and got a Riolu again. First time I took chimchar as partner, because I was a chimchar in darkness. Second time I chose squirtle, becaues it always was my partner.

Blazios

The first time I answered honestly... and got Riolu.
The second time I answered honestly... and got Riolu. Again.
The third time I got Shinx, but I quickly realised that Rivalry can really hinder it, so I decided to reset again.
The fourth time, I got Riolu, so gave in and picked Munchlax as a partner due to Zen Headbutt.

vitorml

5th gen Legend
riolu, 'cause i never tried it with him, and i'm doing great.(i've beaten dialga easily)

Viiinc

It seems that most of the people get the new starters. Especially Riolu is pretty common.

VertigoVaporeon

New Pearlshipper <3
I answered the questions honestly and got Eevee. Riolu is my partner. :3

It seems that the opposite is true for most people. xD

McIntyre

Novice Breeder
I took me a while, but I eventually got a Vulpix and chose Eevee for a partner. The first time around, I got a Bulbasaur I think.

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
On my first try I got Turtwig when I answered honestly. I answered honestly the seond time too and I got Vulpix, the one I wanted. My partner is Turtwig.

On my 1st try when I answered the questions honestly, I got Vulpix; the pokemon I wanted and my partner is Treecko; to me treecko is cute in PMD. ;037; ;252;