• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ep 429 - Dragonair's Lake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
6th ep creation (and after more than many months...lol)

Well, i haven't seen the preview yet. But was told about a Crawdaunt in this ep.

The big question is Ash's corpish in it's evolved form?

Or is it just some trainers Crawdaunt? Or has suddenly Team Aqua appeared in Kanto Region?

Well, my thoughts are that it is most likely a trainer's Crawdaunt...

What are your thoughts on this EP, and Crawdaunt?

More info later...*i'll edit*

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
£añkaÑ said:
The big question is Ash's corpish in it's evolved form?
Oooooooh-Kay. I'm gonna nip this one in the bud before this thread turns into one of those god-awful 'Corphish might evolve? Who knows?!' topics.

The manga released a couple of weeks ago gave us an insight to the Battle Dome episode, and reveals that Swellow and CORPHISH are going to be taking part in the facility.
This manga has been pretty much 100% true to the events shown in past episodes, ie. the Arcanine and Arena ones. So therefore its a reliable source.

Also, iirc, Sushi pointed out in a previous thread that this Crawdaunt is found by the group as they stumble upon a fishing area, where its harrassing the locals. Which indicates that its, most likely, a wild pokémon.

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Gravy said:
Oooooooh-Kay. I'm gonna nip this one in the bud before this thread turns into one of those god-awful 'Corphish might evolve? Who knows?!' topics.

The manga released a couple of weeks ago gave us an insight to the Battle Dome episode, and reveals that Swellow and CORPHISH are going to be taking part in the facility.
This manga has been pretty much 100% true to the events shown in past episodes, ie. the Arcanine and Arena ones. So therefore its a reliable source.

Also, iirc, Sushi pointed out in a previous thread that this Crawdaunt is found by the group as they stumble upon a fishing area, where its harrassing the locals. Which indicates that its, most likely, a wild pokémon.

I did state that out in another thread..lol

But what i'm saying is there a chance that the third time they are wrong..as it'll be Crawdaunt and Swellow...who knows...but

I'd actually like it to stay as Corpish much longer...lol

Besides that whole corpish evolve thing

the thing i want to kno is...where is the crew in this ep...? As are they back where they were in the Dragonair banned ep?

Thriller

Its almost time
Zak on BMG said:
One thing I'm confused about though. People on PokeAni seem to be pretty bent on the fact that based on the preview for the next ep (Dragonair one) Corphish evolves. However, isn't the battle dome after that? Or is there a possibility of it having nothing to do with the actual anime?

We will find out in tomorow when they put the preview up at tv tokyo and before anyone asks the link is this http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_ag/2_yokoku/main.html. It will not be up till tomorow though so don't click on it now thinking you will find the preivew.

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles
Given that crawdaunt has been sterotyped as an evil pokemon it would be good to see Ash's corphish eveovle and put anend to the whole oh my good Crawdaunt is os evil i don't want it appear ever agian that some people have been saying. nowthe Dragonair part could mean that the poke itself is some how invovled but until the preview is up we wont know.

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
..Mm yeah.

So I just saw the preview and well I guess it's safe to say that it isn't Ash's Corphish which evolves. It's just a wild Crawdaunt. Heh, The whole preview focused up on some other charcters and then Ash came up near the end. Interesting.

I think Corphish and Crawdaunt battle each other. Looks good.

Pikachu using Volt Tackle again..

These bad guys or atleast I think they are, look pretty cool.

Last edited:

Thriller

Its almost time
Well the preview is now up on tvtokyo.com and all I got to say is WTF were the people on Pokeani thinking? I saw no proof that Corphish was going to evolve at all. Ash did use Corphish and it was going to attack and thats it. Also I didn't see a Dragonair anywhere in the preview. Also Crawdaunt looked a little different that in normally does. This looks like a filler thus ending our track of non-fillers starting from Manene episode to $alary man episode.

Also saw a Vaporean in it. Probably owned by that man trainer.

Last edited:

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
I haven't seen the episode yet mostly cuzz it isnt available for Download yet.
Woops >_> - thats next weeks episode....xD
I meant to say I haven't gotten the "SalaryMan" episode.

~Scott;229;

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Wow, no Dragonair in the entire preview? I guess that was it's eyes in the flashback. Is the old woman the same young lady in the flashback?

A Vaporeon? Subtle foreshadowing perhaps? :p

Crawdaunt is a wild, or maybe belonging to those men, it's painfully obvious.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Unless they want Crawdaunt versus Crawdaunt, I doubt Corphish's evolution. However, they've been surprising us for the past few episodes. Volt Tackle appears again. They've yet to explain the fact Pikachu gets hurt doing that.

well i watched the preview and i'm not sure if Corphish will evolve or not.... but i would be a bit surprised if it did..... and i don't know why is Vaporeon there and Pikachu using Volt Tackle..... guess now its a major attack for Pikachu..........XP

Flamez

Elite 4 Champion
Seen the preview, and i agree with whoever says that corphish Wont Evolve.
Pikachu using Volt Tackle, i wonder on who though, TR or the other guys or maybe its just training, anyways. Corphish battling thats great if its battling Crawdaunt i think it will win showing that it doesnt need to evolve although i wouldn't mind an evolution.

I just saw the preview and well, it doesnt look that interesting to me. I didnt spot Dragonair either but it may have been those glowing eyes at the beginning. I doubt Corphish will evolve, nor do I want it to. Ash didnt appear until the very end but it looks like its going to be a battle between Crawdaunt and Pikachu/Corphish. I bet anything that Volt Tackle will be used all the time now.

V Faction

www.faction.com
The Big Al said:
Unless they want Crawdaunt versus Crawdaunt, I doubt Corphish's evolution. However, they've been surprising us for the past few episodes. Volt Tackle appears again. They've yet to explain the fact Pikachu gets hurt doing that.
How long did it take them to acknowledge Hyper Beam's 1-turn penalty?

Yeah. I'm sure you know well enough to not hold your breath for Volt Tackle, TBA.

B

BrokenDreams

Never expect good things from the writers, I have a very, very, very, very. very, and very low expectations from those retards. It's look the whole anime was just made to annoy people who watch it.

Lil Brother

Just kinda there.
I can't watch the preview for some reason. o.o

And here's a crappy Dictionary.com translation. *wishes for a translator that would translate Pokemon names*

On the vicinity of the lake which サトシ which aims toward the battle dome does and is called, that and the ちゅ う, the place of interest of hanging (the niece the ょ) with the inside ゃ く. But the chipping person was not there and the て, rusted and forced and it was the droppings going. You looked at this lake and サトシ which encounters with アサギ which is protected with the ぜ is appeared in the lake, "it does not become and with consequence of disliking thing ポケモン" シザリガー, hangs and ポ which is completed in the person and the lake it knows that モ ン keeps coming out. サトシ in order to take back the fence わ of the lake, the じ which wants have decided to do シザリガー, but....

G

Geki

Ash's Corphish isn't evolving, so can people please spare us with the ''OMG, CORPHISH IS EVOLVING!!!!'' crap. The episode as a whole looks like just a normal filler, but at least Dragonair will make an appearance.

RaikousThunder

Poison Tail!!
I still cant click the preview either but i can wait. It sounds like a neat ep is Crawdaunt is in it. I love Crawdaunt. No Dragonair in the preview? Seeing a Dragonair again would be cool. When was the last time it was shown? Claire's gym battle? I wish they would have shown some old Kanto characters. I think a lot of fans would have liked that more than a bunch of random fillers.

B

BrokenDreams

All I want is to see most of Ash's pokemon to evovle, is that a hard thing for a writer to do. I mean they can write episodes of Ash or May's pokemon evolving instead of those boring fillers they put in too much. I think pokemon will go down pretty soon if they keep writing the dumbest episodes ever written, and if it does I won't feel sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.