• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ep 429 - Dragonair's Lake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles
I hope that Corphish bets who ever its battling against hey it might learn a new attack or something in this ep what do you guys think?

B

BrokenDreams

I'm not complaining, I just want episodes where the main character's pokemon to evolved instead of boring fillers Cyber Cubed.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
PokeAni also never said that Ash's Corphish would evolve...I did my own translation and it said about Ash's Corphish battling a Crawdaunt...I think Zak may have just jumped the gun

If the episodes had nothing but captures or evolutions...you people would get bored with it. Suprisingly evolutions and captures arent all that Pokemon is about

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles
Serebii said:
PokeAni also never said that Ash's Corphish would evolve...I did my own translation and it said about Ash's Corphish battling a Crawdaunt...I think Zak may have just jumped the gun

If the episodes had nothing but captures or evolutions...you people would get bored with it. Suprisingly evolutions and captures arent all that Pokemon is about
um i know there is more to catching and evolving pokemon, like character development and battling plus much more.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Alright, is there actually a picture of Ash's Corphish in the Battle Dome? Or is that little preview just meant to not spoil any evos? Because I will be BOILING mad if

A; That isn't Ash's Crawdaunt in the preview
B; That Crawdaunt doesn't foreshadow Corphish's evolution

C'mon, the writers are on a roll now (although they did start their roll one episode too lat *coughchimechocough*)

Last edited:

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Serebii said:

I agree with ya Serebii...

But some just wish that Ash was like Gary..having all evolved pokemon...lol

well...there may be a point where Corpish will evolve...but there is a long time for that to happen...

For now...just be happy..to see a good match Corpish vs Crawdaunt...and maybe Crawdaunt will get a decent ep...

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
hello

it looks like a alright filler better than some of the others ive seen the previews for but it still is just a little filler with it seems no point i am VERY upset at the fact that ash says to the gym leaders he cant wait to battle them again and t osee them again but here he basically passes there frontdoors and he ignores them i woudl have loved to see how the gym leaders are doing especially ones like sabrina cos we hardly saw when she became good and what happend to haunter and wouldnt her kadabra be alakazam and since he hasnt seen the others i doubt hell bother to see the fuschia gym meaning he wont see koga / or his daughter i tihnk it is from the gold and silver games, and the fact that its dragonairs lake but theres no dragonair just makes me angry cos id love to see a dragonair but the anime is adament not to let me see it and wow i have alot to say about kanto lol but seriously i also dont get how when they where in kanto before only kanto pokemon and a od johto on put here and there and then suddenly they get back fro mkanto and everyone has a kanto pokemon i dont get it but it dosent matter i guess im just bablin on cos it makes mme so angry to have ash say all these things and never do them.

i somtimes think maby they should dump ash somehwere and maby come up with a new main guy maby girl and make them be cooler than ash ( wich wouldnt be hard) and then make this other person have a different starter yeah so its not just a basic treecko, charmander, totodile whatever but something else like pikachu was for ash but make it evolve at som point and not make a baby evolution of it jus tto make it seem more impressive

im sorry for my rants but im not having that great a day ATALL and so im taking it out on everything that slightly iritates me about the series
but i love it still cos i love pokemon and love may shes soo cool has good pokemon for her and needs a bit of work with evolutions but still all round good.

anyway as i said dragonair lake with no dragonair - MADNESS
a crawdaunt being evil AGAIN - MADNESS
an episode mainly about a woman and her past of protecting the lake from suits - MADNESS / BORING

and i agree that if the show was just evolution and captures it would be boring but well ash hasnt had a evolutions since * thinks * glalie and one before that * thinks* grovyle and may hasnt since combusken :| and brock has had all of ludicolos evos and now marshtomp , finally. but now and then would be good latest capture any of them made was may and her squirtle being given to her ages ago and ash dumped his 2 best pokemon to take out a cool and cute phanpy that i like but still no new poekmon since - MADNESS

___RANT OVER___

Last edited:

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
BrokenDreams said:
All I want is to see most of Ash's pokemon to evovle, is that a hard thing for a writer to do. I mean they can write episodes of Ash or May's pokemon evolving instead of those boring fillers they put in too much. I think pokemon will go down pretty soon if they keep writing the dumbest episodes ever written, and if it does I won't feel sorry.
Evolution NOT important! I think Corphish should stay Corphish, we already lost poor Snorunt I don't wanna lose Corphish. Yes I still anm ticked off that Snorunt evolved I mean it was a great Pokemon as it was, it just needed to battle more.

But back to Corphish. It should stay how it is, Ash has a good amount of Evolved Pokemon at Oaks

Beyleaf, Kingler, Muk, Noctowl and Glalie (which I still wish stayed as Snorunt) plus Snorlax counts as one now to.

Plus he has Grovyle and Swellow with him. Ash has enough evolved Pokemon as it is, maybe after he catches a few more Pokemon one of THEM can evolve.

ghost master

the kawaiist thing

He said the people on the pokeani forums were bent that the crawdaunt was Ash's after the preview.
anyway as i said dragonair lake with no dragonair - MADNESS
did you see the preview the first scene showed a pokemon that looked a whole lot like dragonair. You know when the opening starts and it's all dark and there is a pair of eyes glowing.5 bucks that's dragonair.
People can't you be satisfied with 5 non fillers in a row and the next one is going to be the battle dome. People whine too much first too many fillers and the fillers were actually pretty good mind you. It just was it didn't go the exact way they wanted. Now we have just had marshtomp evolving,james recieving Manene, Ash gaining another fronteir symbol, May recieving an egg, and May just got her 2nd contest ribbon all in a row. Now we have one filler and people complain when the episode after that is the battle dome and then we have elekid stealing an egg probally May's and then we also have a 2 parter about the pokemon ranger and celebii. So in a 10 episode period we get 2 fillers assuming that the elekid one is a filler and we have people ranting and complaining about too many fillers and corphish not evolving. I'm sorry but Marshtomp>Crawdaunt. That thing was wanted too evolve way before Corphish and had been neglected too death.

vaporeon89

power of vapor
Seen the preview

Yeah! Finally my lovely Vaporeon appears in the show! I supose that it is the old woman's pokemon

The ep looks like a good filler ep, with lots of water pokemon

;134;89

B

botomon

A better translation:

Satoshi who aims at the battle dome are . near the lake that is called the showplace of , hanging (). However, there were no those who hung it there, and a lonely excrement living. Satoshi who meets Asagi that looks at this lake and defends learn the Pokemon that ends in those who hang it and the lake has gone out because of annoying "Villain Pokemon" Shizarigar that appears in the lake. Because Satoshi regains of the lake, it is as for Shizarigar ….

Thriller

Its almost time
Lol what if Ash catches the Crawdaunt Gaiash? And Corphish stays the same.

If Corphish wins against the Crawdaunt, I may change my mind about it evolving.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
botomon said:
A better translation:

Satoshi who aims at the battle dome are . near the lake that is called the showplace of , hanging (). However, there were no those who hung it there, and a lonely excrement living. Satoshi who meets Asagi that looks at this lake and defends learn the Pokemon that ends in those who hang it and the lake has gone out because of annoying "Villain Pokemon" Shizarigar that appears in the lake. Because Satoshi regains of the lake, it is as for Shizarigar ….
So basically its something like:

Ash is still travelling along his merry way to his next match at the Battle Dome, which happens to be near this 'Dragonair's Lake' dump. But there are no fishermen/Pokémon to be found in the lake. Oh my!
The gang meet this random cotd named Asagi, who (judging by the preview) has been looking after the lake for quite some time and defends it from ne'er-do-wells and miscreants. But all of the fishermen and poor widdle pokémon have left because of this naughty Crawdaunt that has been terrorising the living crap out of them all.
...erm....and I take it that last line is supposed to tell us that Ash is going to try and dispose of it by beating it to a pulp.

After watching the preview, my guess that this Crawdaunt ISN'T a wild pokémon, but is owned by the suit with a bald head. And for whatever reason, he's scaring off all of the locals and resident pokémon so the area becomes deserted. My guess is that he wants to fill the lake in and build on the land, or at the very least, construct some huge hotel complex right next to it.
And this Asagi woman doesn't want to see that happen as she's been watching over this place for years, thus she's been trying to thwart their plans by attacking Crawdaunt with her Vaporeon?

And there is your episode plotline boys and girls!

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
I noticed somethig in the preview. Corphish appeared to be a deeper shade of red. I don't know it's my computer or what.

JazzJazz

DEMONCAMERUPT said:
I hope that Corphish bets who ever its battling against hey it might learn a new attack or something in this ep what do you guys think?

A new move would certainly serve as a good lead-in to Ash's Battle Dome match (where he's apparently going to use corphish).

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Guh...FINALLY the link to the preview on TV Tokyo is working...>.>
This episode looks okay-ish. I don't know why, but I'm really interested in Crawdaunt now. Like, very.

All this speculation about Corphish evolving is Grade-A Bullplop. BULLPLOP! However, if Corphish does get anything out of this battle, I hope it's a new move. It's been quite a while since the little crawfish has battled and I really do hope we don't get the same Bubblebeam/Crabhammer routine in the Battle Dome.

But this also makes me wonder about Dragonair. Yes, we see it's eyes lurking in the deep...maybe Asagi is protecting the lake because Dragonair is holding some sort of secret? Oh, no...we can't expect a semi-deep plot like that from our dear writers! ;D
Probably Corphish will be having some trouble battling Crawdaunt and Dragonair will come help save the day. Or maybe Dragonair is what those businessmen want? Ooooz?

Wow...they're quite a few options in terms of speculation. I guess we'll have to "Wait and See" < Used more times then I'd like to remember.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Will we ever see a Crawdaunt that ISN'T a villain of the episode?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but everytime we've seen Crawdaunt it's always been the "bad guy" of the episode. Crawdaunt was Team Aqua's signature Pokemon in Hoenn, and every other time it's seen it's causing trouble.

Will we ever see a "good" Crawdaunt in the series?

Not to mention how does Ash intend to "get rid" of the Crawdaunt? Beat it to a bloody pulp with his Corphish and Pikachu? Send it blasting off? Have the old woman and Crawdaunt put aside their differences and live together happily ever after?

Pokeballs

Custom Torkoal 01
Gravy said:
After watching the preview, my guess that this Crawdaunt ISN'T a wild pokémon, but is owned by the suit with a bald head. And for whatever reason, he's scaring off all of the locals and resident pokémon so the area becomes deserted. My guess is that he wants to fill the lake in and build on the land, or at the very least, construct some huge hotel complex right next to it.
Hmm sounds kinda like an episode of Scooby Doo if it went in this direction XD
Well at least we'll get to see Corphish VS Crawdaunt, especially after getting conned out of seeing Grovyle fight Sceptile =/ (well I did anyways >.>)

Wind Waker

Now that's Effulgent
The People who made the manga for the battle dome episode may have used corphish to not reveal anything, plus crawdaunt would be like the "hero pokémon" for that challenge, but i don't know, and so i don't really care what happens to it,
I just want to see dragonair and vaporeon!

JazzJazz

CyberCubed said:
Will we ever see a Crawdaunt that ISN'T a villain of the episode?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but everytime we've seen Crawdaunt it's always been the "bad guy" of the episode. Crawdaunt was Team Aqua's signature Pokemon in Hoenn, and every other time it's seen it's causing trouble.

Will we ever see a "good" Crawdaunt in the series?

I'm sure we just need to see a crawdaunt in the hands of the right trainer in order to see one that's "good"... they've managed to show both "good" and "bad" houndoom (and other pokemon) in the anime before, I'm sure they can pull it off with crawdaunt (if they ever choose to).

Status
Not open for further replies.