• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Epic/Hilarious/Stupid Fails in your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dear Insanity

above average
The other day, I was convinced I saw my friend, so I ran up behind them and whispered "heyaaa good lookinnnnnn" in their ear.

They weren't my friend and they weren't impressed.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Asking a Mormon to a dance on a date.

I now know why a lot of people hate mormons.

Some of us are jerks for some reason. Must be a cliqué thing I know nothing about.

Anyway, my most epic fail in my entire life has to be when I was nine-years-old, and I convinced my brothers to play with these poles that were up against the shed. I accidentally hit one of them upside the head (I could barely hold it up), and he threw the metal bar at me. Got seven stitches that night, and at school the next day, everyone wanted to know my story.

Considering it was days after 9/11, it was a bit of a refreshing topic, lol. But I still regret that decision, so it's a fail for me. Even though I liked how it was a crescent-moon shape x3.

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
When me and my friend met these hot girls in dorney park i was 13 and he was 14 the girls were 16 and 17 we were going on rides with them and when they were gonna give us there # we forgot we didn't have our cellphones because we left them in our lockers since we came from water rides before we met them and we didn't have time to go back for there #'s because we had to leave so we miss out on dating older women =/ Too bad Facebook wasn't around

TrollFreak

Pit is Awesome :P
asking the cutest guy in school on a date, just for him to already have a bf D:<

Titan500

Solar Panels
My life is a walking box of humourous failures, or successes depending on the opinion.

Last week I accidentally called my 'friend/acquaintance/guy I sort of barely tolerate' by my sister's name. He was not amused.

I also went to a Maths Fun Day along with seven others to represent our school. My team, which consisted of the bottom four of the Top 8 students in Year Seven's top Maths class, won, beating the more intelligent Team A and every other school's teams that day.

But I did not complete my goal of getting into a relationship, since when I tried to flirt with three separate girls they all ignored me. Sad face.

SwiftGrovyle

Official POTW Fact Checker
Joined these forums and accidentally double posted! Got a warning and panicked like nuts.
Asking a girl out after a dance. First time, and she turned me down.

Sending pokemon into 5th gen without the tutors. Big lol there.

Survival in itself. Almost died a lot.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I tried making bread today for the first time at Uni halls. Reason was because I forgot to buy some. So I put it in the oven and then I'm just sitting there with my Ipod looking into it. It didn't rise at all, went a brownish/black colour, and then caught on fire. Good thing I was just sitting there, otherwise things could have gotten a lot worse... lol And yeah, mums recipe did not work!

ashhleeyy

εμπιστοσύνη
I tried making bread today for the first time at Uni halls. Reason was because I forgot to buy some. So I put it in the oven and then I'm just sitting there with my Ipod looking into it. It didn't rise at all, went a brownish/black colour, and then caught on fire. Good thing I was just sitting there, otherwise things could have gotten a lot worse... lol And yeah, mums recipe did not work!

Yikes, what exactly did your bread-baking process entail? I might be able to hook you up with a more effective alternative. Or, yah'know, just buy it if you're done trying. Dorm kitchens are the worst.

DasBoot

I've called my brothers 'dad' every once and awhile. Most of the time I don't make stupid mistakes though.

BlazingCold

Showering in 7th grade.

Specialbeamcanon

SUCH PERFECTION
When I was 12, I said "f**ck you!" 3 times out loud in the house and my dad was in the bathroom with the door open.....

He gave me the biggest beating of my life.

Sherwood

~{ Ghoul Boy }~
I voulentered for cooking dinner for my family some weeks ago.
my brother, mother, mothers boyfriend, and other brother all went to bed with diarhea
and stomach ache...
Ups..

Flame Mistress

So, today, we had double English As the bell rang for the usual five-minute break (while we had to miss it because of the double period), one of the older girls outside shouted out, "Holy f***ing s**! Omigod, she is such a b****, she mustn't even deserve to be a s***!" while we were all having a short rest. Needless to say, we heard everything, and laughed out loud. The problem is, our English teacher is our High Mistress.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
I found my long-lost library card! Early Sunday Morning! With absolutely nothing to do!

Calamity™

aka Lamia
There's this one guy I like at Uni and I was telling this girl about him while he was right behind us. I'm sure he heard, and if he did, he was kind enough not to mention anything. I feel like a failure now. );

Titan500

Solar Panels
I once also lost my DS for about seven months. I then found it under my bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.