• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Epic/Hilarious/Stupid Fails in your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I was at my school, and I fell of the stairs, almost killing myself, and my books were all over the floor. I stood up, and there was a LOT of people (like 30) and nobody saw it! It was a fail I know, but it was epic. Nobody noticed it.

EDIT: Also, a long time ago, I was with a friend and two girls (one of them was named "Blanca", that means White in Spanish, and the other girl was black), and we were about to have a test, and Blanca was in my friend's classroom, so he was about to ask Blanca what do we have to study for the test, but he didn't notice Blanca wasn't here, so he accidentaly talked to the other girl, saying: "Hey, what do we have to study for the- Oh wait, you aren't Blanca (white)." The other girl was black. Awkward moment, we were like ._______.
I still don't know if my friend did that on purpose, or if it was an accident.

Last edited:

Larry

Jumping off my friends roof only to fall face first and break my arm.

Flame Mistress

^ Ouch.

Yeah, that milk-and-paint thing was pretty stupid of me. I was pretty dumb back when I was 9. *sigh* At least she didn't drink it.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Quit being so selfish by changing the subject, no one cares about your broken Gameboy anyways.

I was more trying to give that Cipher dude a break with all them accusations being thrown at him, but whatever. B1tch about it all you want.

~Lati~

Or not :/
did u srsly kill a little girl? srsly?

You're going to beat him up over an accident!? I mean, yeah, that was pretty stupid on his part, but he already feels bad enough! He doesn't need you to tell him that he screwed up!

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
Look Guys, if you feel the need to ***** at someone for causing a death by accident, go find some drink drivers, mkay?

Priceless

**** this, i'm out
My last year of high school, I left some industrial cleaner sitting on my kitchen counter. My little sister had a friend over, about seven at the time, and she poured some of it into her chocolate milk without knowing what it was.

Later that day, the friend came down with horrible stomach cramps. I let my family know and we debated whether or not to talk her to the hospital. Her parents were at a play and we wouldn't be able to reach them for another two hours. It took us forty-five minutes to realize that the cleaner had been left out and tampered with.

We called poison control and drove to the hospital. The doctors took her in to have her stomach pumped but said there might have been intestinal and lung irritation that could be causing internal bleeding. They asked me what the cleaner was. None of the rest of my family could remember. I told them it was a tile-cleaner.

But it wasn't a tile-cleaner. We didn't even realize until we returned later. It was for glass ware, which was more corrosive and would have required separate treatments. That girl didn't survive.

It took me a long time to come to terms with that. I left that cleaner out. I couldn't remember what it was in time. My misinformation and carelessness may have cost that little seven-year-old her life. I guess you could call that one a truly epic fail.

Mate, don't listen to what they're saying, don't beat yourself up over this sh!t. It's not your fault, trust me on this.

The best thing you can do is forget about it and not dwell on the fact that it was an epic fail.
And anotehr thing - you don't need these guys messing you up about it either.

Cipher I honestly used to respect you as a person and as a friend, after reading this story regarding how you are basically guilty of involuntary manslaughter, I can't really look at you the same way.

How come you got off without any legal repercussions? What you did was shocking, I feel terrible for that poor girls family. I would have thought they might have had some notion of justice, but from what I've read here it seems like they got no closure at all.

Grey Wind

You're a killer. A child killer. I hope you're happy with yourself.
What the hell? How insensitive can you be? People get really messed up over experiences like that, they don't need dicks like you making those sort of comments. It's obviously had a lasting effect on Cipher, and that's hardly going to help him in anyway. If you were in the same boat as him I highly doubt you'd like people to react that way.

I don't see why you feel the need to be such a prick to everybody on here. You go on about how bad we all are at posting, yet you make such pointless derogatory comments like those. Do you honestly have nothing better to do than be condescending to people on a Pokemon forum?

And I realise that you're probably just going to reply with some sort of insult or a don't-take-things-so-seriously post.

I just, what can I do to help it get better?
Honestly, talking about your feelings is the only thing that could help at all (although I'd advise you not to talk to people on here from the reactions).

JoshYEAH said:
How come you got off without any legal repercussions?
I would guess that it was because Cipher had no negative intentions. From a legal point of view, murder has to be pre-meditated. Manslaughter is when you actually intend to harm them, but don't originally plan to kill them. Cipher just left the cleaner out; there was know way he could know that the girl would drink it.

Flame Mistress

Oh god, why do ALL my threads have to be ruined some way or the other? =|

Anyway... Let's move on from Cipher's accident now.

A pretty epic fail happened at school today, when my friend was munching on an apple as we were waiting for our teacher to come. She leaned over the balcony, and accidentally dropped the apple, which then landed squarely on our deputy head's bald patch.

Priceless

**** this, i'm out
I would guess that it was because Cipher had no negative intentions. From a legal point of view, murder has to be pre-meditated. Manslaughter is when you actually intend to harm them, but don't originally plan to kill them. Cipher just left the cleaner out; there was know way he could know that the girl would drink it.

I hate to burst yours and Cipher's bubbles, but in the UK intent to harm but accidentally killing them would be considered murder, and what Cipher did would be considered manslaughter.

Maybe it's different in the US, I don't know, but Josh is from the UK as well so he probably got mixed up with that.

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
I do feel sorry for Cipher, and the guilt the poor guy must feel is awful, but I don't think the way some members, (Not Josh or you, Priceless), is utterly disgraceful.

You're correct in your definitions, but I specifically said involuntary manslaughter, not simple manslaughter.

The case at hand would be that which I referenced, unless America does not have any legal ground concerning Involuntary Manslaughter, which would mean people can get away with doing something like what Cipher did and killing someone without any repercussion besides their own guilt on the matter.

Oh god, why do ALL my threads have to be ruined some way or the other? =|
I'd hardly call Cipher bearing all being equivalent to ruining your thread. As it stands aside from Cipher's epic fail by killing an innocent child, there is also an apparent epic fail by the justice system of the United States unless I'm missing something about the Manslaughter laws over there (and, going off what I mentioned above, that again is an epic fail on behalf of the legal system - killing someone without repercussion from a legal standpoint is terrible) or Cipher isn't telling us the full story, there's also been a huge fail on part of the police and judicial system of where Cipher lives.

All in all this is just one collossal fail after the other.

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

^ Cipher didn't, Korusan did by deciding to call Cipher a child-killer and making everyone else follow him.

All in all, this whole thread is a failure. As all my previous threads have turned into...

Grey Wind

You're correct in your definitions, but I specifically said involuntary manslaughter, not simple manslaughter.
Ah, sorry.

The case at hand would be that which I referenced, unless America does not have any legal ground concerning Involuntary Manslaughter, which would mean people can get away with doing something like what Cipher did and killing someone without any repercussion besides their own guilt on the matter.
There could be legal repercussions, but the family of the poor girl just chose not to press charges, or were simply not aware that they could. I would assume that they just didn't feel the need to make a case legally, since they presumably knew that it was a pure accident on Cipher's part, even though the laws would charge him with Involuntary Manslaughter.

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
If I am correct, isn't Involuntary Manslaughter the same ruling used for drivers of Locomotives, Or Lorry Drivers whom fall asleep at the wheel, if they cause a death which is acidental?

And the Michael Jackson's Doctor, Apparently.

~Lati~

Or not :/
I, at least, find the fact that there is such a thing as Involuntary Manslaughter distressing. At the least they should restrict it to drink drivers or something because I wouldn't press charges against someone who accidentally killed someone else.

flameswy

Lord of Light
my fail was reading this thread.

._.

I wanted funny things, not involuntary man slaughter.

D:

you'd have to be my brother to find that funny.

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
in our school, we have a lot of sets of stairs. at least once a week you will see someone tripping UP the stairs. yep, thats right. UP the stairs

Flame Mistress

People in our school do that too... One girl tripped up the stairs, slipped, fell backwards and slider down on her bum, sending all her books and stuff flying everywhere. It was a pretty hilarious sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.