• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Epic Rap Battles of History thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeosKing

Norris Vs Lincoln anyone? Norris pwned and owned.

Litwickgang

litwick ninja
new one:
dr suess vs shakespeare

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Gandalf vs. Dumboldore is the best one yet. The Dr. Seuss one sucked.

Litwickgang

litwick ninja
i must disagree with the above post. 10 was da best
ya followin me camera guy its about to get furious

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
I actually just watched all of them an hour ago for the first time. Napoleon vs Napoleon was the best and I was happy to see Watsky playing Shakespear.

KickAsh

halted development
These videos aren't that good. If you want to see Nicepeter making some really, really good videos, look up "Street Music" by KassemG. I think there are four installments now, and they all prominently feature Nicepeter and they are all hilarious.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I'm hoping for them to make a ash vs goku one.
But the rap battles are pretty funny I thought they'd be cheezy but boy was I wrong.

Litwickgang

litwick ninja
MR T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VS MR rogers

Litwickgang

litwick ninja
they are clever. I can recite all but 2 battles

emogirl

Panda-chan.
Jeez, I was just thinking about a thread like this awhile back. Although I thought these videos would be absolutely stupid at first, I actually found them to be quite humorous and witty. There's only maybe one or two I didn't like very much.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Jeez, I was just thinking about a thread like this awhile back. Although I thought these videos would be absolutely stupid at first, I actually found them to be quite humorous and witty. There's only maybe one or two I didn't like very much.

At first I thought that they would suck. But now I love them.

emogirl

Panda-chan.
Lol, my thoughts exactly...I was introduced to them by a frined who shows me usually dumb things (some REALLY dumb halo ones, idk what theyre called. >.>), and I was expecting these to be just as stupid lol. I was really surprised when they didnt suck (like the grammar nazis video, oh college youtubers :rolleyes: )

Litwickgang

litwick ninja
He releases 1 per month.

Status
Not open for further replies.