• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Episode 15: The G Y M Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebluemarc

King of the World
[img200]http://sunyshore.com/scrap/BW1501.jpg[/img]

source: Sunyshore

[img200]http://sunyshore.com/scrap/BW1502.jpg[/img200]

[img200]http://sunyshore.com/scrap/BW1505.jpg[/img200]

[img200]http://sunyshore.com/scrap/BW1504.jpg[/img200]

No Bleachers. I think they have to stand at the side.

Link: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=89026

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Yay, fianlly the gym battle. I guess it airs on January 6th. Hope Ash wins this match in his first try.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
At first i thought Bluemarc, was trolling, but thanks for this bluemarc. What interests me is this picture [IMG139]http://sunyshore.com/scrap/BW1510.jpg[/IMG139]is this for the series or for this episode? So is it definitely the gym battle? I wonder if Ash wins on his first attempt.

Last edited:

No. 1 Machop Fan

I'm looking forward to this one; Aloe is my fave Unova gym leader atm.

thebluemarc

King of the World
Thanks to sunyshore. Not me. Let's give credit where it is due.

Btw, I would never troll. I don't have the time for that. Sorry if I got the title pattern wrong.

To the mods, please do edit the title as you please. :)

playerking

Yeah Sunnyshore and the person she got it from should get the thanks as well. What's with these chararcter line ups. Is the one i posted from this one? Or for the series in general. Bluemarc you might want to fix that image link It's meant to be [IMG139]Something[/IMG239]. Aloe seems like the girl who is out there but really serious and strong, Ash underestimates her. I hope Yoterrie doesn't evolve and Miruhogu has a good battle. Is tabunne Aloe's in the anime? Because it should be next to Nurse joy? Unless they decided to put the tall Pokemon at the end.

Darkprince It's flint he was in Episode 9 on a computer screen and in 10 with Team Rocket. He is there for there desert mission.

Last edited:

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
The gym looks nice

What's with these chararcter line ups. Is the one i posted from this one? Or for the series in general.

I think the one u posted probably the series in general & the one Bluemarc posted is the character line up 4 this ep

gliscor&yanmega

So this is the episode where the Gym takes place? I figured as much. So Chaoboo will most likely debut in Episode 13, although possibly Episode 14, but I'm going with 13.

This will for sure be an interesting battle, I can see Ash using any of his Pokemon in this battle.

Sabonea_Masukippa

If you're asking about the female, I think it refers to her just as Giovanni's assistant.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I'm a bit irked that the winners of the previous gym battle get to fight yet again. Of course they lost miserably against Shooti, and Pokabu needs somewhere to show off its new moves if it gets any, but Mijumaru could've sat out. Though with this I think Pokabu is getting the Starring role here.

Sanyou: Mijumaru
Shooti: Tsutaja
Shippou: Pokabu
Hiun: Mamepato
Raimon: Meguroko
Hadomoe: Mijumaru
Flying gym: Pikachu and Mamepato/Kenhorou
Sekkai: Pokabu
Souryuu: Who knows...

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Thanks for posting those. I wonder what Pokemon Aloe and Ash will use. And I do hope Ash wins this one, then maybe lose to the fifth gym maybe. No more first, second and third gym loses anymore!

playerking

Why do you think Pokabu and Mijumaru are going to be in the battle, isn't this line up like the beta art a while ago. Why would they use the exact same Pokemon in the last gym battle again in this episode. Mamapeto and Tsutaja haven't been in a gym battle yet. Though it might be the same Pokemon, unless this is the line up for the whole Shippou arc, why would flint, nurse joy, don george and Aloe all be in the same episode, if so it's a big lines up. Or unless Pokabu and Mjumaru are there because of something that doesn't involve the gym.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Aloe's gym... loving the look of it, but I feel it has come too quickly.

Anyway, she'll be using a little Yorterrie instead of Haderia? Unless Ash is going to lose to her on his first attempt, thats just strange and unecessary. I have a feeling that Ash will use Pokabu and Tsutarja for this battle...

gliscor&yanmega

Why do you think Pokabu and Mijumaru are going to be in the battle, isn't this line up like the beta art a while ago. Why would they use the exact same Pokemon in the last gym battle again in this episode. Mamapeto and Tsutaja haven't been in a gym battle yet. Though it might be the same Pokemon, unless this is the line up for the whole Shippou arc, why would flint, nurse joy, don george and Aloe all be in the same episode, if so it's a big lines up. Or unless Pokabu and Mjumaru are there because of something that doesn't involve the gym.

Just because Mamepato and Snivy haven't been in a Gym yet doesn't mean they have a better chance in being in this Gym. Ash is suppose to get an egg in the 12th episode and I wouldn't be surprised if it hatches in that episode. If that is the case then he'll have three Pokemon that wouldn't have been in a battle.

Torpoleon

This does sound cool. I can see Ash losing on his first try! Either way, it would be nice for this episode to air in 2011 to start off the new year in a great way!

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Just because Mamepato and Snivy haven't been in a Gym yet doesn't mean they have a better chance in being in this Gym. Ash is suppose to get an egg in the 12th episode and I wouldn't be surprised if it hatches in that episode. If that is the case then he'll have three Pokemon that wouldn't have been in a battle.

Which could very well be the reason why Ash might lose: Meguroko vs Yooterri... Then it's one versus two...

I don't know about you guys, but I'm loving the whole faster-paced thing.
Gym Battles are my favorite thing to watch, so the quicker we get to them, the better!:)

Another reason that I'm looking forward to this episode is just because I like Aloe. She seems cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.