• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Episode #38 - A.I. Warrior Porygon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazekun

This episode is the infamous banned episode that caused nearly 700 kids in japan to go to the hospital due to the episode causing the kids to have seizures. Well I watched it today & it was very good. But just incase I skipped the part that caused such problems (of course I did play the part of the scene where Ash speaks). Anyways, has anyone else seen this episode? If so what did you think of the episode overall? (I'm not asking if it caused problems, just wether you liked it or not).

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
I don't have seen it, I think. lol

Shiny pokemon lover

Shiny pokemon hunter
I have seen that episode. It was a good one.
I hope they could give Porygon a new chance soon.
Btw. those lights was gross!

Yuki Yagami

Dark Trainer
Someone actually made a gif of the scene that caused the seizures...I never seen the episode thus I really can't say what I think of it.

GreatLiver

I've seen it, it's really ashame cause it's one of the better episodes from the first season. The whole running around cyber space was a nice change of pace as opposed to just generic go to a town and help people in a city or in the woods. It's dissappointing we'll probably never see it again.

Anzua2

A far better "in between gym battles" episode than most.

n@nd0

It's good to b back!
I've seen that in youtube and it was cool, why they just banned the red and blue beams or replace them with an usual thunderbolt attack?

GreatLiver

I've seen that in youtube and it was cool, why they just banned the red and blue beams or replace them with an usual thunderbolt attack?

because the japanese government took the tapes and either destroyed them or they still have it under lock and key.

Status
Not open for further replies.