• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Episode 428- The Rival is a Salaryman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaikousThunder

Poison Tail!!
Fizban said:
Robert and Harley both were in one-episode contests, but came back for the Grand Festival.
Thats cause Robert was/is the trainer to beat since the Slateport Contest ep. And Harley had to come back cause of the rivalry he had with May. Harley wouldnt just give up when he wanted to beat May. He'll be back again. Are we going to see May compete against Drew in a contest again? Maybe after her little Squirtle grows up it will battle his Flygon again/

Fizban

Propaniacs
RaikousThunder said:
Thats cause Robert was/is the trainer to beat since the Slateport Contest ep. And Harley had to come back cause of the rivalry he had with May. Harley wouldnt just give up when he wanted to beat May. He'll be back again. Are we going to see May compete against Drew in a contest again? Maybe after her little Squirtle grows up it will battle his Flygon again/
I am well aware of this. My post was just to point out that there were two recurring coordinators who only got one contest episode, not one.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
RaikousThunder said:
Are we going to see May compete against Drew in a contest again? Maybe after her little Squirtle grows up it will battle his Flygon again/

If May ever battles him again, she'll lose again. The writers are clearly saving her victory against him for the Grand Festival.

I'm hoping we get a few new coordinators in the next few contests before Harley or Drew return.

Last edited:
M

Mawile_Eyes

If the writer let May win when she has a battle with Drew, I think they should let this happen in Grand Festival.
About new coordinators, I want someone like Wally or Brendan ^^

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles
Mawile_Eyes said:
If the writer let May win when she has a battle with Drew, I think they should let this happen in Grand Festival.
About new coordinators, I want someone like Wally or Brendan ^^

Nah have Brendon and Wally as Ash's frontier rivals and a girl who looks like Yellow from the manga be May's new kanto contest rival.

anyway Frenzy plant is used? dam it you guys get to see it before i do (I wish New Zealand got these ep a head of The U.S.

(Starts pouting in annoyence).

Squirtle_007

Don´t you think that Marina, from the Raikou Special would be a good co-ordinator?

Mituru also has a co-ordinator profile ... he reminds me Kimimaro

Anyway, which Pokémon do you think the Guitarist will use for appeals?

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles
Squirtle_007 said:
Don´t you think that Marina, from the Raikou Special would be a good co-ordinator?

Mituru also has a co-ordinator profile ... he reminds me Kimimaro

Anyway, which Pokémon do you think the Guitarist will use for appeals?

Marina wants to be and idol trainer i believe and as for the guitar guy i hope he uses a cool pokemon for it like Octillery. (starts grinning).

Atomic Boo

Oddium Wanderus ftw
I can't believe they would just throw in the special starter moves out of the blue. I would hope they introduce them as an 'amazing and rare thing to have' and require full trust in the trainer to be used, sort of thing.
Perhaps a lead character could accidently use it at some time or something?

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles
Atomic Boo said:
I can't believe they would just throw in the special starter moves out of the blue. I would hope they introduce them as an 'amazing and rare thing to have' and require full trust in the trainer to be used, sort of thing.
Perhaps a lead character could accidently use it at some time or something?

You mean like Ashy-boys Charizard showing up out of the blue and using Burnblast?

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
actually, Lizardon used Overheat. And shouldn't this thread be closed now?

Status
Not open for further replies.