• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Episode 432 title

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Ninjas? :000

....Hm. Lemme be the first to mention Janine. >__> She needs to appear, plz. None of this random girls we don't care about crap, Janine, like Will, got totally shafted.

So we need her.

EDIT: ...GODDAMMIT, ELPH. XD You wrecked my life! Ho! >0

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I bet Alfonso will go hysteric at this title, cuz there is a chance of Janine...[Before I posted this message]

Anyway, Bonsly! I rember reading once in Shonen Jump about Ninja's working on Bonzai plants. So....

Wasn't their two parts to the Ranger episode?

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Kojiro said:
I bet Alfonso will go hysteric at this title, cuz there is a chance of Janine...[Before I posted this message]

Anyway, Bonsly! I rember reading once in Shonen Jump about Ninja's working on Bonzai plants. So....

Wasn't their two parts to the Ranger episode?
Indeed there is

Bonsly? and NINJAS?? two perfect things from imperfect writers! *cries happily*

anyway, I hope we get to see Koga and/or Janine again...

and maybe Brock will get Bonsly!

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
I'm hoping for Janine as well. Seriously, there are too many excellent characters they never show cased. However, I'm not holding out too much hope for her appearance.

The second half is interesting as well. Bonsly finally makes his appearance. Will it be a capture or just a cameo?

Magical Leaf

Kore wa nani mo imi shinai
Well, i think we can kinda say this means Bonsly won't be hatching from the Egg, if this is its debut episode, although i'm sure some stubborn Bonsly lovers will still be saying "maybe this is the episode it hatches!"

Ninja school, eh? Thats certainly....original, I think. I'll leave it to Alfonso to state how this would be a perfect opportunity to slip Janine into the anime. Actually.....I just did that there, but he can do it again.

:EDIT: Dangit, he already did XD

Alfonso

Derpgull
Okay, gotten over my original OMGness when I first saw the episode title.

Obviously, I'll be hoping for Janine with all my heart. Koga would also be totally awesome, as he's the only other Kanto Leader apart from Giovanni and Erika I'd like to appear again. That, and he's Janine Daddy!

No Aya though. I hate her.

Alfonso said:
Okay, gotten over my original OMGness when I first saw the episode title.

Obviously, I'll be hoping for Janine with all my heart. Koga would also be totally awesome, as he's the only other Kanto Leader apart from Giovanni and Erika I'd like to appear again. That, and he's Janine Daddy!

No Aya though. I hate her.
Koga is the coolest gym leader! Blaine may be bald and have a moustache but he is a ninja! and seeing as they are in Fushia city (or near)... why not show Koga?

Alfonso

Derpgull
Sherlock Shuckle said:
Koga is the coolest gym leader! Blaine may be bald and have a moustache but he is a ninja! and seeing as they are in Fushia city (or near)... why not show Koga?

Koga would be cool. But he's had an appearence already, so Janine should take top priority.

Alfonso said:
Koga would be cool. But he's had an appearence already, so Janine should take top priority.
yeah...

It will probably be something like, Ash and co go to the ninja training area, Janine appears and tells Ash that Koga is on a journey to somewhere....

If Janine appears, I would love her to have Bonsly instead of Brock getting one....

Alfonso

Derpgull
Sherlock Shuckle said:
yeah...

It will probably be something like, Ash and co go to the ninja training area, Janine appears and tells Ash that Koga is on a journey to somewhere....

If Janine appears, I would love her to have Bonsly instead of Brock getting one....

...Why would Janine have Bonsly? Last time I checked, Janine was a Poison type Gym Leader.

What we need here is for Janine to tell Ash that Koga is now a member of the Elite Four, to keep in with the Gold/Silver/Crystal story.

Who knows,Alfonso.

It MAY be Janine,

But then again,

It could be some random crappy filler person D=

Let's just wait until the episode airs,mmk?

Heracross

Custom User Title
I'd like to see Janine as well, but realistically I don't expect it to happen. So far we've had a lot of suggestive titles in this saga, and every single one of them turned out to be random fillers. :/

Alfonso said:
...Why would Janine have Bonsly? Last time I checked, Janine was a Poison type Gym Leader.

What we need here is for Janine to tell Ash that Koga is now a member of the Elite Four, to keep in with the Gold/Silver/Crystal story.
because the writers gave Brock Ludicolo and Mudkip......
and Whitney Nidorina

but it would be cool if she did have Bonsly, you may not be able to imagine it but I can (If she does appear, it could be a random crappy filler person)

Alfonso

Derpgull
Hiraitos Zero aka OCZ said:
Let's just wait until the episode airs,mmk?

No, not mmk.

This is MY speculation. I've been bored of nearly every damn episode title in this damned saga. I've had to put up moron upon moron making mindless and stupid speculations on what will happen in each episode, from Corphish evolving, to Ash getting a some random egg in the Breeding Center episode. Now it's MY turn to speculate and put forward my hopes.

My last hopes, in fact, for the Pokemon Anime.

Edit: Brock wasn't a Gym Leader at that point. Not to mention, he caught a non-Rock type the episode after he joined the damn group.

Whitney was an exception that happened over, what? 200 episodes ago?

Janine was cool in GSC. Wasn't her name changed to Charine in Fire Red/Leaf Green. That sucked. >_<

Bonsly making an appearance - to be fair I'm not exactly rooting for a catch here. Unless it's Max, and then he leaves. (Making room for Misty). ROFL that will never happen though.

Btw, Alfonso, why exactly do you like Janine so much?

Alfonso said:
No, not mmk.

This is MY speculation. I've been bored of nearly every damn episode title in this damned saga. I've had to put up moron upon moron making mindless and stupid speculations on what will happen in each episode, from Corphish evolving, to Ash getting a some random egg in the Breeding Center episode. Now it's MY turn to speculate and put forward my hopes.

My last hopes, in fact, for the Pokemon Anime.
So you've been bored with this saga,okay.

I suppose you'll think the next saga will be just as terrible,am I right?

Dogasu

Frustrated Elf
If anything, I think the Battle Frontier saga should teach us that expecting old Kanto characters to return is an exercise in futility. The anime writers could have put Natsume in the Yamabuki City episodes, but they didn't. They could have had THE Purin appear in the Purin episode, but they didn't. In fact, the only recurring characters we've seen during this saga have been Shuu and Harley, both of which are Houen characters.

While we may see Janine (forgot her Japanese name), I very seriously doubt we'll see Kyou or Aya.