• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Episode count of PM2019 by region

Morax

Lillie isn’t a main character anymore, so the only way what your suggesting could happen is if they gave Lillie her own special, however given how things are going it’s much more likely that we are going to be seeing Mohn be saved in the main anime meaning that in which case it would be safe to say that Ash will participate in that plot.
How do you know it's going to be resolved in the main anime? Are you an insider?

ShadowForce720

How do you know it's going to be resolved in the main anime? Are you an insider?
We haven’t gotten any specials for the Sun and Moon character, and last time Ash went to Alola the fact that Lillie and Gladion are still looking for their father was brought.

Do I know definitively that it will be resolved in the main anime? No, of course not, likewise it’s not guaranteed that it will be resolved in the anime.

Heck I never said that I definitively knew for a fact that it was going to happen, nor did I claim that it’s guaranteed to happen.

However going off of what we know so far it’s not Farfetch’d to say that it is more likely to get it in the main anime instead of a special especially considering that they could have easily aired the special after Sun and Moon ended and before Journeys began like what happened with previous specials and then that would free Lillie up to be in Alola when Ash goes to the region in episode 37.

Morax

We haven’t gotten any specials for the Sun and Moon character, and last time Ash went to Alola the fact that Lillie and Gladion are still looking for their father was brought.

Do I know definitively that it will be resolved in the main anime? No, of course not, likewise it’s not guaranteed that it will be resolved in the anime.

Heck I never said that I definitively knew for a fact that it was going to happen, nor did I claim that it’s guaranteed to happen.

However going off of what we know so far it’s not Farfetch’d to say that it is more likely to get it in the main anime instead of a special especially considering that they could have easily aired the special after Sun and Moon ended and before Journeys began like what happened with previous specials and then that would free Lillie up to be in Alola when Ash goes to the region in episode 37.
I hope it's a special and ash isn't nowhere near that location.

ShadowForce720

I hope it's a special and ash isn't nowhere near that location.
I wouldn’t get your hopes up if I were you considering last time they did a special on past companion was back at the end of X&Y and only Clemont & Bonnie got one while Serena didn’t.

Also if you look at it they could have easily given any of the Sun and Moon classmates specials but they didn’t. So right now looking at the current circumstances it would be more likely that the Mohn plot get resolved in the main anime then a special.

Especially when there isn’t any reason why the special couldn’t have happened at the end of Sun and Moon and before Journeys.

IkeBayern

After 66 episodes of Pokémon Journeys do you think that the series has been a disappointment in terms of a world tour or not because majority of the episodes have taken place in Kanto.

Hoenn and Galar surprisingly aren’t doing too bad imo

KenzeyEevee

I want to scream and shout and let it all out
Well yay Unova has now 3 episodes, Kalos 2,Alola 1,Sinnoh 2.

KenzeyEevee

I want to scream and shout and let it all out
After 66 episodes of Pokémon Journeys do you think that the series has been a disappointment in terms of a world tour or not because majority of the episodes have taken place in Kanto.

Hoenn and Galar surprisingly aren’t doing too bad imo
It has not because of Kanto, but how not represented the other regions are.

IkeBayern

Another update to the thread throughout 68 episodes, imo there hasn’t been much to write home about as a series but certain episodes have been pretty impressive so far