• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Episode count of PM2019 by region

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Ambipom was doomed the moment it was trade for Buizel back when it was an Aipom. It should have remained Ash's pokémon.

I get the writting wanted to "de-demonize" trading but it didn't work that well since, in the end, the only one who truly gained something out of it was Buizel.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Ambipom was doomed the moment it was trade for Buizel back when it was an Aipom. It should have remained Ash's pokémon.

I get the writting wanted to "de-demonize" trading but it didn't work that well since, in the end, the only one who truly gained something out of it was Buizel.
I'd disagree, they set up the trade plotline perfectly in BF and having a trade makes good storyline imo esp the way they handled it, it's just that afterwards Ambipom got shafted under Dawn and given away which was infuriating

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Deserved. Great region and has the best set of starters overall (Chespin is my favorite but Treecko's quite cool. It's the only region where I don't have a favorite starter because all are great picks)

IkeBayern

Ok so I’ve updated the thread to the latest set of episodes. Can’t believe we’ve already made it to episode 75

Today’s episode was disappointing but I cant wait to see dawn again and how she’s grown, it’ll be really interesting to see what she’s been up to.

Honestly I hope Ash’s PWC storyline gets back on track, it’s been a while and I feel like that it’s gone stagnant.

IkeBayern

So I posted a comment yesterday about how so many episodes were taking place in Kanto and that certain regions were very underrepresented.

I was shocked to find out that over half of the episodes that have aired so far have taking place in Kanto, which is odd..

Episode listings by region

Kanto: 1, 2, 3, 6, 10, 11, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 23, 26, 29, 30, 33, 34, 35, 38, 40, 41, 47, 49, 54, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 67, 68, 69, 70, 78

Johto: 9, 32, 39, 53

Hoenn: 7, 22, 31, 36, 41, 63, 64

Sinnoh: 8, 24, 71, 74, 75, 77

Unova: 14, 48, 65, 72

Kalos: 25, 56, 66

Alola: 37, 76

Galar: 4, 5, 12, 13, 27, 28, 42, 43, 44, 45, 50, 55, 73

Unknown region: 46

Technically EP1 took place in Kanto but it’s more of a flashback of the OS episode and Pikachu’s backstory so idk if I should add it to this list!

So every time new episodes come out, let’s update this list and see how much attention each region manages to get in this series.
Thread updated

Pokemon Power

So far, Kanto, being the original region, is in 1st place for the most visited this arc. Galar, being the newest takes 2nd, Hoenn takes 3rd, Johto and Sinnoh are tied for 4th, Unova is in 6th, Kalos is 7th, and Alola is last.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Geez the Unova count is just depressing, best region deserves better!