• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Episode count of PM2019 by region

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Thanks everyone for the support. Let’s work together and update this post on a regular basis, hopefully we get more episodes in the other regions soon..

In my honest opinion, there’s no difference between the Kanto episodes that take place in Vermillion City and those that take place elsewhere in the region. At the end of the day, it’s just more Kanto pandering to me

If you guys want get into the details go ahead, it’ll be nice. I am just making a general guide for us to follow..
Yeah I agree on keeping the Vermillion episodes as Kanto episodes but I’d keep a subcategory in parentheses just for those who will inevitably bring it up in the future.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'm happy Johto's actually doing surprisingly well(Considering it seems like the black sheep of the franchise at times) but I do hope we get to return to Unova soon. The drag's getting annoying, and it'll be even more so if the next episode is yet another boring 'We're here for Goh, not Ash' filler that makes the wait underwhelming. I hope it's being held off because they're either saving it for an Ash capture(Meloetta pls), or another character is returning like Korrina and the classmates(Ash gets his redemption against Cameron? Trip actually gets closer?!)

Kalos needs another episode too, I understand if they wanted to make the first trip special but not going back is just bizarre unless they're purposefully holding off until Riolu evolves... though that just might be my inner 'Ash is getting a Mega Ring!' talking here.

IkeBayern

Episode 42, 43 take place in galar... Sword and Shield arc will run for about a month so it’s also likely that the next few episodes will take place there too.. Once it’s confirmed it’ll be added to the list!

episodes 40 & 41 are TBD

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Honestly I don't care. It's all just a gimmick anyway and complaining that most episodes are in Kanto/Vermillion is like complaining that Pikachu is in every episode or that Raboot doesn't actually do all that much. I mean having a Ash vs. Bea rematch in Johto.. What's the point? There's none, aside from the gimmick of 'world tour'.

Leonhart

Imagineer
KenzeyEevee said:
I think the 2nd Kalos episode will be something plot relatated.

I hope so. I want to see Miare City be showcased again, this time with the Matiere subplot involved, or at least a loose interpretation of it.

Frankly, I'm not particularly bothered about Kanto being showcased so much: I just wish that more cities would be seen instead of Kuchiba City being the setting for most of the Kanto episodes. The recent Nibi City episode was a step in the right direction, thankfully.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Hoenn's tied for my third favorite region but I seriously hope they give it a seat for a bit after Marshtomp, willing to make an exception if it's for the PWC(Flannery please! Make Kabu her other grandpa) but otherwise no thanks~
It sucks seeing your favorite region have only one episode thus far when that wasn't even recently or further in at all, it was near the start! :rolleyes:

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
The first half of Episode 41 most likely took place in Kanto, the second half was probably in Hoenn because it's unlikely there are wild Marshstomp or a random Ludicolo running around Kanto.

Master Pikachu 11

Another update to the thread

Episode 40 took place in Kanto at the Vermilion power plant

Episode 41 TBD

Episode 42-44 will all take place in Galar as a part of the SW&SH arc
They didn’t establish a hideout at the power plant, it is their base that they had since the beginning of this series and you take a phone booth down to their hideout.

D

Deleted member 384931

Tbh I am getting more issues with their treatment of regions not named Kanto or Hoenn. What is up with their obession of Hoenn?

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Tbh I am getting more issues with their treatment of regions not named Kanto or Hoenn. What is up with their obession of Hoenn?
They probably think it's more nostalgic to people. Johto is being treated well though imo. Sinnoh seems it will get its share of episodes to promote the eventual remakes. Kalos alola are recent so I understand. Unova being screwed over is strange fk me however, it makes no sense why unova is being sidelined so hard

D

Deleted member 384931

They probably think it's more nostalgic to people. Johto is being treated well though imo. Sinnoh seems it will get its share of episodes to promote the eventual remakes. Kalos alola are recent so I understand. Unova being screwed over is strange fk me however, it makes no sense why unova is being sidelined so hard
Tbh I think they covered most of Unova and cant rely on hype here.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I do wonder where do you think the next Unova episode will take place in terms of location, do you think it will be another location from the games or do you think it will be an anime exclusive location?
I think it will be another location from the games. I think Lentimas town would be a good prediction, considering it has heatran lore and also a haunted house where maybe chandelure can appear

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
The only things I want to potentially see from Unova again is if they'll finally debut the real PWT which only has been mentioned and if they're willing to revisit the Relic Castle.