• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Episode count of PM2019 by region

IkeBayern

Episode 46 takes place on cello island, not sure where that is while episode 47 takes place in kanto. Finally Ash and Goh return to unova in episode 48

DuskAstral

it's unlikely there are wild Marshstomp or a random Ludicolo running around Kanto.
Why is that? After all, Pokémon from other regions have been seen in Kanto before. It is not that in a given region you can meet only local creatures (for example, they could have been released by "foreign" trainers, or normally in the world would travel to a given "country", etc.)

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
Why is that? After all, Pokémon from other regions have been seen in Kanto before. It is not that in a given region you can meet only local creatures (for example, they could have been released by "foreign" trainers, or normally in the world would travel to a given "country", etc.)

In previous seasons, yes, but this time around the writers have been quarantining Pokemon to the regions in which they were first introduced. Even Ash's Riolu came from an egg that was found in the Sinnoh region.

Samurott

I think Kanto and Vermilion City should get their own categories. Also maybe the reason for the lack of Sinnoh episodes is because they're saving Sinnoh captures for next year for the DP remakes that may come out next year? But that doesn't explain why the lack of Unova, Kalos, and Alola episodes.

ShadowForce720

I think Kanto and Vermilion City should get their own categories. Also maybe the reason for the lack of Sinnoh episodes is because they're saving Sinnoh captures for next year for the DP remakes that may come out next year? But that doesn't explain why the lack of Unova, Kalos, and Alola episodes.

Um, just pointing this out but Kalos and Alola both just had episodes in 25 & 37 , so it shouldn’t be that surprising that we didn’t just another one right away. So it’s a bit to soon to be complaining about a lack of Kalos and Alola episodes.

As for Unova regardless of people’s opinions on the matter the fact is where getting a episode in Unova this coming Friday.

I will say if were getting D&P remakes next year and that is why their holding off on the Sinnoh stuff, it would help explains why Goh hasn’t caught any more gen 4 Pokémon besides Mantyke.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Samurott said:

Even if they're aware of these hypothetical Shinou game remakes that people expect next year for some reason, I don't think they'd be holding back on showcasing Shinou recently just for that reason. More than likely they're just more interested in showcasing Kanto for nostalgia purposes, and Galar because of the Sword and Shield games.

IkeBayern

I would think it’s because those were the 3 most recent series and there’s not much Ash can really do in those regions he’s not already done.

ShadowForce720

And I believe that the matter of saving Mohn should not apply to Satoshi as he is not related to him. I think if we go back to Alola Mohn will be saved by now.
It doesn’t matter if it doesn’t if Ash’s isn’t directly related to Mohn, as he will still likely save him. Plus Ash getting involved in problems or even personal problems that are related to other characters is nothing new.

Morax

King of heroes
It doesn’t matter if it doesn’t if Ash’s isn’t directly related to Mohn, as he will still likely save him. Plus Ash getting involved in problems or even personal problems that are related to other characters is nothing new.
It's wishful thinking on my part, but not letting ash interfere would mean more screentime for lillie. Let the girl be the protagonist of her story.

ShadowForce720

It's wishful thinking on my part, but not letting ash interfere would mean more screentime for lillie. Let the girl be the protagonist of her story.
Lillie isn’t a main character anymore, so the only way what your suggesting could happen is if they gave Lillie her own special, however given how things are going it’s much more likely that we are going to be seeing Mohn be saved in the main anime meaning that in which case it would be safe to say that Ash will participate in that plot.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
And I believe that the matter of saving Mohn should not apply to Satoshi as he is not related to him. I think if we go back to Alola Mohn will be saved by now.
I want to see his rescue and the aether family reunion on screen though, especially coz i love the aether family. Ash can be in the episode and witness that journey without being involved in the rescue, id love for lillie to be the one to do it by evolving her vulpix and using the newly evolved ninetales and Magearna to save Mohn. Plus Ash has done a lot for the Aether family so wouldnt mind him witnessing the rescue and the reunion, especially coz Lillie is his alolan family too