• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Episode count of PM2019 by region

Morax

King of heroes
Lillie isn’t a main character anymore, so the only way what your suggesting could happen is if they gave Lillie her own special, however given how things are going it’s much more likely that we are going to be seeing Mohn be saved in the main anime meaning that in which case it would be safe to say that Ash will participate in that plot.
How do you know it's going to be resolved in the main anime? Are you an insider?

ShadowForce720

How do you know it's going to be resolved in the main anime? Are you an insider?
We haven’t gotten any specials for the Sun and Moon character, and last time Ash went to Alola the fact that Lillie and Gladion are still looking for their father was brought.

Do I know definitively that it will be resolved in the main anime? No, of course not, likewise it’s not guaranteed that it will be resolved in the anime.

Heck I never said that I definitively knew for a fact that it was going to happen, nor did I claim that it’s guaranteed to happen.

However going off of what we know so far it’s not Farfetch’d to say that it is more likely to get it in the main anime instead of a special especially considering that they could have easily aired the special after Sun and Moon ended and before Journeys began like what happened with previous specials and then that would free Lillie up to be in Alola when Ash goes to the region in episode 37.

Morax

King of heroes
We haven’t gotten any specials for the Sun and Moon character, and last time Ash went to Alola the fact that Lillie and Gladion are still looking for their father was brought.

Do I know definitively that it will be resolved in the main anime? No, of course not, likewise it’s not guaranteed that it will be resolved in the anime.

Heck I never said that I definitively knew for a fact that it was going to happen, nor did I claim that it’s guaranteed to happen.

However going off of what we know so far it’s not Farfetch’d to say that it is more likely to get it in the main anime instead of a special especially considering that they could have easily aired the special after Sun and Moon ended and before Journeys began like what happened with previous specials and then that would free Lillie up to be in Alola when Ash goes to the region in episode 37.
I hope it's a special and ash isn't nowhere near that location.

ShadowForce720

I hope it's a special and ash isn't nowhere near that location.
I wouldn’t get your hopes up if I were you considering last time they did a special on past companion was back at the end of X&Y and only Clemont & Bonnie got one while Serena didn’t.

Also if you look at it they could have easily given any of the Sun and Moon classmates specials but they didn’t. So right now looking at the current circumstances it would be more likely that the Mohn plot get resolved in the main anime then a special.

Especially when there isn’t any reason why the special couldn’t have happened at the end of Sun and Moon and before Journeys.

IkeBayern

After 66 episodes of Pokémon Journeys do you think that the series has been a disappointment in terms of a world tour or not because majority of the episodes have taken place in Kanto.

Hoenn and Galar surprisingly aren’t doing too bad imo

D

Deleted member 384931

After 66 episodes of Pokémon Journeys do you think that the series has been a disappointment in terms of a world tour or not because majority of the episodes have taken place in Kanto.

Hoenn and Galar surprisingly aren’t doing too bad imo
It has not because of Kanto, but how not represented the other regions are.

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
Thread updated

So what are your thoughts and I hope you’re enjoying it?
Complete Disappointment in terms of a World Tour. What makes it worst is even when the Anime goes to other Regions here, the World-Building is completely awful. "World Tour" was nothing but a cheap clickbait to draw in more viewers. Though that is not the worst JN has done, it literally modified footage voiceovers to switch around on who would capture a Pokemon in a trailer before. And not to mention, the Ash getting Rainbow Wing fiasco from the EP9 Artwork (which didn't happen), the Entire Reserve Debate thanks to a clickbait blurb in EP7, the First Episode solely being there to generate hype (which a staff member admitted), the Incredible Self-Satisfactory PR Stunts on Twitter & On Magazine Interviews, Ash’s old Pokemon getting a few seconds of screen-time even though they were marketed like anything and much more.

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
Considering how much time Ash spends in Vermillion, it's surprising that he never visited Ambipom. Well, not that surprising considering the current writers don't even know/remember/care that she's supposed to be training there. Maybe in offscreenland, who knows.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I can never forgive the entire Episode 9 debacle. Ash's first potential meeting with Ho-oh after more than a decade of its last appearance (promoted more so with that Feather artwork), something that would push him forward and motivate him, is glossed over with some random dumbass CotD who doesn't even believe in it in the first place. A potential great moment cheapened as a random CotD filler.
Ho-Oh obviosly appeared when Ash wasn't looking as an act of vengence after he's snobbed him and got all "buddy" with that "alolan chicken" dude on SM.

Bird hold a grudge and still cries every night remembering Ash isn't chasing after him....

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Considering how much time Ash spends in Vermillion, it's surprising that he never visited Ambipom. Well, not that surprising considering the current writers don't even know/remember/care that she's supposed to be training there. Maybe in offscreenland, who knows.
Just to put things into perspective
The latest Journeys episode featured Ash and Goh going to the same cafe Alexa and the BW trio went in BW.....
If they could have THAT continuity
They definitely remember Ambipom

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
Just to put things into perspective
The latest Journeys episode featured Ash and Goh going to the same cafe Alexa and the BW trio went in BW.....
If they could have THAT continuity
They definitely remember Ambipom
That's not the problem. Of course I know they remember Ambipom. The problem is how they handle Ash's character. It's hard to believe he wouldn't visit his friend right away. That would be the real continuity, staying true to the character. The same thing has happened in previous Pallet Town visits where he doesn't even attempt to go to the lab. We should be happy they did something the last time, even if it was rushed and bland. Maybe in offscreenland is where the fun happens.

The locations thing is cool. Proves they have a huge archive of the world's locations and they try to be consistent with them. And now we have the chance to see their updated look. That cafe is just one of many examples. My favorites were Pewter and Oldale's Pokémon Centers.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
That's not the problem. Of course I know they remember Ambipom. The problem are how they handle Ash's character. It's hard to believe he wouldn't visit his friend right away. That would be the real continuity, staying true to the character. The same thing has happened in previous Pallet Town visits where he doesn't even attempt to go to the lab. We should be happy they did something the last time, even if it was rushed and bland. Maybe in offscreenland is where the fun happens.

The locations thing is cool. Proves they have a huge archive of the world's locations and they try to be consistent with them. And now we have the chance to see their updated look. That cafe is just one of many examples. My favorite were Pewter and Oldale's Pokémon Centers.
Honestly tbh I dont care for Ambipom anymore after how DP handled it. It should be a Dawn pokemon anyway imo