• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Episode Ideas for the Kalos Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
Everybody this is a chance for all of us to come up with ideas along with plots and summaries for episodes and who knows some might be righ t

Last edited:

JD

It might be a bit early for this, but I can definitely see one of Ash's Pokemon evolving at the league either Frogadier, Noibat, or Scraggy if he is using reserves.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Can we finish the badge quest arc first before making topics about the league?

On topic I have just a few (and they aren't that good)

• Training episodes: past reserve evolution
• Obligatory filler episode (hopefully not another Axew gets lost)
• Last minute character development episodes for Greninja and Hawlucha
• Some more padding filler featuring Shota and Tierno

And then the fights

kickachu

Momentai!
When I started this thread I also meant thewhole series not just the kalos league

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Hopefully a reserve(Like Quilalava in Sinnoh) returns and evolves.

Please no Dedenne getting lost.

phanpycross

God-king
PC screws up and Boldore accidentally gets traded off to another trainer and evolves, before being traded back.

he then proceeds to sweep a 3v3 featuring the legendary birds

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
Speculating about the league is more fun. Ash goes out in the first match of the preliminaries to Tobias who will have a Mega Latios lol. It might be fun to see some crossover with The Strongest Mega Evolution where Ash meets Tobias and gets his keystone.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
PC screws up and Boldore accidentally gets traded off to another trainer and evolves, before being traded back.

he then proceeds to sweep a 3v3 featuring the legendary birds

Yes! YES! YEEEEEES!!!! :D

To be completely fair, Articuno and Moltres would be hardpressed to dent Gigalith, while Rock Blast would wreck them, OHKO. Zapdos isn't x4 weak, but still x2 weak, but I'd love to see this actually..

Or: Gigalith, Noibat and Palpitoad vs. Tobias' Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres.
- Gigalith sets Stealth Rocks, is returned.
- Go Noibat! Noibat used Whirlwind!
- Articuno got sent back to its trainer, Moltres was sent out. Moltres lost 50% of its health.
- Noibat! Used Whirlwind AGAIN!
- Moltres got sent back to its trainer, Articuno was sent out. Articuno lost 50% of its health.
- NOIBAT! USE WHIRLWINDZ AGAINZ!!!!
- Articuno was sent back to its trainer, Moltres was sent out. Moltres lost 50% of its health.
- Ref: Moltres is unable to battle!
- Ash: GOOOD JOB NOIBAT!!!
- Tobias: Wtf.. Go Zapdos! Zapdos lost 25% of its health..
- Ash: Noibat return! Go Palpitoad! This can't go wrong!
- Tobais: Zapdos, use Roost!
- Ash: Palpitoad use Mudshot!
- Tobias: Use Drill Peck!
- Ash: DODGE! Use Supersonic!
- Tobias: Lol, coming at me with that?
- Meanwhile: Zapdos drilled it's beak into a wall.
- Ash: HYDRO PUMPZ!
- Ref: Zapdos is unable to battle!
- Ash: Suckasucka bOI!!
- Tobias: Whatever.. Go Articuno! Rocks plunged into Articuno. Articuno lost 50% of its health.
- Ref: Articuno is unable to battle! Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town wins the battle!
- Tobias: -.-

Last edited:

Mirto

I want this for the rest of XY saga:

- Valerie Gym: Ash wins
- Ash catches Noibat, Pumpkaboo evolves
- Serena wins a Tripokaloon and then she catches Eevee
- Ash meets Alan, who has a battle against some Mega Evolutions and shows Charizardite Y. (Just after the Movie, between Special III and IV)
- Olymphia: Ash wins (Double battle) ~XY86 --- Opening's images are replaced again to include Wulfric, spoilers and Lysandre?
- Serena wins another Tripokaloon (Shauna doesn't participate)
- Fletchinder evolves, Ash catches his last pokemon (Bergmite?)
- Serena catches her fourth and last pokemon (from gen 3? or 7?)
- Team Flare MiniArc, Ash gets a Charizardite Y from Alan. Ash can't control his M-Charizard (Just after Special IV)
- Shauna defeats Serena, Wulfric defeats Ash ~XY108
- Ash and Charizard mini-Arc
- Ash has a rematch and wins (Mega Abomasnow vs Mega Charizard Y?)
- Frogadier and Eevee evolve (Sylveon)
- Serena wins her third Tripokaloon
- Final Team Flare and Alan Arc
- Mini-Reserves+Goodra Arc and 7 Kalos League Episodes (Top 4)
- Tripokaloon Festival Arc ????? (Serena and Shauna both defeated by the winner)

Total Episodes = ~140

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Cipher admins show up and flaunt their war machines.

Majestic Snivy

I'd like a *properly done* episode where Ash gets split up with Braixen, Serena with Pikachu, Clemont with Dedenne, and Bonnie with Chespin. Separate them at the beginning and keep them separated until the end.

kickachu

Momentai!
I'd like a *properly done* episode where Ash gets split up with Braixen, Serena with Pikachu, Clemont with Dedenne, and Bonnie with Chespin. Separate them at the beginning and keep them separated until the end.

We have seen that many times lets be original and new

ssquaderi

1) I want a similar episode to An Old Family Blend which was the episode before the Sinnoh League in where, Ash caught up with all his old Pokemon and Cydaquil evolved..
2) Ash reaches the final, minimum 3 full battlles.
3) Pikachu isnt the last one to battle in any of the full battles, we've had enough (Meowth, Latios, Lucario).
4) A situation where Ash wins the battle due to an evolution, we've only had Kingler, and I want payback for Lucario.
5) If possible, a Tobias rematch, maybe before the League, or after it, I doubt it will be in the League.
6) Ash better be using his reserves.
7) I seriously doubt this, but it would be cool, if Ash catches a Pokemon during the League, could be the 5th or 6th for this region.
8) A released Pokemon makes an appearance in the league, for example, in the Preliminary Rounds, in a double battle, a trainer sets out 2 Butterfrees, Ash's and the Pink one, but Ash's Butterfree is unwilling to fight, so Ash wins easily by only beating the Pink one, then possibly the trainer could give Ash his Butterfree back, either JUST for the League, or he gives both Butterfree to Ash for a potential trade (if possible, with no trade).
9) One of Ash's unevolved pokemon, such as Corphish or Torkoal evolving into a new Gen 7 Pokemon.
10) Goodra comes back, either just for the League, or permanently
11) For the Final, Ash uses his best 6, my pick would be:
Greninja, Sceptile, Charizard, Pikachu, Infernape/Krookodile/Heracross/Glalie, Snorlax/Goodra

Torpoleon

Ash makes it to the Top 4. I'd prefer if Goodra came back for the league. I kind of don't want Ash to use his reserves (mainly if there is a filler saga after the Kalos League). I hope Tierno, Shota, Sanpei and possibly Alain enter the league. I hope it is 8-9 (or more) episodes.

Essentially, longer and better than the Unova League. I have high hopes for that because XY has been better than BW (not that that's hard to do). Exceeding the Hoenn & Sinnoh Leagues is a different story, but I'll set for basically on-par with those leagues.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
How would you all feel if Ash didn't use his reserves? I personally wouldn't complain too much.

To be honest I can't see the Kalos League being 8-9+ episodes since Ash doesn't have many people to potentially face unlike BW and DP where we had various characters such as Stephan and Nando competing while knowing Ash for some time. Alain seems to be more on becoming the strongest Mega trainer while Senpai only looks to be someone promoting Greninja and doing ninja things. I guess they could introduce another character before the league as long as he/she knows Ash for a bit.

That said, I don't mind a six or seven episode league arc as long as the quality of the episodes are top notch. More episodes is always neat but when it came to the Sinnoh league, I only truly enjoyed the Conway, Paul part 2, and Tobias battles. Hopefully his reserves are used such as Scraggy, Unfezant, Torterra, and Gliscor!

Cameron comes back and defeats Ash in the Top 64 match :)

This outcome actually sounds pretty amazing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.