• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Episode N - Ash Speculation (Reserves, Quest) - NOT FOR CAPTURES/EVOLUTIONS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizardonX

Banned
If we are talking about the evolutionary line, I would agree but if we are talking about the first stages only, I think the anime made people like Squirtle and Bulbasaur over Charmander.

Because those 2 were shoved in our faces and made to look like gods while only charmander had the decency to evolve when it got strong enough.

Because those 2 were shoved in our faces and made to look like gods while only charmander had the decency to evolve when it got strong enough.

Or it could be because they got more screen time too. I mean honestly the anime made people fall in love with Squirtle and Bulbasaur. After Charmander evolved, people were way more hyped about Charizard.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I can see more of Ash's Pokemon returning now. C'mon Primeape and Kingler

It'll most likely be his Sinnoh Pokemon, since the Pokemon from the region directly before get the most comebacks.

Didn't surprise anyone that Sceptile/Swellow/Torkoal were in the final league match while Corphish got a good deal of that filler.

LizardonX

Banned
It'll most likely be his Sinnoh Pokemon, since the Pokemon from the region directly before get the most comebacks.

Didn't surprise anyone that Sceptile/Swellow/Torkoal were in the final league match while Corphish got a good deal of that filler.

I don't remember a corphish filler in sinnoh

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Lol what? Corphish got his cameo already in the tag battle ep.

That Corphish was bull. All the pokemon on that poster other then the random birds and that one Combee which hasn't appeared yet were important.

Status
Not open for further replies.