• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Episode N - Ash Speculation (Reserves, Quest) - NOT FOR CAPTURES/EVOLUTIONS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.F.M

Banned
No. There's absolutely no reason for him to do that.

And besides, with the exception of the Wave and Legend Badges, there's no available ones for him.

Anime only badges, perhaps? We know they exist. It's not like Ash hasn't battled for anime only badges before (orange league) so I wouldn't completely rule it out.

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
They should make better tournament that glorifying Trip again :yaomingface:

k6666

Pikachu Fan
H**L TO NO
better if he rechallenge kanto one cause he got many pity badge in there :)

Sarefan

Hylden General.
H**L TO NO
better if he rechallenge kanto one cause he got many pity badge in there :)
That would be a wonderful scenario for the last season of Pokémon (or for Ash's journey) Kanto all over again, him winning the League, and Challenging the Elite Four and become Champion of Kanto. (A man can dream right?)
OT: Nah,I don't think Ash will rebattle Gym's again. I can see some PWT thingy happen though.

Sarefan

Hylden General.
I hope so. Lets hope there will be some Monotype PWT's during this saga. So that his older Pokémon get a chance to come back. Otherwise I can't seem to figure out a scenario where Ash can bring back his older Pokémans.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Anime only badges, perhaps? We know they exist. It's not like Ash hasn't battled for anime only badges before (orange league) so I wouldn't completely rule it out.

1) That was a one-time thing. And it better stay that way.

2) Wasn't the only reason OI was created was because we needed filler to prepare for GS? There's no reason here. We have EP N as our "filler arc".

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
I heard trip isn't going to appear anymore... o_O Or he won't be a rival anymore?

Maybe they could move Sinnoh's BF to Unova, like what they did with BF. I wouldn't expect a full-course every episode Team Plasma saga.

Maybe the League gets interrupted and he has to compete once again>.>There's always that.

no there's not. the league does not get interupted

A.F.M

Banned
1) That was a one-time thing. And it better stay that way.

2) Wasn't the only reason OI was created was because we needed filler to prepare for GS? There's no reason here. We have EP N as our "filler arc".

In both "filler" arcs (the OI and the bf) Ash had a goal which he was working towards. Badge hunting and symbol hunting, respectively. I'm pretty sure that N arc will be similar, he can't just chase around after Zekrom/Reshiram and fight the bad guys, can he? At the very least, I'd assume Ash will be aiming to compete in some kind of league/tournament/bf. He has to have some kind of direction imo, and the whole "fighting the bad guys" quest on its own would be pretty tedious if you ask me. But hey, I could be wrong.

PokeHawke

PokeHawke
I want them too based off nostalgia, but in terms of for battling I'm not entirely sure :p

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
In both "filler" arcs (the OI and the bf) Ash had a goal which he was working towards. Badge hunting and symbol hunting, respectively. I'm pretty sure that N arc will be similar, he can't just chase around after Zekrom/Reshiram and fight the bad guys, can he? At the very least, I'd assume Ash will be aiming to compete in some kind of league/tournament/bf. He has to have some kind of direction imo, and the whole "fighting the bad guys" quest on its own would be pretty tedious if you ask me. But hey, I could be wrong.

I think that too. I doubt that he'll go around without a goal related to battling. However I don't think he will go for another badge quest and rechallenge the Unova League. It would be too tedious and repetitive, unless they pull another Orange Archipelago with unique challenges and a unique Tournament.

shelldude400

His battling goal: Defeat Team Plasma
That'd actually be pretty awesome if it were true :S

kemal07

No, theres no need for Ash to re-obtain Unova Badges,,, If desperate about having him take on the league again. I can only imagine perhaps Alder recognizing his strength allowing him to fight against the Elite Four, but this may also be a rare case...

JD

No.... I'd rather him challenge some kind of Filler League like the Orange Islands.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
If he does, Cameron might beat him again.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
I'd love to see ash bring back infernape, charizard, Snorlax, Sceptile, Buizel and curbstomp some new trainer in nuvema town

Status
Not open for further replies.