• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Episode N - Ash Speculation (Reserves, Quest) - NOT FOR CAPTURES/EVOLUTIONS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Well I mean.....he had a ****ing gible. That was pretty damn pathetic.

Someone has not watch Kanto, or Johto for that matter. Though Kanto technically speaking was worse.

Someone has not watch Kanto, or Johto for that matter. Though Kanto technically speaking was worse.
Ash was new in Kanto, and in Johto. I'm pretty sure by Sinnoh he is experienced enough to know what is his ticket to win and what's not.
Here I have an analogy for you:
It's like when you don't know what 2+2 is at 10 years old and still not knowing what 2+2 is when you are 20.
It's not pathetic for the person to not know it at 10 but after 10 years of experience, it is extremely pathetic to not know it at 20.

Last edited:

LizardonX

Banned
His Hoenn team was mostly evolved, just like Sinnoh. It only lacked Corphish's evolution and Grovyle's evolution.

He's using tiny pokemon like swellow and torkoal which by all means shows an unrealistic league team. Plus his hoenn team rivals paul's pokemon in terms of unrealistic amounts of Hp and defense.

He's using tiny pokemon like swellow and torkoal which by all means shows an unrealistic league team. Plus his hoenn team rivals paul's pokemon in terms of unrealistic amounts of Hp and defense.
Are you saying Swellow was a bad Pokemon? That was probably his most solid Hoenn team member.

ShinyPokemon inc.

The Tower Master
Ash's hoenn team was,awesome have you not seen glaile vs metang or swellow vs gligar those matches were amazing and,we,all know,swellow was an awesome pokemon until trollbias's latios ruined it

LizardonX

Banned
Are you saying Swellow was a bad Pokemon? That was probably his most solid Hoenn team member.

I'm saying that swellow had more defense than a frigging skarmory which is incredibly stupid.

When you see a team of Infernape, Torterra, Staraptor, Buizel, Gliscor, Gible and Pikachu you think ooh this team is gonna go far

When you see a team of Pikachu, Grovyle, Swellow, Glalie, Torkoal and Corphish you don;t get that Champion worthy team vibe.

I'm saying that swellow had more defense than a frigging skarmory which is incredibly stupid.

When you see a team of Infernape, Torterra, Staraptor, Buizel, Gliscor, Gible and Pikachu you think ooh this team is gonna go far

When you see a team of Pikachu, Grovyle, Swellow, Glalie, Torkoal and Corphish you don;t get that Champion worthy team vibe.

His Hoenn team was pretty damn strong either way, Corphish was strong despite no evolution and Grovyle went one to fully evolve in BF and took down a Darkrai in Sinnoh.

I don't care. His entire hoenn team reeked of undeserved glory.

And his Sinnoh team didn't? Do I need to remind you that Infernape hogged all the screentime, Torterra was a joke of a fully evolved starter, Gliscor got few appearances, Gible was pure comic relief till the end of the league, Staraptor was a Swellow wannabe, and Buizel was shafted at the end?

LizardonX

Banned
As amazing as that sounds, it goes against Ash's character.

Not to mention he doesn't even have 6 OU pokemon.

And his Sinnoh team didn't? Do I need to remind you that Infernape hogged all the screentime, Torterra was a joke of a fully evolved starter, Gliscor got few appearances, Gible was pure comic relief till the end of the league, Staraptor was a Swellow wannabe, and Buizel was shafted at the end?

His hoenn team was a band of mary sues, in sinnoh only infernape could dubiously be called one.

ShinyPokemon inc.

The Tower Master

Some things sound good on paper but suck when it gets put in action note both sinnoh andhoenn had great teams but in full battles hoenn did way better than sinnoh

ShinyPokemon inc.

The Tower Master
Not to mention he doesn't even have 6 OU pokemon.

His hoenn team was a band of mary sues, in sinnoh only infernape could dubiously be called one.

They weren't mary sues they had skill and they all had their fair share of loses too

Status
Not open for further replies.