• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Episode N - Team Rocket Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
They were serious in Kanto for only one episode... their debut episode, EP002! after that they became idiots. in EP003 a Caterpie beat them! D:

They're cool serious or funny imo, it was a change of pace in Unova, now it's time to return to their roots, hopefully they balance serious + funny.

I don't see how is AG TR different from DP TR? Jessie pursued her contest dream but she failed miserably in AG, I think that's the only difference, to me they were the same kind of dumb.

Well, one is more than the zero in AG and DP. XD But yeah, IIRC Meowth's fantasies began in AG.

They were serious in Kanto for only one episode... their debut episode, EP002! after that they became idiots. in EP003 a Caterpie beat them! D:

They're cool serious or funny imo, it was a change of pace in Unova, now it's time to return to their roots, hopefully they balance serious + funny.

I don't see how is AG TR different from DP TR? Jessie pursued her contest dream but she failed miserably in AG, I think that's the only difference, to me they were the same kind of dumb.

They still had their moments of competence in later Kanto episodes though.

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
I think one involved turning Growlithe against their masters by confusing their sense of smell.

LizardonX

Banned
And what episodes will that be?

They suceeded in making Ash lose the league. If ash had pidgeotto at full power he would not have needed charizard.

of course why he couldn't have used tauros, muk or kingler vs Richie I have no idea

And what episodes will that be?

There were several. "Bye Bye Butterfree," "Here Comes the Squirtle Squad," "Clefairy and the Moon Stone," etc.

They suceeded in making Ash lose the league. If ash had pidgeotto at full power he would not have needed charizard.

of course why he couldn't have used tauros, muk or kingler vs Richie I have no idea

He probably didn't have Muk, Kingler and Tauros with him at the moment. But he should have. I have no idea why he didn't. He should have anticipated an attack from Team Rocket considering they attacked him since Episode 2.

Pierce571

So in one of the latest scans you can see Unfezant destroying one of Zager's cubes with only 1 wing attack, popping the TRio's balloon and making them blast off.
I think this sound is the only way to describe this. I mean really?

kemal07

I'm soo happy the funny Team Rocket are back!... I've really missed them... I don't think this will be the case every episode though,,, I can see a few TR Teaming up with Ash and Co occasionally when fighting against Team Plasma, so it's not all about blasting off all the time

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
I'm soo happy the funny Team Rocket are back!... I've really missed them... I don't think this will be the case every episode though,,, I can see a few TR Teaming up with Ash and Co occasionally when fighting against Team Plasma, so it's not all about blasting off all the time

Yeah, or maybe again like with Team Galactic. Tr kinda acting alone "against them", but still being funny

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Basically, they took a good thing from the previous saga's and ruined it during the course of Best Wishes.. and now they want to put it right by making it like the old times again.

Happy me! :)

Yeah, or maybe again like with Team Galactic. Tr kinda acting alone "against them", but still being funny

We've already seen goofy TR against an evil organization and we know how those usually go. Why not do something new and have serious TRio along with Zager and Giovanni against Plasma?

Correct me if I'm wrong, does blasting off necessarily mean they're back to their goofy ways? I mean, they could blast off and still be serious. Just curious.

People are making assumptions at this point. We really don't know for sure what TR will be like this saga. The balloon and the blasting off aren't sure signs of them being goofy.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
We've already seen goofy TR against an evil organization and we know how those usually go. Why not do something new and have serious TRio along with Zager and Giovanni against Plasma?

Something new?

It wouldn't be new, considering they've done it already.. the episodes just haven't aired because the writers think showing them will somehow upset earthquake victims. Personally if I was one of those victims, I'd be more disgusted that they implied there is any connection between a split in the ground on an anime and a real life natural disaster that I'd just narrowly survived..

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Something new?

It wouldn't be new, considering they've done it already.. the episodes just haven't aired because the writers think showing them will somehow upset earthquake victims. If anything, I'd be more disgusted that they implied there is any connection between a split in the ground on an anime and a real life natural disaster that I'd just narrowly survived..

Maybe there actually is a huge earthquake in that episode and that's why they don't want to show it?

Status
Not open for further replies.