• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Equals 3 and yourfavoritemartian

so tell me 4um, do you watch god on mondays and thursdays? And god and his angels every other wednesday? I do, and l actually know someone who answered the comment question of the day, wont tell you which episode? I've been trying forever tro get on =3, and still am. So, anybody team ray?

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
I am he is so hilarious

Origami_Zekrom

Where I shouldn't be
I've watched a couple of =3 the other day for the first time and they were GOOD! except for all the suggestive words.

:644:

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
yes it is and language doesn't affect me so bad

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
I know I was just stating that lol

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I always watch his episodes. I love the guy and his hilarious jokes. Especially when he showed the 'badass' cat attacking the balloon cat. I also enjoy most of his songs from YFM.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
I like yourfavoritemartian, what a creative idea!

ಠ_ಠ

I like RWJ, but lately his jokes aren't as funny. They're either about you being a pedophile/bitch/whathaveyou or him saying his penis is as long as the iceberg that sank the Titanic. He's not original anymore.

But I did enjoy your face, goddamnit.

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
Yeah his show has gone down hill lately

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
Lol. He is doing the things he is doing lately because he thinks thats what his fans want

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
Im not meaning the facial hair. Im meaning the penis jokes and how stupid people are he is doing those because he thinks thats what fans want

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
I used to think he was ok, then I grew and now I think that he is a total idiot.

and I do also think that his shows aren't as good as they were before..

your favorite martian is quite stupid imo

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
I like your favorite martian. It actually takes skill most music these days is just copies of something else

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Im not meaning the facial hair. Im meaning the penis jokes and how stupid people are he is doing those because he thinks thats what fans want

Oh, that's true. He should really try to me more candid when he's doing them, you can tell he hates his own jokes.

Everything is repeating itself with him, and I don't even mean the stuff that are supposed to. "You know I love you guys" is in pretty much every fricking episode, and "anyho/whore/prostitute" is there all the time as well. YFM is good though, there's few good comedy-music anymore. And BreakingLA/NYC sucks too.