• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Equals 3 and yourfavoritemartian

Litwickgang

litwick ninja
I like YFM and =3, though the latest music vid is a bit messed

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
speaking of his penis jokes, he reached 1000 a while ago
twas a funny episode

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
speaking of his penis jokes, he reached 1000 a while ago
twas a funny episode

True dat :3
Imo, YFM is just kind of stupid. None of the songs are catchy and most of them have terrible lyrics. The only ones I liked were My Balls and Orphan Tears.
=3 is awesome though. But it's been bugging me lately how all those people from Maker come into his videos :/ Steve Greene is just annoying as hell imo.

ChedWick

Defranco > rwj

I unsubscribed months ago. I found other, better sources for the latest viral videos.

Mankanshoku Mako

=3's success is completely stolen from the viral videos it covers, Ray's commentaries and jokes don't add anything worthwhile, interesting, or funny to them. I actually like YFM's music videos though. The lyrics are entertaining, and the videos are well-animated.

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
this thread is fake and gay
(rwj troll reference)

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
I personally dislike him. He's got a really cheap humor, and he makes money on other pepoles videos.