• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Erika Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
With my given permission from PsiUmbreon, I have created the Erika fanclub. You may talk about/post pics/fanfics of her. Please follow the rules, it's not that hard.

Rules:
1. No Erika-haters.
2. No bashing Erika.
3. Respect other members.
4. Stay on topic if possible.
5. Have fun!

There will be a list of members that will be updated regualrly whenever a new member joins. If you want to take a position (ex. vice-president) just say so and I'll see if that position is taken.
Members so far:

PRESIDENT: (runs the club, makes annoucements)
Czar of Celadon City
VICE-PRESIDENT: (helps the president, takes control when president is gone)
medea10
SPOKEPERSON: (speaks for the club in a poll or voting, must first get a majority vote from the club before the spokesperson can speak for the club)
Watson and Flannery Fan
NORMAL MEMBERS:
Sapphire Milotic
Aquas
Suicide
The Big Al
Heracross
Hitchin A Ride
Umbreon
DarkTyranitar
Archmage
azurill+kirby=unstopable
Contest Fan

Thank you for joining and I hope you all have fun here.

Last edited:

Medea

Excalibur
*coughs*...I would like to join this club, for Erika is one of my favorite gym leaders

A

Aquas

Can i join this fan club Erika is my favorite gym leader and grass pokemon are my favorite pokemon types.

sure aquas, anybody who likes Erika may join. BTW would either of you like to take on position in the club?

A

Aquas

If you mean being vice president, I would like to take on that role. Scratch that I think you should let Medea have that part she just replied.

Last edited by a moderator:

Medea

Excalibur
I guess I'll take the Vice President position...

[IMG135]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/medea10/Random/Erika15.jpg[/IMG135]

A

Aquas

I think our first topic would be to discuss the perfect pokemon team for Erika.
Venusaur, Shiftry, Ludicolo, Tropius, Breloom

S

Shadowcat

I would like to join the club. I love her.

Team Suggestion:

bellosom
Roselia
Tropius
Vileplume
Tangela
Meganium

I agree with Watson, she should appear in more than one episode. From my research, she was in a lot of the mangas. Too bad it isn't the same with the anime. The anime never really lets viewers know much about the gym leaders and their personalities or backgrounds.

Medea

Excalibur
Well considering that in the anime, Ash and the gang are going to be in Kanto for a while, they might run into Erika. Though it will break my heart when they dub it in English, for I have such a bad feeling that her voice will change BIG TIME...But I am getting WAY ahead of myself again!

E

English Avatarman

medea10 said:
Well considering that in the anime, Ash and the gang are going to be in Kanto for a while, they might run into Erika. Though it will break my heart when they dub it in English, for I have such a bad feeling that her voice will change BIG TIME...But I am getting WAY ahead of myself again!
If her voice changes there's no big difference!
I thought that, maybe there could be more eps in celedon:
Celedon gym (again), Sysor street (again), Pokemon lovers club (again), Celedon Mansion, Rocket game corner, Hotel and reastraunt, Snorlax, Bike path and store!

I've updated the member's list to include Suicide. Also I think that a few more episodes at Celadon would be cool. I'd like to see Erika appear again a few times as well as see an ep. or 2 about the Rocket's plot with the game corner.

E

English Avatarman

Czar of Celadon City said:
I've updated the member's list to include Suicide. Also I think that a few more episodes at Celadon would be cool. I'd like to see Erika appear again a few times as well as see an ep. or 2 about the Rocket's plot with the game corner.
I think there might even be a battle facility in celedon, maybe to replace the rocket GC?

That would be pretty cool. Also not to get too off topic, but which outfit do you like on Erika the best? I prefer the kimono one (see my sig. for a pic of it). I think it makes her look the prettiest. ^_^

S

Shadowcat

I love the Kimonos she wore in the manga. Love it. Pics and an archery princess. They are really beautiful.

Yea, that's pretty cool how she's an archer in the manga. Watch out Legolas. ^_^
I bet she could take out Jainie's ninja skills with her awesome archer skills. Then again awesome ninja skills are pretty hard to beat. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.