• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Erika's Flower Power

S

Shadowcat

Unlimited. Also... Mainly based on Erika... Well... Completely based on Erika to be precise...

Pokemon: (19)
Erika's Dragonair (Gym Heroes) x 1
Erika's Clefable (Gym Heroes) x 1
Erika's Vileplume (Gym Heroes) x 1
Erika's Dratini (Gym Heroes) x 3
Erika's Clefairy (Gym Heroes) x 3
Erika's Gloom (Gym Heroes, Level 24) x 2
Erika's Oddish (Gym Heroes, Level 15) x 4
Erika's Tangela (Gym Heroes) x 4

Energy: (22)
Grass Energy x 20
Double Colorless Energy x 2

Trainers: (19)
Erika (Gym Heroes) x 2
Celadon City Gym (Gym Heroes) x 1
Erika's Maids (Gym Heroes) x 2
Erika's Perfume (Gym Heroes) x 2
Good Manners (Gym Heroes) x 2
Erika's Kindness (Gym Heroes) x 2
Master Ball (Gym Challenge) x 1
Max Revive (Gym Challenge) x 1
Full Heal (Base Set) x 3
Super Potion (Base Set) x 3

Now... As long as help is given, I'll be glad...

Ex_Mightyena

Mightyena Master
Is that erikas deck or your modified deck of erika cards?

either way its a good deck,speaking of which the rare double colorless energy which i havent seen for god knows how long!
tangela and dragonair are good,some problems about grass pokemon though normally they require alot of energy to execute an attack.

help?well the only decks ive ever made suck but maybe a couple less trainers. ,there should be a dragonite but thats like hard to come accross.
and maybe you dont like others besides grass,but you need a cover up just incase ur enemy comes around with fire,so water would make up for the grasses lack of weakness.unless you dont want to its ur decision,but adding water will make it harder to draw the right energy and fire cards are rare so maybe u could scrap that idea.

S

Shadowcat

You're right, ES... Maybe I should ditch 2 Tangela for a Gloom and a Vileplume... Or have a Clefable and Dragonair added in instead...

ex_kyogre: Dragonair, Clefable, Clefairy and Dratini are there to prevent tons of damage to the Grass Types.

Ex_Mightyena

Mightyena Master
Well I told u my decks suck.

but do you perhaps happen to have a computer search?
Why are you so keen on keeping the grass types alive?grass are not weak in hp in fact there very good with stamina so there is no need for those normals,other grass types can be a dummie and that would equal more chance of getting a card you need for an evo of ur other grass types.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Type 1 decks, eh? Well, I'm not good at giving advice for these type of decks. But anyways, let me tell you of what I know.

You should have at least 3 Gloom and another Vileplume for them to appear faster. If you have the right trainer cards, you can get them quicker. But there are some chances which a single card ends up in the Prizes. Gives off a big put-down when you are searching for this card and you can't find it in your deck. I have some experiences like this, trust me.

Energy cards, for type 1, seems to be okay, but have you tried using only 18 or even 16 Energy cards in a deck? Hard isn't it? But if you have the right trainer cards to find them (most of these are the recent cards) You'll have no problem with Energy cards anymore! ~_^

So yeah, add the ratio of the cards which you'll need the most for them to appear faster, k?